The White Stripes – Elephant
|A1||Seven Nation Army||3:51|
|A3||There's No Home For You Here||3:43|
|B1||I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
Recorded By – Miti*Written-By – B. Bacharach & H. David*
|B2||In The Cold, Cold Night||2:58|
|B3||I Want To Be The Boy To Warm Your Mother's Heart||3:20|
|B4||You've Got Her In Your Pocket||3:39|
|C1||Ball And Biscuit||7:19|
|C2||The Hardest Button To Button||3:32|
Voice [Spoken Word Intro], Written-By [Spoken Word Intro] – Mort Crim
|D2||The Air Near My Fingers||3:40|
|D3||Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine||3:17|
|D4||It's True That We Love One Another
Guest, Vocals – Miss Holly Golightly*
- Licensed From – Third Man Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Pressed By – Damont
- Published By – Peppermint Stripe Music
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – December Music (2)
- Recorded At – Toe Rag Studios
- Recorded At – Maida Vale Studios
- Mastered At – Transfermation
- Designed At – Arthole
- Artwork – The Third Man (5)
- Drums, Vocals – Meg White
- Engineer, Recorded By – Liam Watson (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to D4)
- Layout – Bruce Brand
- Liner Notes – III (7)
- Management [Navigator] – Ian Montone, Montone Management
- Mastered By – Noel*
- Mixed By – Jack White (2), Liam Watson
- Photography By [White Stripes] – Patrick Pantano
- Producer – Jack White (2)
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Jack White (2)
- Written-By – Jack White (2) (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to D4)
"No computers were used during the writing, recording, mixing or mastering of this record"
Recorded to eight track reel to reel at Toe-Rag Studios, Hackney, London, England in April 2002, except track D4 recorded on November 5, 2001 and track B1 recorded at the BBC Maida Vale Studio in 2002.
Mastered at Transfermation.
Published by Peppermint Stripe Music BMI / EMI Music except track B1 published by December Music.
No durations given on release.
Made in England.
P 2003 XL Recordings Ltd under exclusive license from Third Man Recordings
C 2003 XL Recordings Ltd under exclusive license from Third Man Recordings
Code-barres et Autres Identifiants
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 01621 0
- Label Code: LC 05667
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): XLLP 162 A1 DAMONT N
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): XLLP 162 B1 DAMONT O
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): XLLP 162 C1 DAMONT L
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): XLLP 162 D1 DAMONT S
- Rights Society: BMI
Politique du Vendeur
Buyer pays shipping.
Payment by PayPal.
not responsible for any damage during shipping.
not responsible for any damage due to customs opening packages.
if you would like photos of an album, please provide your regular email address to send photos to.
please provide a phone number as well as shipping address since the phone number is a required field in the Discogs Shipping Label Creator.
default shipping charges are USPS Priority. If you would like cheaper USPS Media shipping, just say so and I will change the shipping