|A||Fourges Et Sabres||15:00|
|B||Back To Front||14:59|
- Distribué par – Neuton
- Artwork –
- Written-By, Producer –
Distributed by Neuton.
- Code-barres: 661956356261
- Two tracks that sounds simply but with a lot of energy. It sounds as a true dark minimal music specially side A.
- its 2021 and this is sounding so sublime timeless and comforting
- Really.. if you know how to spin the vinyl of this then you will experience Luciano at his best.... At least on side of the 12" anyway. If i'd need to rank this on being bad to good i'd give it a 8 out of 10!!
GO Find this timeless minimal production now!! (if you don't have it yet)
- I longtime tought that Luciano was basically an interesting musician but as a producer he was remaining for me something like a less-talented Villalobos number 2. His lastest releases are proving me that i was wrong, and that he is a unique voice in his own right. And this Perlon release is a perfect place to fully experience his musical talent. Two great morphing tracks that take the listeners in an hypnotic mode suiting so perfectly to ears and body that the two times 15 mn of music just goes so easily like a mirage of vapor. This is a great challenge to make a music that is so extremely confortable & charming at the first drop while not being unsignificant. You can listen it a hundred times, you will allways be under this serpentine charm and you'll never stop discovering new delights here and there in these two masterfull works.