Tracklisting Masquer Crédits
|A1||–Test Dept*||Fuel Foundation Of The Nation (Live)
Performer [Music] – Scottish Pipers Band, T.D*Voice [Speach] – John Bland
|A2||–The Wolfgang Press||Fire Eater (Remix)|
|A3||–400 Blows||Fire And Water|
|A4||–Swans||Sealed In Skin|
Written-By – G. Sharp*
|B2||–Gene Loves Jezebel||Flame|
|B3||–And Also The Trees||Maps In Her Wrists And Arms|
|B4||–Nyam Nyam||This Is The Place (Demo)
Written-By – Trynka*
|B5||–The Jazz Butcher||Leaving It Up To You (Live)
Written-By – John Cale
|B6||–In The Nursery||Sentient|
- Licensed From – Some Bizzare
- Licensed From – 4AD
- Licensed From – Illuminated Records
- Licensed From – K.422
- Licensed From – Midnight Music
- Licensed From – Situation Two
- Licensed From – Reflex Records (9)
- Licensed From – Glass Records (2)
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Music
- Copyright (c) – Twist & Shout Music
- Copyright (c) – Dimehart Music
- Copyright (c) – Midnight Music
- Copyright (c) – Flex Music
- Copyright (c) – Island Music
- Printed By – Target, Gravesend
- Pressed By – MPO
- Mastered At – The Town House
Cat.# AMO5 on labels, SAM 005 on the plastic sleeve, AM05 on the magazine.
A1 was recorded live on Test Dept.'s "Support The Miners" national tour.
A2 is a remix of a track from the EP "Water".
A3, A4 and A5 were recorded specifically for Abstract Magazine.
B1 is a remix of a track from 'forthcoming album'.
B2 was a proposed single and rejected at pressing.
B3 was recorded specifically for Abstract Magazine.
B4 is a demo of a track from the LP "Hope Of Heaven".
B5 was recorded live at the Melkweg, Amsterdam.
B6 is an unlisted track that neither inner disc labels nor accompanying magazine mention, this track can be identified as "Sentient" by In The Nursery.
Code barre et autres identifiants
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): MPO AM05 A¹ TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): MPO AM05 B¹ SIX SENTIENT' TOWNHOUSE