- Comes in a wooden box made of solid fine wood with all panels engraved (dimensions: 37cm x 40cm x 20cm / 14.5" x 16" x 8")
- CD in hardcover leather bound book
- Gatefold double colored red vinyl
- Download card
- A1 poster
- Exclusive full colour t-shirt with back print
- 2 black candles with red wax Blasphegram
- Blasphegram incense burner with incense
- Morbid Angel's first release in eight years, the first with bassist/vocalist David Vincent in sixteen years and also their first full-length album not to feature Pete Sandoval on drums.
- The title is badly translated Latin, apparently meaning 'Those Insane Gods' according to David Vincent, however it translates as 'That divine thing, an insane man'. It should be translated as 'Illa Divina Insana'.
- The drum tracks to six songs on "Illud Divinum Insanus" were recorded at Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida with engineer Erik Rutan (former Morbid Angel guitarist and producer for such bands as Cannibal Corpse and Goatwhore).