Joe Bonamassa – Beacon Theatre - Live From New York
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – J&R Adventures
- Copyright (c) – J&R Adventures
- Recorded At – Beacon Theatre, New York
- Produced For – Caveman Productions, Inc.
- Mixed At – The Cave
- Mastered At – 301 Studios, Sydney
- Published By – Smokin' Joe Analog Music Co
- Published By – Caveman Entertainment & Music
- Published By – BMG Chrysalis
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Little L Music
- Published By – The Clyde Otis Music Group, Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Melody
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music (2)
- Published By – Song A Day
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Oval Track Tunes
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Universal Music-Careers
- Published By – Catherine's Peak Music
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Group
- Published By – Audre Mae Music Co.
- Mastered At – Nashville Record Productions
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Bass – Carmine Rojas
- Crew [Band Bus Driver] – Kevin Boisen
- Crew [Crew Bus Driver] – Jill Fraser (2)
- Crew [Truck Driver] – Dennis Weiss
- Design, Creative Director – Dennis Friel Art Studios
- Engineer – Jared Kvitka
- Engineer [Lighting, Sound], Crew [Trucking] – Jason Farah, Jim Brammer
- Engineer [Monitor Engineer] – Jonathan Smith
- Engineer [Systems Engineer & Pro Tools] – Eric Roa
- Executive-Producer [For J&R Adventures], Management [J&R Adventures CEO] – Roy Weisman
- Guitar, Vocals, Liner Notes – Joe Bonamassa
- Keyboards – Rick Melick
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Lighting [Lighting Designer/Operator] – Justin Duguid
- Management [J&R Adventures Director of Marketing & New Release Production] – Rachel Iverson
- Management [J&R Adventures Director of Tour Logistics & Advertising] – Sal DiMartino
- Management [J&R Adventures VP & General Manager] – Jim Freeman (5)
- Management [Merchandise Manager] – Bob Witt (2)
- Management [Tour Manager] – Clancy Fraser
- Mastered By – Leon Zervos
- Mixed By – Kevin “Caveman” Shirley*
- Percussion – Tal Bergman
- Photography By – Christie Goodwin, David Wexler, Dennis Friel, Kevin Shirley, Mark Weiss (3)
- Producer [Audio] – Kevin Shirley
- Production Manager, Engineer [FOH] – Warren Cracknell
- Stage Manager, Technician [Bass & Keyboard Tech] – Colin Moody
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Thomas Jeffries
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Mike Hickey
Recorded at the historic Beacon Theatre, New York City - November 5th, 2011
Special thanks to MSG Entertainment and The Beacon Theatre
Very special thanks to Beth Hart, John Hiatt, Paul Rodgers
Includes MP3 download card.
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode: 804879582359
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): JRA 58235-A WG/NRP Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): JRA 58235-B WG/NRP Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout, Etched): JRA 58235-C WG/NRP Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout, Etched): JRA 58235-D WG/NRP Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side E Runout, Etched): JRA 58235-E WG/NRP Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side F Runout, Etched): JRA 58235-F WG/NRP Ⓤ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: PRS
Politique du Vendeur
WE SHIP TO YOUR PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS. Be sure your Discogs address and PayPal address match.* Sending a message after the payment is submitted will not be sufficient. We are not responsible if you are providing the wrong shipping address via PayPal.
PayPal: USA or international orders*
Money Order: USA orders only
*WE SHIP TO YOUR PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS. Please be sure that your PayPal address is the correct shipping address BEFORE SUBMITTING PAYMENT and matches your Discogs address. Please take the extra moment to do this before you submit payment (it cannot be done after the payment is already submitted). It will delay your order if the PayPal address isn't the correct shipping address. Instructions can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ1113. PayPal provides order protection for buyers and sellers and they require that we ship to the address you provide when you submit payment.
Most orders ship within 3 business days from payment. If your order falls on a Thursday, it may not ship until Monday. Please keep this in mind when placing your order or asking about order status. We try to respond to questions on weekends, but we are a business that operates on business days, so please do not panic if you do not hear a response over the weekend.
DOMESTIC (U.S.) SHIPPING RATES (Please review additional information in the "Shipping Details" section below)
USPS Priority Mail* (About 2 - 3 business days, depending on location): $11 plus $2 per LP. Request quote for orders of 3 or more albums. Priority cost may be more for California, Alaska and Hawaii.
Media Mail (2 - 8 business days): $6 for unlimited items!
$4 shipping for unlimited 7" records or CD's.
