|The Return Of The Durutti Column|
|1-1||Sketch For Summer||3:00|
|1-2||Requiem For A Father||5:06|
|1-7||Sketch For Winter||2:36|
|2-1||Sketch For Dawn (1)||5:17|
|2-2||Portrait For Frazier||3:33|
|2-5||Sketch For Dawn (2)||4:34|
|2-7||The Act Committed||5:03|
|2-8||Detail For Paul||1:56|
|2-9||The Missing Boy||6:36|
|2-10||The Sweet Cheat Gone||2:49|
|3-4||For A Western||2:51|
|3-7||Smile In The Crowd||5:03|
|3-8||You've Heard It Before||4:42|
|3-9||Dream Of A Child||5:24|
|4-1||Without Mercy (i)||18:47|
|4-2||Without Mercy (ii)||19:34|
|Say What You Mean, Mean What You Say|
|4-5||A Little Mercy||3:37|
- Artwork – 8vo
- Engineer – Chris Nagle (tracks: 3-1 to 3-11), John Brierley (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9), Michael Johnson (tracks: 4-1 to 4-8), Stuart Pickering* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Nigel Beverley (tracks: 4-1, 4-2), Tim Dewey (tracks: 4-1, 4-2)
- Producer – Anthony Wilson* (tracks: 4-1, 4-2), Martin Hannett (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9), Michael Johnson (tracks: 4-1, 4-2), Stuart Pickering* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-10), Vini Reilly (tracks: 2-1 to 3-11, 4-3 to 4-8)
- Written-By – Chris Nagle (tracks: 3-1 to 3-11), Vini Reilly
Double-jewel case with four card inserts.
CDs individually catalogued:
CD1, FACD 14: The Return Of The Durutti Column
CD2, FACD 44: LC
CD3, FACD 74: Another Setting
CD4, FACD 84: Without Mercy / Say What You Mean, Mean What You Say
Tracks 1-1 to 1-9: Recorded at Cargo, Rochdale. Mixed at Strawberry Studios, Stockport.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-10: Recorded and Mixed at Graveyard Studios, Prestwich.
Tracks 3-1 to 3-11: Recorded and Mixed at Strawberry Studios, Stockport.
Tracks 4-1 to 4-8: Recorded at Strawberry Studios, Stockport. Mixed at Britannia Row, London.
Published by the Movement of the 24th January.
After track 1-5 is a 17 second silence, the actual track length is 2:27.
After track 1-6 is a 12 second silence, the actual track length is 1:38.
After track 1-7 is a 10 second silence, the actual track length is 2:25.
After track 1-8 is a 15 second silence, the actual track length is 2:23.
This version of The Return Of The Durutti Column has the same audio as the second LP pressing ("B2") or the Japanese pressing (JAL 1), with six tracks on the B side.
Track 1-9 is credited as "In 'D'" but is in fact both "Beginning" and "In 'D'" in one track with six seconds of silence in between.
"In 'D'" is "Sketch For Winter" in a different mix.
Code barre et autres identifiants
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): CY-1356 3B4 C 9Z
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): CY-1357 1A2 84
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3): CY-1358 1A1 bZ 84
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 4): CY-1359 2B1 54