Spiritualized – Lazer Guided Melodies
|1a||You Know It's True||3:39|
|1b||If I Were With Her Now||5:44|
|1c||I Want You||3:47|
|2c||Step Into The Breeze||2:43|
|3a||Take Your Time||6:52|
|3b||Shine A Light||7:15|
- Distributed By – RTM (2)
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dedicated
- Copyright (c) – Dedicated
- Manufactured By – Sonopress – F-9677
- Recorded At – VHF, Rugby
- Recorded At – Far Heath Studios
- Mixed At – Gooseberry Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Comforts Place
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Moss Rose Music
- Published By – EMI Music Ltd.
- Artwork [Model Maker] – Gavin Lindsay
- Artwork [Original] – Mr Ugly
- Bass [Gibson Thunderbird, Bass And Sub Bass] – Willie B. Carruthers*
- Cello – Colin Humphreys, Martin Robinson
- Design [For Blue Source] – Andrew Sutton
- Design [Logo] – Albert Tupelo
- Electric Guitar [Fender Telecaster, Eko Rocket], Dulcimer [Hammer], Autoharp, Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Jason*
- Electric Guitar [Gretsch Country Gent, Epiphone Casino, Fender Telecaster], Acoustic Guitar, Dulcimer – Mark Refoy
- Engineer – Angus Wallace, Barry Clempson, Declan O'Regan, Mike Long, Paul Adkins
- Flute – Simon Clarke (2)
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Organ [Vox Continental, Farfisa Compact], Piano, Vocals – Kate Radley
- Percussion, Dulcimer [Hammer] – Jon Mattock
- Photography By – Pete Gardner (2)
- Producer, Mixed By – Barry Clempson, J. Spaceman
- Recorded By – Paul Adkins
- Saxophone [Baritone, Tenor, Alto And Soprano] – Will Gregory
- Sleeve Notes – R Hunter Gibson
- Tracking By [Additional] – Mike Long
- Trumpet – Roddy Lorimer
- Violin – Owen John
- Written-By – J. Pierce* (tracks: 1a to 1c, 2b to 4a, 4c)
Distributed by RTM/Pinnacle.
Made in Germany.
All tracks Copyright Control except track 2a Copyright Control / Moss Rose Music / EMI Music Ltd.
Original 16 track recordings at VHF Sound Centre, Rugby, November 1990.
Additional tracking at Moles Studio, Bath, May 1991.
Track 10 recorded at Far Heath Studio, Northamptonshire, July 1991.
All tracks mixed at Gooseberry Studio, London, Jan 1992, except tracks 7 & 12 mixed at Comforts Place Studio, Jan 1992.
Mastered at Abbey Road.
The CD has only four indexed tracks, which correspond to the four sides of the vinyl release. Later issues have 12 individually indexed tracks.
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode (Text): 5 020752 001129
- Barcode (Scanned): 5020752001129
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS F-9677/DEDC004 A1
Politique du Vendeur
Below listed is our standard delivery charges. For orders with more value we would recommend that you request we send the package tracked or signed, you will be contacted with a quote on request. Orders orders over 2kg we will contact you with a shipping quote based on the weight and destination.
1st CD or 7"- £1.80 (any extra will be an another £0.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £3.90 (any extra will be another £1.00 (double LPs count as 2))
Shipping to Europe
1st CD or 7"- £4.8 (any extra will be an another £1.25)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £7.80 (any extra will be another £2.00 (double LPs count as 2))
International Shipping (rest of the world)
1st CD or 7"- £5.50 (any extra will be an another £1.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £9.99 (any extra will be another £3.00 (double LPs count as 2))
If you need any tracked or signed postage let me know, that can be arranged and I can supply a quote. Please note that the standard international postage can take a couple of weeks, depending where you are in the world. Dispatch time can take up to 7 days as I only get a chance to go the post office once a week.
I cannot accept a return if you don't like the music, please listen to albums before buying.