Black Sabbath – Live Evil
|4||Children Of The Sea||6:04|
|9||The Mob Rules||3:18|
|10||Heaven And Hell||11:58|
|11||The Sign Of The Southern Cross / Heaven And Hell (Continued)||7:16|
|13||Children Of The Grave||5:02|
- Record Company – Castle Communications PLC
- Licensed To – Castle Communications PLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gimcastle Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Gimcastle Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Castle Communications PLC
- Published By – Muggins Music Inc.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Onward Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Remastered At – Whitfield Street Recording Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Mayking
- Art Direction, Design – Jay Vigon
- Bass Guitar – Geezer Butler
- Crew [Bass] – Michael Howse
- Crew [Driver] – Bill Hudler, Jeff Wezzerner, Mark Henderson (5), Pat Calhoon, Tim Gross (4)
- Crew [Drums] – Bill Russell (4)
- Crew [Guitars] – Ian Ferguson
- Crew [Keyboards] – Peter Restey*
- Crew [Lighting] – Adrian Finn, Mark Coleman (2), Marshall Sweeten, Tim Murch
- Crew [Mobile] – Bill Hutcheson*, Jim Scott, Scott Stogel
- Crew [Sound, Out Front Mix] – Angelo Arcuri, Steve Griffiths (2)
- Crew [Sound] – Gary Marks (2), Harry Netti
- Design [Lighting Designer] – Martin Nichols (2)
- Design [Re-issue], Liner Notes [Booklet Notes], Sleeve [Original Sleeves Supplied] – Hugh Gilmour
- Design Concept [Album Cover Concept By] – Paul Clark (9)
- Drums – Vinnie Appice*
- Engineer – Bill Freesh, Lee De Carlo*
- Illustration – Stan Watts
- Keyboards – Geoff Nicholls
- Lead Guitar – Tony Iommi
- Lighting [Lights] – Light & Sound Design
- Management [Agency] – A.T.I.*
- Management [Tour Manager] – Paul Clark (9)
- Other [Tour Accountant] – Nick R. Cua
- Other [Transport For Equipment & Crew Trucks & Buses] – Ego Trips
- Other [Travel For Band] – Cal Starr Travel
- Photography By – Mark Weiss (3), Pat Harbron*
- Photography By [Additional] – Chris Walter, Ross Halfin
- Producer – Geezer Butler, Tony Iommi
- Remastered By – Ray Staff
- Technician [Monitor Mixer] – Steve Zelenka
- Technician [Rigger] – Ronnie Sebourne
- Technician [Sound] – Tasco Sound
- Vocals – Ronnie Dio*
Recorded with The Record Plant Mobile, Los Angeles. Mixed at The Record Plant, Los Angeles.
1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11: Muggins Music Inc.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12: Westminster Music Ltd
6, 13, 14: Onward Music Ltd
Made in England.
Essential is a division of Castle Communications PLC.
℗ 1982 Gimcastle Ltd
© 1996 Gimcastle Ltd/Castle Communications Plc
Original sound recording made by Gimcastle Ltd. Released under exclusive license by Castle Communications PLC.
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode: 5 017615 833324
- Barcode (Scanned): 5017615833324
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 4B09
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MASTERED BY MAYKING ESMCD333 :·
- Matrix / Runout (Mould Ring): π
- Label Code: LC 6448
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): MASTERED BY MAYKING ESMCD333 :·
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): π
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 4B07
Politique du Vendeur
Shipping in Australia:
$5 first CD/Tape
$2.00 each additional
Please share your address including post/zip code for a quote.
I dont make money on the shipping. I only charge postage and material cost.