- Bass – Pierre Roussel*
- Coordinator [Coordination By] – JJ Arnould*
- Drums, Percussion – François Auger
- Layout – Pitshark
- Mastered By – Olivier Cussac
- Photography By [Front Photo] – Nicolas Pludwinski
- Synthesizer [Analog Synthesizer], Keyboards [Mellotron], Guitar – Richard Pinhas
- Written By, Producer – RP*
Richard Pinhas, the founder of '70s legends Heldon, is one of France's best known experimental musicians and is a key figure in development of rock music fusing with electronic music. During the 1977 tour Heldon played 3 never released tracks. These titles have also never been recorded since and were thought to be lost forever. But luckily they were found recently. The sound is rough, but it's a rare document, so here's the chance to finally hear them.
This release is actually a reissue in edited form of the previous Japanese-only release Well And Alive In France: Live In Nancy 1979 from 2006. It is then unclear where and when this concert was recorded as we have conflicting information.
"Postlife" : was titled "Virgin Marie Overdrive" on the 2006 CD version.
"Antelife" : was titled "Heldon UFO War Machine"
"Prelife" : is an excerpt of "Mellotronic Dune Dance"
"Marie Virginie C" : is the final part of "Red Line Target"
Code barre et autres identifiants
- Barcode: 2090504586238
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): HELDON77 - A MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped): MPO 18 01084
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): HELDON77 - B MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped): MPO 17 00375