|A2||Dance Of The Little Fairies||3:31|
|B4||Watching The Aeroplanes||3:33|
|C3||Gavotte & Variations||6:14|
|C5||Tristan's Magic Garden||4:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Pye Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pye Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Dominion Theatre
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Tranco Limited
- Published By – Martin-Coulter Music Ltd.
- Published By – SKY Writing (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – United Artists Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Designed At – The Hutton Company
Contains an insert with a biography of the members of Sky and information about the tracks..
Sky were: John Williams, Herbie Flowers, Kevin Peek, Tristan Fry and Francis Monkmann.
℗ © 1980 Ariola Eurodisc Ltd.
Another version pressed by Tranco exists with a different label on side C, which has an extra publishing credit for Boosey And Hawkes Music. See Sky 2.
Other pressings also exist:
Sky 2 and Sky 2 are both pressed by Sonopress.
Sky 2 is pressed by Damont.
Some pressings use dark red translucent vinyl.
Code-barres et autres identifiants
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched variant 1): AD SKY2 A4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched variant 1): AD - SKY2 - B6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched variant 1): AD SKY2 C5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched variant 1): AD SKY2 D4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched variant 2): AD SKY2 A4 2 AW
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched variant 2): ADSKY 2 B4 1 AI
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched variant 2): ADSKY 2 C4 3 T
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched variant 2): ADSKY 2 D4 2 I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched variant 3): ADSKY2 A7 AI AAID Я
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched variant 3): ADSKY-2-B6 6 (side on) AI AAI S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched variant 3): ADSKY ̶5̶ 2 C5 8 AIC
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched variant 3): ADSKY-2-D6 6 AIAA 3 C Я
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched variant 4): AD SKY2 A5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched variant 4): ADSKY 2 B4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched variant 4): ADSKY 2 C4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched variant 3): ADSKY 2 D4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched variant 5): ADSKY 2 A6 R A1AA1B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched variant 5): ADSKY - 2-B-6 R A1AA1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched variant 5): ADSKY -2- C6 A1AA1D R
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched variant 5): ADSKY -2 -D6 AIAA 1 C R
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched variant 6): ADSKY 2 A4 3 D AX
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched variant 6): ADSKY 2 B4 2 D BF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched variant 6): ADSKY 2 C4 2 D CB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched variant 6): ADSKY-2-D7 D D Z
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched variant 7): ADSKY 2 A6 AA1A2 D R
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched variant 7): ADSKY-2-B6 A1AA1 I R
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched variant 7): ADSKY-2-C6 A1AA1 I R
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched variant 7): ADSKY-2-D6 A1AA1 H R
Politique du vendeur
WE SHIP ALL ITEMS FROM GERMANY WITH DHL GERMANY !!!!
FOR FRANCE, WE SEND VIA LA POSTE FRANCE ONLY!!!
Shipping and Payment Terms
Accepted Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, PayPal
All my items are stored at the same place like FHM Records so shipping can be done together
YOU CAN THEREFORE SAVE ON SHIPPING COSTS
IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT, DO NOT ORDER!!! ALL VINYLS ARE VISUALLY GRADED AND I TRIED MY BEST TO GIVE A FAIR OPINION ABOUT COVER AND VINYL. THANK YOU.
If you buy a company sealed item here (BOXSET ETC) i don't take any responsability that this is complete with all Inserts or Poster or whatever has to be in the Box. I'm NOT THE COMPANY WHERE FABRICATE THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE OR SEND MISSING ITEMS TO YOU AFTER YOU GET IT, I ALSO DONT ACCEPT PRICE REDUCTION ABOUT THIS FACT!!! THIS IS IN THE RESPONSABILITY FROM THE BUYER!!!
SHIPPING costs will be now find in the scroll box when you take the order....!!!!
Orders what not payed after 5 days (and without any contact to me) will be deleted and automaticly send a bad rating! Also when you use Bank transfer please inform me!!!
Principal Terms of GOM Records:
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) in the version valid at the time of the order shall apply exclusively to business relations with the customer for orders placed via the Internet.
Deviating general terms and conditions of business of the customer shall not be recognised by us unless we have given our express written consent. We expressly reserve the right to make technical changes.
The prices valid on the day of the order shall apply in each case. All prices are inclusive of value added tax.
Conclusion of the contract
The contract is concluded by acceptance of the customer's order. The customer is informed about the conclusion of the contract either by a confirmation by e-mail or - if the delivery of the e-mail fails - at the latest by the execution of the delivery of the ordered goods. The order confirmation does not yet constitute acceptance of the contract offer by us. It merely serves to inform the customer that we have received the order. The declaration of acceptance of the contractual offer is made by the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
Subject to availability
Offers are subject to change. Should we discover after conclusion of the contract that the ordered goods are no longer available, we will inform you immediately. We may offer goods equivalent in quality and price or withdraw from the contract. If the customer does not accept the replacement offer, he has the right to withdraw from the contract. In the case of a replacement delivery, he has the right to return the goods within one month at our expense if they do not meet his expectations. We will refund any payments already received immediately after the return of rejected replacement goods or after withdrawal from the contract on our part or on the part of the customer.
