Deutsche Grammophon, or Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft, has been the main classical music label of German record company Deutsche Grammophon GmbH since 1949.
|Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
|111 Years Of Deutsche Grammophon, 120 Years Deutsche Grammophon, 20/21 - Echoes of Our Time, 20/21 - Music of Our Time, 20th Century Classics, 2LP Series, 3D Classics, 70 Jahre Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft, Abbado Edition, Absolute Classics - 500 Years of Hits, ...
Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
|deutschegrammophon.com , Facebook , X , Instagram , linkedin.com , Soundcloud , Wikipedia , lee.classite.com , joostvandernet.nl , YouTube , open.spotify.com
- Pressing records is not the same as being a record label. The British jazz label Esquire had its records made by Decca but that doesn't make it part of the Decca label. Discogs' policy makes it very hard to use
- This was like the R&S Records of classical music but instead of Joey Beltram or Aphex Twin you had some guy called De Bussy
- I have the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra's 1970 recording of the complete Ring Of The Nibelung on 19 LPs with a large accompanying book Cat no 2561192-210. Each opera is in its own case and the book is separate. Can someone please tell what the release date was - I have trawled through the Deutsche Grammphon list and cannot find it! Thanks
- I have 30 338 EPL Charles Gounod Romeo und Julia . Margarethe .
I cannot find info anywhere, plus seems to have the stamp of promo copy
- 8 LP Stereo set 2721 160. There is no entry for this box set Splendeur des cordes . Luister van de viool
- Why include all the records which were only manufactured by Deutsche Grammophon. They do not form part of the Deutsche Grammophon label's discography. You have records here which were issued by Polydor and MGM to name just two with the result that the list is far too long and hard to use
- Need help sequnda series
No entries ?!
Hadnt the Time for adding then all...
- Always high-quality releases, I've never yet been disappointed with a DG record. As I've got older (and wiser?!) I've started exploring classical music more and more, and I've discovered as a general rule of thumb you can't go far wrong taking a chance on DG vinyl from crate-digging in charity shops! ;-)
- This is quite literally the world's oldest surviving record label and the first one to release a 12" soft-vinyl record.
- labels/series/ par flipget26
- 🏢 Record label par TongPoo123
- labelz par bestsummerever
- Electronic Music List par Cburnette23
- Labels par dreamer4ever7
- BAD LABELS par notec
- Labels on Book par eusebius
- Favorite Labels par The_Pommeranze
- Label catalogs, press releases, promo ads par kwulf
- Record labels par EdwardArthur
- Favorite Labels par electroklash
- Favorite Labels par Mauz
- Favorite Labels par m3nn0
- Label Codes from LC 00001 to LC 00999 par earshot
- Labels to check out par shortofdaybreak
- Best of All Time par mydubstepstudio
- Sellos interesantes par Ingratius
- Favorite Labels par Funny
- Favorite Labels par Ktrump5