TENNESSEE CUSTOMERS will be subject to 9.25% Tennessee sales tax. Please wait to pay your invoice, we will add tax amount into the shipping cost.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (First Class International)
One or two 7" records shipped alone - $19
Up to 2 lbs (approximately 1 - 3 LPs)* - $32
2 - 3 lbs (approximately 3 - 4 LPs)* - $43
3 - 4 lbs (approximately 4 - 5 LPs)* - $59
Priority Mail International (anything over 4 lbs) - starts at $69
One or two 7" records shipped alone - $15
Up to 2 lbs (approximately 1 - 3 LPs)* - $20
2 - 3 lbs (approximately 3 - 4 LPs)* - $31
3 - 4 lbs (approximately 4 - 5 LPs)* - $42
Priority Mail International (anything over 4 lbs) - starts at $48
*International shipment cost is based on weight. These are general quotes and some releases may weigh more and require additional shipping cost (i.e. MOFI, 180 gram, 200 gram). Anything over 4 lbs in weight will be shipped Priority Mail International.
International buyers: Please do not place an order if you plan to ask us to declare a lower customs value. We will not.
First Class international shipments include a U.S. Customs tracking number, which will track until the time that it is scanned with the U.S. Customs Department. From that point, it may or may not be scanned again when it arrives in your country. The only way to purchase an actual tracking number is by shipping Priority Mail International. This tracking number would track the entire delivery. If you choose First Class International shipping, there are no updates that we can provide beyond what the U.S. Postal Service provides online. We do not issue refunds for an item that is in transit. That item will need to be returned to us before any refunds are issued.
ALL BUYERS: We'll add a poly sleeve for an additional $0.50 (will be added into the shipping cost). This is recommended if you request that we ship the LP's outside of the outer sleeve. We have 7", 10", 12" and box set poly sleeves. Also available are Mobile Fidelity anti-static inner sleeves for $0.50/each. We sometimes have FREE used poly sleeves. If you're interested, please request. They typically have stickers or writing.
Most shipments are packed in our custom record mailers, which are designed to protect the corners of the LP's. Cardboard inserts are used, if needed. See a picture of our mailer on our Store page HERE: http://www.discogs.com/seller/Vinyl./profile
Larger orders will be packed appropriately with bubble wrap, inserts, or double boxing (we do what will best protect your particular albums). Packaged and shipped with LOVE! On occasion, items are mass listed as sealed that do not come from the manufacturer that way. We ship everything to you as received from the manufacturer.
Shipping insurance is available for all orders (domestic and international). Please ask for a quote when you place the order. Cost is based on the value of the shipment and is determined by USPS.
Media Mail is the most cost-effective shipping option for heavier music orders. Please note that all purchases made with Media Mail service are subject to inspection by the USPS and cannot be guaranteed against damage or loss. While shipping issues (loss, damage) are rare with all USPS services, if you are a collector we recommend shipping Priority Mail.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We will accept returns within 7 days for a refund on the cost of the record(s). The record(s) must be in the same condition that you received it. We will not refund shipping costs. CD's may not be returned. Please pay attention to the difference in a listing for a vinyl (LP) and a CD (including SACD's).
If a shipment is returned to us by the post office, you will be responsible for paying the additional postage to re-send the shipment. It’s important to confirm that your PayPal and Discogs shipping addresses are accurate and up-to-date.
We do not guarantee the color of LP's on sealed records (unless a hype sticker is present). We can open records prior to shipping to check color. If this is requested, we will include a free poly sleeve for protection during shipping.
Unless noted in the item description, we do not tell what specific numbered copies we have of an item. We have a moving inventory and cannot guarantee we will still have or will pack the specific number that was quoted.
We do not cover seam splits, as we are happy to ship records outside of the sleeve. Please request this if you are concerned about splitting. This is recommended, especially with Mobile Fidelity and Music on Vinyl releases.
We cannot cover warped albums as warping doesn't affect play. If you are concerned with warping, we can open your items prior to shipping to verify that they are not warped. If they are, we can get a replacement prior to shipping to you.
If you receive a record that is truly defective, we can provide a replacement. When the defective record is returned to us, we will test play to detect the problem. We will also test play the replacement prior to shipping so that we can confirm that same issue isn't present. If you choose to not allow us to replace the item, we will issue a refund for the cost of the item only, not the original shipping cost. Please note that defects on new and sealed items are rare. Most can be corrected by a turntable adjustment. If an item is returned that we test play and is ultimately not defective, we do not reimburse original shipping costs and will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your refund.
We offer photos of all used records (vinyl and sleeve). If you do not ask for the photos before purchasing/shipping, we will not offer full refunds for returned items. There is too much of a risk for further damage when shipping these items back and forth, thus diminishing their quality and value. We test play all used records on a high end turntable and grade the records accordingly. Feel free to ask any questions about our used records prior to purchasing.
All issues must be handled within 30 days of receipt of records.
International Buyers - IMPORT DUTIES / TAXES:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. All purchased items will be declared at their actual value. *Please do not place an order if you plan to ask us to declare a lower customs value. We will not.*