Right of withdrawal
You may revoke your contractual declaration within one month without stating reasons in writing (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods are delivered to you before the expiry of the deadline - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar goods, not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfilment of our obligations to provide information pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations pursuant to § 312e para. 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the revocation or the item shall be sufficient to comply with the revocation period.
The revocation is to be sent to:
Gom Records Onlineshop
3 Rue de la chapelle
E-mail: [email protected]
Cancellation is excluded for
- Goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications
- goods that are clearly tailored to personal requirements
- goods that are not suitable for return due to their nature
- audio and video recordings and software that are delivered sealed on data carriers
- Goods and services that cannot be returned due to their nature.
- Newspapers, journals and magazines
Consequences of cancellation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) must be surrendered. If you are unable to return the goods received in full or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the loss in value. This does not apply to the surrender of goods if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their inspection - as would have been possible for you in a shop, for example. You do not have to pay compensation for any deterioration caused by the intended use of the goods. Goods that can be sent by parcel post are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if, in the case of a higher price of the goods, you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation. Otherwise, the return shipment is free of charge for you. Items that cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from you. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of revocation or the item, for us with its receipt. Unless otherwise stipulated, the right of revocation does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software if the seal on the delivered data carriers has been broken by the consumer.
End of the cancellation policy
Reduction in value
If you return damaged or worn goods, the legally permissible amount will be deducted. You can avoid this by simply inspecting the goods as you would have been able to do in the shop and returning them without any signs of use and in their original packaging.
Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until all claims have been paid in full.
Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
Delivery is at the expense of the customer. All prices are in Euro including the legal value added tax plus shipping costs. The shipping costs are shown in every offer, also for buyers from abroad (European and worldwide shipping) the shipping costs are listed.
The delivery of the goods usually takes place 2-6 working days after receipt of payment, provided that the goods are in stock and are not released at a later date.
The warranty is provided in accordance with the statutory provisions. Any further guarantees of the manufacturer remain unaffected.
Errors in writing in the article description and/or the contents reserved.
Should individual provisions of this contract not be legally effective in whole or in part, or should they lose their legal effectiveness at a later date, the validity of the remainder of the contract shall not be affected.
Right of withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason. The revocation period is one month from the day on which you or a third party
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order ;and these are or will be delivered uniformly
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order ;and these are delivered separately.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Holger Geinitz, telephone number: 0033618318482, e-mail address: [email protected] by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed model cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to an inspection of the goods that is necessary for the inspection.
the condition, properties and functioning of the goods is not necessary.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts - for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for whose manufacture an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you can access at:
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and return it).
- To Sylvie Reeb, 3 Rue de la chapelle, 67118 Geispolsheim, France , : E-mail address: [email protected]
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Unless otherwise stated below, the provision of your personal data is not required by law or contract, nor is it necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. Failure to provide it will have no consequences. This applies only to the extent that no indication to the contrary is made in the subsequent processing operations.
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Server log files
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information.
Every time you access our website, usage data is transmitted to us or our web hoster / IT service provider by your Internet browser and stored in log data (so-called server log files). This stored data includes, for example, the name of the page accessed, the date and time of access, the IP address, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. The processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO due to our overriding legitimate interest in ensuring the trouble-free operation of our website as well as for the improvement of our offer.
Contact us if you wish. The contact details of the data controller can be found in our imprint.
Initiative contact of the customer by e-mail
If you initiate business contact with us by e-mail, we collect your personal data (name, e-mail address, message text) only to the extent provided by you. The data processing serves the purpose of processing and answering your contact request.
If the contact serves to carry out pre-contractual measures (e.g. consultation in case of interest in purchase, preparation of an offer) or concerns a contract already concluded between you and us, this data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
If the contact is made for other reasons, this data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO due to our overriding legitimate interest in processing and answering your enquiry. In this case, you have the right to object at any time to this processing of personal data relating to you based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO for reasons arising from your particular situation.
We will only use your email address to process your request. Your data will then be deleted in compliance with statutory retention periods, unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Data subject rights and storage period
Duration of storage
The data will be stored in compliance with statutory retention periods and then deleted after expiry of the period, unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights according to Art. 15 to 20 DSGVO if the legal requirements are met: right to information, to correction, to deletion, to restriction of processing, to data portability.
In addition, you have the right to object to processing based on Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO and to processing for the purpose of direct marketing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) DSGVO.
Right of complaint to the supervisory authority
In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not lawful.
Right of objection
If the personal data processing listed here is based on our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to this processing with effect for the future at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation.
After the objection has been made, the processing of the data concerned will be terminated unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may object to this processing at any time by notifying us. After the objection has been made, we will stop processing the data concerned for the purpose of direct marketing.
last update: 24.05.2021
Legal provider identification:
GOM Records Onlineshop
3 Rue de la chapelle
E-Mail: [email protected]
Registered office of the company: Geispolsheim/France
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at:
+ €29,00 expédition
(environ un total de $US40,11)
Média: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Pochette: Very Good Plus (VG+)Que signifie l'état de cet article ?
comes from my collection Cover is old school graded like EX, comes with O.I.S.!!! - all weights are includes transport box or sleeve whats brand new !!!