Tracklisting Masquer Crédits
|A1||Report From The Back||6:20|
|A2||Presents (Come Of Age)||5:00|
|B1||Three String Blues
Written By – Booth/Langley
|C2||Something Came Over Me
Written By – Carter/Christopherson/Fanni-Tutti/P. OrridgeWritten-By – Carter*, Fanni-Tutti*, P. Orridge*, Christopherson*
- Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Jez Willis
- Bass Guitar, Saxophone – John Marchini
- Crew [Tourvan] – Buiten Bedrijf
- Guitar [Drum], Voice [Screaming] – Keith Langley
- Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Andy Booth
- Other [Tour Mascots] – David The Donkey, Harry The Head
- Production Manager [Tour Manager] – Annie (22)
- Recorded By [Recorded Live], Technician [Live Sound] – Hubert
- Vocals, Guitar, Edited By [Digitally Stimulated] – Rodney Orpheus
- Written By – Booth/Dillon/Orpheus (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2, B3, C1, C3, C4), Booth/Orpheus (tracks: A2, B4, D3)
- Written-By – Booth* (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to D1, D3), Langley* (tracks: B1, D2), Dillon* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2 to C1, C3 to D1), Orpheus* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to C1, C3 to D1, D3)
LP sides numbered in binary: 00, 01, 10 and 11.
the "⤫ MTaAsPtEer 1 ⤫" on the Side 10 runout is the etching "⤫ Master ⤫" over etched by "Tape 1"
the "1" of "X1" in the runouts is written horizontally.
Recorded live on cassette at Odeon Munster 14.11.86.
Live sound by Atlantic Show Service.
Digitally stimulated April 87. No overdubs.
Made in Belgium.
All Cassandra Complex titles published by Roof Music.
Track C2 published by Southern Music.
Tour Agency: CIA.
If you don't say "What?", it's not loud enough.
Total running time: 90 minutes.
Code barre et autres identifiants
- Matrix / Runout (Side 00, etched): BIAS 68-A00 TAPE 1 HERMAN... X1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 01, etched): BIAS-68-B01 TAPE 1 LESTER JACKETS X1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 10, etched): BIAS-68-C10 ⤫ MTaAsPtEer 1 ⤫ X1 ...CHAMPAGNE X1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 11, etched): BIAS-68-D11 TAPE 1 BYE, BYE, FRANKIE. X1
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM