Tracklist Masquer Crédits
Written-By – C. Gibbs, C. Smith*, D. Thomas*, G. Brown*, R. Westfield*, R. Bell*, R. Mickens*
Vocals – Kim KalanWritten-By – V. Simpson / N. Ashford*
|3||The Funk Hits The Fan
Featuring – Eddie BoWritten-By – Edwin Bocage
Featuring – Louise RhodesRecorded By [Vocals] – George HoltWritten-By – L. Robinson*
|8||Pray For You
Featuring – Gary NumanWritten-By – G. Numan*
|9||Something Goin' On
Written-By – Bo Carter
|10||Contact Double Zero||5:48|
|11||How Much Is Enough||5:47|
Written-By – Terence Trent D'Arby
- Compiled By [Compiling Assistance], Edited By [Editing Assistance] – Soul Of Man
- Design – The Kitchen (3)
- Edited By – Craig Dormer
- Engineer – A. Gardner*
- Mastered By – Dave Turner
- Mastered By [Cut By] – Shane*
- Photography By – Jason Tozer
- Written-By – A. Gardner*, L. Rous*
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer – Plump DJs
℗ 2003 Finger Lickin' Records Ltd. © 2003 Finger Lickin' Records Ltd.
Made In England.
01. Published by Copyright Control / EMI Music. Born in 1996, inspired by 'Freshly Breaked' club night. Reworked in 2002, thanks to DJ Massire. Track contains elements of the recording 'Rated X' as performed by Kool & The Gang. ℗ 1972 The Island Def Jam Music Group. Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group under license from Universal Music Enterprises. Published by EMI Longitude Music on behalf of Warner Tamerlane Pub. Corp. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
02. Published by Copyright Control / Cherry Lane Music. 2003 Soho.
03. Published by Copyright Control / Ebonville Music. 2003 Soho. Contains a sample from 'If It's Good To You, It's Good For You' written by Edwin Bocage, used by kind permission of Eddie Bo Productions & Ebonville Publishing.
04. Published by Copyright Control. Born 2002 in Javea, Spain.
05. Published by Copyright Control. Original gating idea 2001. This version 2003.
06. Published by Copyright Control / Warner-Chappell Music. Lou Robinson appears courtesy of Mercury Records Ltd. 2002 Soho. Vocals recorded by George Holt @ Dada Studios. Thanks to Roy Merchant.
07. Published by Copyright Control. Born 2002 in Sydney Australia. Thanks to Manuel Gottsching.
08. Published by Copyright Control / Numan Music. Born 2001 Soho. This version 2003.
09. Published by Copyright Control / Shanachie Music. 2003 Soho. Contains a sample of 'Blue Runner Blues' by Bo Carter used courtesy of Shanachie Music.
10. Published by Copyright Control. 2002 Soho. Thanks to Mr Roy for the stab.
11. Published by Copyright Control. Original electro version 2002. This version 2003.
12. Published by Copyright Control / EMI Music. 2003 Soho. Contains a sample from 'As Yet Untitled' by Terence Trent D'arby used courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
13. Published by Copyright Control. Born on a beach somewhere in Byron Bay, Australia 2003.
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode (Scanned): 714388066922
- Barcode (Text): 7 14388 06692 2
- Matrix / Runout: █ FLRCD007 █ 6/19/03
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LR61
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI RZ12
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI RZ10
Autres Versions (3 de 3) Tout Afficher
|TFCK-87321||Plump DJs||Eargasm (CD, Album)||Toy's Factory||TFCK-87321||Japan||2003||Vendre cette version|
|FLRCD007||Plump DJs||Eargasm (CDr, Promo)||Finger Lickin' Records||FLRCD007||UK||2003||Vendre cette version|
|FLRLP007||Plump DJs||Eargasm (2xLP, Album)||Finger Lickin' Records||FLRLP007||UK||2003||Vendre cette version|