The KLF – 3 A.M. Eternal (Live At The S.S.L.)
- Published By – E.G. Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Zoo (3)
- Published By – Brampton Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – KLF Communications
- Copyright (c) – KLF Communications
- Record Company – KLF Communications
- Pressed By – Damont
- Distributed By – Rough Trade
- Recorded At – Trancentral
- Recorded At – Trancentral Mobile
- Recorded At – Village Recorders
- Recorded At – Lillie Yard Studio
- Engineered At – Village Recorders
- Engineered At – Lillie Yard Studio
- Mixed At – The Manor
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode: 5 017139 155551
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, variant 1): JA KLF 005-A¹ 3 DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side AA, variant 1): KLF 005-AA¹ 3 DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, variant 2): KLF 005-A¹ 2 DAMONT LYN 28071 X JA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side AA, variant 2): KLF 005-AA¹ DAMONT LYN 28072 BG
Politique du Vendeur
Shipping is worked out automatically & you can check it in your basket and add/remove items as necessary. Here are the basics:
Brand new packing materials used. Generic sleeves (if in order) are brand new high quality white card sleeves.
Shipping price guidelines (worked out automatically in basket):
New mailer & stiffener used:
UK (2nd class) 1-3 x 7" = £3.00
UK (2nd class) 1-4 x 12" = £4.00
UK (Next Day) 2kg-10kg = £9.99
EU (Int. Standard) 1-3 x 7" = £5.95
EU (Int. Standard) 1-3 x 12" = £8.20
EU (Int. Standard) 1kg - 2kg = £14.99
EU (Courier) pver 3kg = £19.99
Invoices are immediately issued by the Discogs system.
Orders are usually shipped same day (if ordered before 17:00) or the next working day.
My stock is predominantly VG because I am very cautious about awarding VG+ and I don't sell G+ or lower. To me a NM record is a new, opened, played once or twice record. A VG+ shouldn't have any scratches. Many of my VG's others would grade VG+.
It is detailed in the description if a middle piece is "missing", otherwise it is present & in-tact.
PayPal.me page - https://www.paypal.me/TheVinylShelter (an alternate way to pay using PayPal)
Fluid available at the main site - www.VinylShelter.com
Many thanks for your interest and my best effort is given, every time.
The Vinyl Shelter
UK Based, Records & Vinyl Record Cleaning Fluid - www.VinylShelter.com