Black Sabbath – The Ozzy Osbourne Years
- Licensed From – Interworld Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Castle Communications PLC
- Copyright (c) – Castle Communications PLC
- Manufactured By – Castle Communications (Australasia) Limited
- Distributed By – Castle Communications (Australasia) Limited
- Licensed To – Castle Communications (Australasia) Limited
- Pressed By – Sony Music Australia
Licensed from Interworld Communications.
(p) and (c) 1991 Castle Communications PLC
Track 2-4 is listed only as "Embryo" but is actually "Embryo" followed by "Children Of The Grave" (total length 5:01).
3 jewel case CDs issued in a cardboard slipcase with a 19 page booklet with a history of the band to date
Each CD has an individual catalogue number, shown below:
(CD1): ESBCD 142/1
(CD2): ESBCD 142/2
(CD3): ESBCD 142/3
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode (Text): 5 017615 814224
- Barcode (String): 5017615814224
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): SONY MUSIC AUSTRALIA ** ESBCD142/1 ** <DB> #01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): SONY MUSIC AUSTRALIA ** ESBCD142/2 ** <DB> #02
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): SONY MUSIC AUSTRALIA ** ESBCD142/3 ** <DB> #05
- Other (CD1): ESBCD 142/1
- Other (CD2): ESBCD 142/2
- Other (CD3): ESBCD 142/3
- Rights Society: AMCOS
Politique du Vendeur
1 CD is $5 total within Australia. $2.50 for 2nd CD
3 CD's or more will be determined at sale depending on value of items.
International postage for 1 CD is $15 unless the item worth more than $70 Higher values will be determined on enquiry or purchase.
I am happy to combine shipping which can greatly reduce postage costs for larger orders by removing jewel cases.
Payment must be made within 5 Days of purchase or the order will be cancelled and buyer added to blocked list.
If you would like to estimate the shipping time and postage cost, please got to
Australia Post Postage Calculator
When determining shipping, please add 35% on top of the Australia Post estimate to cover fees and handling.
Buyers who are going to argue or are not prepared to pay my upfront P&H fees are not welcome buying my items.
I retain the right to refuse a sale, if I'm not satisfied with the buyer's feedback or communication.