Dame Shirley Bassey* – Get The Party Started
Get The Party Started
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Steve SidwellBacking Vocals – Catherine Feeney, Margo Buchanan, Nikki Lamborn, Rietta AustinGuitar – Murray GouldMixed By – Bob KraushaarProducer – Bob Kraushaar, Catherine Feeney, Chuck Norman, Nikki LambornRecorded By [Dame Shirley's Vocals] – Matt HoweWritten-By – Linda Perry
Producer [Additional], Remix – NorthxNWestWritten-By – Cy Coleman, Dorothy Fields
I Who Have Nothing
Producer [Additional], Remix – NorthxNWestWritten-By – Donida*, Leiber*, Stoller*, Mogol
This Is My Life
Remix, Producer, Other [Additional Parts] – CagedbabyWritten-By – Antonio Amurri, Bruno Canfora, Norman Newell
Slave To The Rhythm
Producer [Additional], Remix – Ray Mang & The GlimmersWritten-By – Bruce Woolley, Simon Darlow, Stephen Lipson, Trevor Horn
Can I Touch You There
Engineer – Knut SævikFeaturing, Vocals – Carsten LolyKeyboards [Additional] – Pål Olav LoftesnesProducer [Remix], Arranged By [Remix], Programmed By, Performer [All Instruments] – Knut Sævik, Paul "Strangefruit" Nyhus*Trumpet – Nils Petter MolværWritten-By – Bernard Edwards, Michael Bolton, Nile Rodgers, Mutt Lange*
What Now My Love
Mixed By – Toni EconomidesRemix – Bugz In The AtticWritten-By – Carl Sigman, Gilbert Becaud*, Pierre Delanoe*
Kiss Me Honey Honey
Mixed By – Toni EconomidesMusic By – Pete KuzmaRemix – Phil AsherWritten-By – Albon Timothy, Michael Julien
Hello (Act 1, Scene 1 Remix)
Directed By, Programmed By, Remix, Producer [Additional], Other [Conceived] – Left Side Of Dobie's Brain*Keyboards – Ski OakenfullMixed By – Joe HirstMixed By [Final] – Joe HirstWritten-By – Lionel Richie
You Only Live Twice
Bass – Pino PalladinoFlute – Finn PetersMixed By – Toni EconomidesPerformer [All Other Instruments] – MdCL*Producer [Remix] – Mark De Clive-LoweRecorded By [Piano] – Felix HopkinsWritten-By – John Barry, Leslie Bricusse
The Living Tree
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Lynton NaiffBass – David LevyDrums – Tony KileyGuitar – Clem ClempsonMixed By, Producer [Additional] – Bob Kraushaar, Chuck NormanRecorded By [Dame Shirley's Vocals] – Matt HoweWritten-By, Producer, Backing Vocals – Catherine Feeney, Nikki Lamborn
Where Is The Love
Bass [Electric], Engineer, Remix – Bruno E.*Trumpet [Mute] – Cláudio Faria*Written-By – Ralph MacDonald, Will Sater*
I Will Survive
Producer [Additional], Remix – NorthxNWestWritten-By – Dino Fekaris, Frederick Perren*
Manufactured and Marketed by Decca Label Group, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Track 9 "Hello (Act 1, Scene 1 Remix)" only has remix information inside front cover, not on tray insert.
Code-Barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode: 028947801849
Politique du Vendeur
for Canadian buyers:
CD or CDx2 (w/o jewel case) = $4
CDx2 (w/ jewel case) or CDx3 (w/o jewel case) or CDx4 (w/o jewel case) = $8
CDx3 (w/ jewel case) or CDx4 (w/ jewel case) = $12
All other orders = $12+
For international buyers:
**Jewel case removal will not affect purchase cost without high volume purchase for US or international orders.
CD = $8 (or $9 for sales taxed items)
All other orders = $9+
All items = $14+
Germany, Portugal & Spain:
All items = $12+
All items = $13+
All other countries:
All items may very, starting at $11.
Prices may vary for special packaging. I can send CDs without the jewel cases or accommodate any other requests typically. I use ground shipping unless otherwise specified. If my shipping fee is higher than listing, I'll either message you or just automatically refund you the difference once I've gotten an actual quote from the post office. In the case an expedited time for sending is needed, I can do that.
Some terms to consider before leaving negative feedback:
**I will ask a moderator to deal with negative feedback if a case for the following has been resolved or is currently being dealt with. If an issue should arise that can't be dealt with, I am willing to take responsibility for feedback in this case.
- There's a possibility I'll have lost/misplaced/accidentally listed a sold item. This means I can't sell it as it is not in my possession. That said, I cannot take responsibility for having done this if the transaction hasn't been processed. I do my best to keep everything in stock up to date, but I also manage business in person so that interferes time-to-time. Apologizes for any inconvenience. Partial refund may be considered if the item is in transit.
- I'll consider refunds for lost/broken items. If an item is lost in transit, please wait until it has arrived as this is often the case for international parcels. I send items on a frequent schedule, and may take up to 5 business days, at the latest, to send something out. I use standing shipping methods and so if an item breaks in the mail this is not something I could have prepared for, given it's a CD. I can refund for the item but not for transit in this case.
- If an item has simply not been graded with sufficient accuracy I will consider a refund or partial refund depending on the severity. Jewel cases are none refundable, unless special to the specific item.
- If I have done something wrong in PayPal or by sending you the wrong package, I'm dedicated to fixing the problem. I can refund up to the price of the item and the shipping cost, using the same means or cheaper.
- For flat out refunds, I can only honor the cost of the item, not the shipping fees.
Anything else that should be brought to my attention, feel free to ask. These are kind of just 'legal' terms, but important to consider if a dispute shall arise.