Tracklisting Masquer Crédits
|3||Love Is A Bourgeois Construct
Recorded By [Additional Vocals] – Pete GleadallVocals [Additional] – Andy Crookston, Luke Halls, Pete Gleadall, Stuart Price
|5||Inside A Dream
Handclaps – Adam Blake
|6||The Last To Die||4:12|
|7||Shouting In The Evening||3:35|
Featuring – ExampleVocals [Additional] – Jessica Freedman, Katharine Anne Hoye*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – x2 Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – x2 Recordings Ltd.
- Licensed To – Kobalt Label Services
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing PGM Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bruce Springsteen
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AD16040
- Design [Costume Design] – Jeffrey Bryant
- Design, Art Direction – Farrow*, PSB*
- Engineer [Additional Engineering], Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Pete Gleadall (tracks: 3, 6, 9)
- Management – Angela Becker
- Management [Assisted By] – Julie Léveque
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Other [Press] – Murray Chalmers PR
- Performer – Pet Shop Boys
- Photography By – John Ross (8)
- Producer, Engineer, Programmed By [Additional Programming], Mixed By – Stuart Price
- Written-By – Bruce Springsteen (tracks: 6), Gleave* (tracks: 8), Purcell* (tracks: 3), Tennant/Lowe* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9)
Made in the EU
"Inside A Dream" includes a quotation from "The Land Of Dreams" by William Blake (1757-1827).
All songs published by Cage Music Ltd/BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd, a BMG Chrysalis company, except "Thursday" published by Cage Music Ltd/BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited/Universal Music/PGM Ltd and "The Last To Die" words and music by Bruce Springsteen copyright © 2007 Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP), reprinted by permission. International copyright secured. All rights reserved.
Issued in jewel case with clear plastic tray. Back insert comes with "Electric / Pet Shop Boys" printed 'under tray', on the front side left edge.
Sealed copy comes with two stickers:
– front sticker reads "Electric / Pet Shop Boys / The new album produced by Stuart Price"
– back sticker carries the catalog number variation X20003CD1 and the barcode
2-sided 12-page/6-panel fold-out insert, with lyrics, credits, photos and artwork
Preorders from www.petshopboysshop.co.uk and other select retailers included a 4 postcard set, in an envelope with the graphic design of the album cover.
No durations listed on the release.
Code barre et autres identifiants
- Barcode: 5055667602413
- Barcode (Sticker): 5 055667 602413
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): X20003CD1 AD16040-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2 Printed twice in the matrix): IFPI L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9744
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): iFPI 9746
Autres versions (5 de 27) Voir tous
|X20003BP1||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (M/Stick, MP3, Album, Ltd, 160)||x2 (2)||X20003BP1||UK||2013||Vendre cette version|
|y2 0003 CD1 INSTRU||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (Instrumental) (CD, Album, Unofficial)||y2||y2 0003 CD1 INSTRU||Europe||2016||Vendre cette version|
|86697/98, 86699/700||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (2x12", Album, TP)||Rainbo Records||86697/98, 86699/700||USA, Canada & UK||2013||Vendre cette version|
|none||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (CDr, Album, Promo, Unofficial)||x2 (3)||none||UK & Europe||2013||Vendre cette version|
|VF 090, X2 0003 LP2||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (Box, Album, Ltd + 12", Ora + 12", Yel + 12", Pin +)||The Vinyl Factory, x2 (2)||VF 090, X2 0003 LP2||UK||2013||Vendre cette version|