|1-01||–Mr. Big||To Be With You
Written-By – D. Grahame*, E. Martin*
|1-02||–Roxette||Spending My Time
Written-By – P. Gessle*
|1-03||–Scorpions||Wind Of Change
Written-By – K. Meine*
|1-04||–Mariah Carey||Vision Of Love
Written-By – B. Margulies*, M. Carey*
Written-By – E. John / Taupin*
|1-06||–Simply Red||For Your Babies
Written-By – M. Hucknall*
|1-07||–Phil Collins||I Wish It Would Rain Down
Written-By – P. Collins*
Written-By – A. Lennox*
|1-09||–Rod Stewart||Every Beat Of My Heart||4:39|
|1-10||–Curtis Stigers||You're All That Matters To Me
Written-By – C. Stigers*, G. Sutton*, S. Peiken*
|1-11||–Zucchero||Senza Una Donna (Without A Woman)
Featuring – Paul YoungWritten-By – Z. Fornaciari*, F. Musker*
|1-12||–Genesis||Hold On My Heart
Written-By – M. Rutherford*, P. Collins*, T. Banks*
|1-13||–Simon & Garfunkel||Bridge Over Troubled Water
Written-By – P. Simon*
|1-14||–Cat Stevens||Morning Has Broken
Written-By – C. Stevens*, E. Farjoon*
|1-15||–Joe Cocker||You Are So Beautiful||2:41|
|1-16||–Richard Marx||Children Of The Night
Written-By – R. Marx*
|1-17||–Bonnie Tyler||Against The Wind
Written-By – D. Bohlen*
|2-01||–a-ha||Hunting High And Low
Written-By – Mags (2), M. Harket*, P. Waaktaar*
|2-02||–Ten Sharp||You (Acoustic Version)||3:58|
|2-03||–George Michael||Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Featuring – Elton JohnWritten-By – E. John / B. Taupin*
|2-04||–Beverley Craven||Promise Me
Written-By – B. Craven*
Written-By – J. Savenberg*
|2-06||–Rod Stewart||Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
Written-By – R. Stewart*
|2-07||–Eric Clapton||Lead Me On||5:47|
|2-08||–Eurythmics||Miracle Of Love
Written-By – A. Lennox*, D. Stewart*
|2-09||–Chicago (2)||You're The Inspiration||3:46|
|2-10||–Phil Collins||Groovy Kind Of Love
Written-By – C. Bayer-Sager*, T. Wine*
|2-11||–White Lion||When The Children Cry||4:16|
|2-12||–Poison (3)||Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Written-By – B. Dall*, B. Michaels*, C.C. DeVille, R. Rockett*
|2-13||–Bad English||When I See You Smile
Written-By – D. Warren*
|2-14||–Michael Bolton||Missing You Now
Written-By – D. Warren*, M. Bolton*, W. Afanasieff*
|2-15||–Belinda Carlisle||Half The World
Written-By – E. Shipley*, E. Pressly*, R. Feldman*
|2-16||–Wilson Phillips||You Won't See Me Cry
Written-By – G. Ballard*, Wilson Phillips
|2-17||–Charade (3)||Wish I Could Be There
Written-By – J. Wippich*, S. Zauner*
|2-18||–Art Garfunkel||All I Know
Written-By – J. Webb*
Written-By – M. Agustin, Jr.*, Stevie B
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode: 5099747244421
- Barcode (Text): 5 099747 244421
- Other (Sony/CBS, Haarlem Manufacturing Code): 07-472444-10
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 CD1): 1-07-472444-10 12 D10 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 CD1): 1-07-472444-10 22 B3 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 CD1): 1-07-472444-10 22 C7 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 CD2): 2-07-472444-10 12 B1 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 CD2): 2-07-472444-10 12 B3 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 CD2): 2-07-472444-10 22 C1 DADC AUSTRIA
Politique du Vendeur
$5.00 Shipping / Handling for a single LP
$1.00 Each additional LP (Double LPs count as 2, Triple LPs count as 3, etc).
CDs & Cassettes:
We’re proud to offer $5 UNLIMTED CD & Cassette shipping within the continental US! This only excludes large box sets, which are priced by item’s size / weight!
*** INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING / HANDLING COSTS ***
Please message us first for an exact quote depending on your location! We *only* use First Class International shipping (which *does* include tracking!)
The total shipping cost includes what the USPS charges to ship internationally + $4 handling / materials (no matter how many items or ordered).
Please note that we do not have any control over the USPS prices, and do our best to keep shipping costs down for all involved.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER ***
- We do our absolute best to take our time listing and grading each and every item on our page. We don't list things in bulk, so you can be assured that each disc has been personally checked for quality. However, If you have ANY questions (regarding Matrix Codes, Dead Wax or edition info), feel free to ask, and we'll be happy to help. We'll even send photos of the item over if needed!
- We also ask, if you disagree with our grading upon receipt (which has honestly only happened on a few occasions, as we try to be as critical as possible), please message us before leaving neutral or negative feedback.
- Regarding the "Best Offer" we have posted on all of our items: we kindly ask that you are reasonable with your bids. We do not include "Best Offer" on an item only to be offered less than half of the asking price. If you're reasonable with your bid, we promise that we can be *very* flexible, reasonable & easy to work with (even more so with larger / bulk orders)! Also - if you send a best offer that’s just under what we’re willing to accept, check your Discogs email, we will message you instead of accept / decline the offer. Unfortunately, we can *not* combine best offer and a bulk shipping discount on the same order.
- We do ask that all invoices are paid within 2 days of receipt. If you need more time, just let us know and we'll be happy to work with you.
- As stated in most of our listings, we'll gladly send photos of any item in our store, just message us (we usually can provide those within 24 hours - slightly longer around the holidays)!
- If you're not happy, you are welcome to return the item for a full refund. Please note: any return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer & are non-refundable.
- We'll be happy to answer any and all questions you have about our inventory. Looking for something we don't have? Let us know and we'll do our best to locate it for you!
- We ship LPs in cardboard vinyl boxes with additional bubblewrap on the inside. CD's / Cassettes are shipped in bubble mailers (or boxes if multiple discs / box sets are ordered). If you'd like something shipped differently then described above, please email us and we'll do our best to accommodate!