Tracklist Masquer Crédits
|1||–Louis Armstrong & His All-Stars*||Mack The Knife
Written-By – Brecht*, Weill*, Blitzstein*
|2||–Bing Crosby||Gone Fishin'|
|3||–Bobby Vee||The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
Written-By – Weisman*, Dorothy Wayne*, Garratt*
|4||–Perry Como||Til The End Of Time|
|5||–Eddie Fisher||Lady Of Spain
Written-By – Hargreaves*, Dumerell*, Evans*
|6||–Al Martino||All Or Nothing At All
Written-By – Child*, Crosby*, Kilgore*, De Martino*
|7||–Vaughan Monroe*||The Very Thought Of You
Written-By – Noble*
|8||–Tony Bennett||While We're Young|
|9||–Jack Blyth Sextet||The Eventide Of Love|
|10||–Jack Blyth Sextet||Easy Breezy|
|11||–Jack Blyth Sextet||Atlantic Voyage|
|12||–Jack Blyth Sextet||My Only Wish|
|13||–Jack Blyth Sextet||Longing For You|
|14||–Jack Blyth Sextet||Mr Tibb's Jig|
|15||–Jack Blyth Sextet||Kennington Road|
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Edition AG
- Published By – Alfred A. Kalmus Ltd.
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Blen Music
- Published By – EMI Music United Partnership
- Published By – Budd Music Corp.
- Published By – Santly-Joy, Inc.
- Published By – Cecil Lennox Ltd
- Published By – Desmobile, Inc.
- Published By – Ratt Music
- Published By – Noble Ray Ltd.
- Published By – Regent Music Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charly Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tight Fit Records (2)
Part 3 of a 3 CD collection.
The writing credits for "All Or Nothing At All" appear to have been confused with those of the Ratt song "All Or Nothing".
"Mack The Knife" published by GEMA/Warner Chappell Music Ltd/Universal Editions AG/Alfred A. Kalmus Ltd.
"Gone Fishin'" published by Leo Feist. Inc.
"The Night Has A Thousand Eyes" published by Blen Music/EMI Music United Partnership.
"Til The End Of Time" published by Budd Music Corp./Santly Joy Inc.
"Lady Of Spain" published by Lennox Cecil Ltd.
"All Or Nothing At All" published by Desmobile Inc/Ratt Music.
"The Very Thought Of You" published by Noble Ray Ltd.
"While We're Young" published by Regent Music Corp.
"Mack The Knife" ℗ 1955 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
"The Very Thought Of You" ℗ 1944, "Til The End Of Time" ℗ 1945, "Gone Fishin'", "While We're Young" ℗ 1951, "Lady Of Spain", "All Or Nothing At All" ℗ 1952, "The Night Has A Thousand Eyes" ℗ 1976 Charly Records
"The Eventide Of Love", "Easy Breezy", "Atlantic Voyage", "My Only Wish", "Longing For You", "Mr Tibb's Jig", "Kennington Road" ℗ 2004 Tight Fit Records.
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Matrix / Runout: EX005
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LT22
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LTZ1
- Rights Society: GEMA