Recorded in Norrköping Östergötland Sweden.
Part 1 recorded Autumn 2014.
Part 2 recorded Autumn 2014 – Spring 2015.
Part 3 recorded Winter – Spring 2015.
This recording is based upon Dyatlov Pass Incident which took place in northern Ural Mountains in Russia during winter 1959. It resulted in the deaths of nine ski-hikers and until today, although some sources claim they have the solution, the cause of the events remains an unsolved mystery.
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 94K7
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): d:centiaRA-12DISC1
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 94K8
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): d:centiaRA-12DISC2
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b