Black Sabbath – Technical Ecstasy
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gimcastle Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Gimcastle Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Castle Communications PLC
- Licensed To – Castle Communications PLC
- Record Company – Castle Communications PLC
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Remastered At – Whitfield Street Recording Studios
- Made By – PDO, UK – 10397891
- Crew – Dave Tangye, Graham Wright, Les Martin, Mushy Newell
- Design [Original Sleeve Design] – Hipgnosis (2)
- Design [Re-issue], Liner Notes [Booklet Notes], Sleeve [Original Sleeves Supplied] – Hugh Gilmour
- Design [Robots] – George Hardie
- Engineer – Robin Black
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Spock Wall
- Illustration [Drawn, Robots] – Richard Manning (3)
- Keyboards, Arranged By [Additional] – Gerald Woodruffe
- Mastered By – Bob Hata*
- Mixed By – Robin Black
- Performer – Bill Ward, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne
- Performer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Tony Iommi
- Photography By [Additional] – Chris Walter, Ross Halfin
- Producer – Black Sabbath
- Remastered By – Ray Staff
- Written-By – Ward*, Butler*, Osbourne*, Iommi*
© 1996 Gimcastle Ltd/Castle Communications PLC
Original sound recording made by Gimcastle Ltd. Released under exclusive license by Castle Communications PLC.
Essential is a division of Castle Communications PLC.
Made in England.
Recorded & mixed at Criteria Studios, Miami, Florida.
Mastered at Warner Bros. Studios, California.
Remastered at Whitfield Street Studios.
Silver sticker on the front reads:
REMASTERED FROM ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES
FAITHFULLY RESTORED ARTWORK
Released with additional photos, artwork, lyrics and notes.
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode: 5 017615 832822
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13): 5017615832822
- Label Code: LC 6448
- Matrix / Runout: ESMCD328 10397891 01 & MADE IN U.K. BY PDO
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L134
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0482
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0487
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0481
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0432
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0452
Politique du Vendeur
Buyer Pays Shipping costs. We only use Australia Post Standard International shipping for International postage. No it's not cheap but it does offer protection for You our customer (and us) if anything goes wrong. Please email for a quote. Buyer to provide an address and will be invoiced prior to shipping. Vinyl records and CDs are visually graded. Please note you are buying 2nd hand items unless otherwise stated. Due to the high costs for return shipping, we do not accept returns from International buyers. For orders valued at over AU$80.00 we require the buyer to purchase postal insurance. Please contact us for a shipping and insurance quote.