|The Cunning Little Vixen|
|A||Act One "Dostanemebourku"||24:58|
|B||Act Two "Ach!"||16:37|
|C||Act Two (Continuation) "A" "Bózinku"||17:31|
|D||Act Three "Dézsem Vandroval"||29:56|
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Manufactured By – London Records
- Marketed By – London Records
- Record Company – Polygram Classics, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Alto Vocals [Dog] – Libuše Marová*
- Baritone Vocals [Harašta] – Václav Zítek
- Bass Vocals [Gamekeeper] – Dalibor Jedlička
- Choir – Bratislava Children's Choir, The Vienna State Opera Chorus*
- Chorus Master – Helmut Froschauer*
- Chorus Master [Mistress] – Elena Šarajová
- Co-producer [Assistant Producer] – Michael Haas (3)
- Composed By, Libretto By – Leoš Janáček
- Conductor – Sir Charles Mackerras
- Design [Booklet] – Nick Findell
- Design [Cover] – David Anstey
- Engineer – James Lock (2), John Dunkerley, Simon Eadon
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [Cock/jay] – Gertrude Jahn
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [Fox] – Eva Randová
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [Gamekeeper's Wife/owl] – Eva Zigmundová
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [Inkeeper's Wife/woodpecker] – Ivana Mixová
- Orchestra – Wiener Philharmoniker
- Other [Repetiteur] – Pavel Kuchář
- Producer – James Mallinson
- Soprano Vocals [Cricket] – Miriam Ondrášková
- Soprano Vocals [Frantík] – Eva Hríbiková
- Soprano Vocals [Pepík] – Zuzana Hudecová
- Soprano Vocals [Vixen] – Lucia Popp
- Tenor Vocals [Innkeeper] – Beno Blachut
- Tenor Vocals [Priest/badger] – Richard Novák
- Tenor Vocals [Schoolmaster/mosquito] – Vladimír Krejčík
- Voice [Boy Soprano] – Peter Šaray
℗ 1982 The Decca Record Company Limited, London
“Příhody Lišky Bystroušky”, première (1924)
20 page full size libretto with english translation and synopsis.
discs pressed in Holland
Code-Barres et Autres Identifiants
- Other (Library Of Congress Catalog Card Number): 82-743171
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog Number): LDR 72010-1
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog Number): LDR 72010-2
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): PDZAL 17233
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): PDZAL 17234
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Label): PDZAL 17235
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Label): PDZAL 17236
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout stamped): PDZAL 17233 7V ▽420 1 1 5
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout stamped): PDZAL 17234 6V ▽420 1 1 5
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Runout stamped): PDZAL 17235 7V ▽420 1 2 1
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Runout stamped): PDZAL 17236 5V ▽420 B 5 118
Politique du Vendeur
Buyer pays shipping. USA - $3.5 for Cassette or 8-track, $5 for LP and $7.50 for 78rpm records as they require special packing and protection. Two or more additional items might have to pay additional postage. Only actual shipping cost will be charged. No packaging or processing fees charged. Shipping quote is for first class or media mail service. If faster shipping service required please let me know.
International shipping: $14 for cassette or 8-track and $23 LP. One additional item will ship for the same price. Please ask for more than 2 additional items.
Shipping to Canada will be $12 for LP.
All my 8-track tapes come with new foam, revised or replaced pads and new sensing foil, thus ready to be enjoyed for years to come.
Grading: all do my best to grade records and tapes accurately, and I tend to under grade them just to be on the safe side. But I'm not perfect, so if you find something that you think that should have been graded differently just let me know and we will work it out.
Many of the records that I have for sale are ex-library stock and thus, the description will state what they are and they will have any or a combination of the following:
Vinyl label: a handwritten name of the university abbreviated and a catalog number, or a white small sticker with the name and catalog #; and/or a stamp reading removed from circulation.
Sleeve front: a sticker on the upper left corner with a library catalog number (this sticker is always present on ex-library stock), or it could have a small envelope glued to the sleeve for the library circulation card, and some may have one or more than one stamp reading "removed from circulation."
Again the item description will say what combination of any of these each particular album will have.
OFFERS ARE CONSIDERED. PLEASE ASK.