|The Cunning Little Vixen / La Petite Renarde Rusée / Das Schaue Füchslein / Příhody Lišky Bystroušky|
|Act One . Acte Premier . Erster Akt|
|Act Two . Acte Deuxième . Zweiter Akt|
|Act Three . Acte Troisième . Dritter Akt|
|D||“Déz Sem Vandroval”||29:56|
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Printed By – Record Graphics Limited
- Recorded At – Sofiensaal
- Copyright (c) – John Tyrrell
- Copyright (c) – Deryck Viney
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Ltd.
- Chorus – Bratislava Children's Choir, Chor Der Wiener Staatsoper*
- Chorus Master [Children's Choir] – Elena Šarajová
- Chorus Master [Wiener Staatsoper] – Helmut Froschauer*
- Composed By, Libretto By – Leoš Janáček
- Conductor – Sir Charles Mackerras
- Design [Booklet Design] – Nick Findell
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – James Lock (2), John Dunkerley, Simon Eadon
- Illustration [Booklet Illustration By, Manuscript Score] – Leoš Janáček
- Illustration [Booklet Illustration By] – Stanislav Lolek
- Illustration [Boxtop Illustration] – David Anstey
- Libretto By [English Translation] – Deryck Viney
- Liner Notes [English] – John Tyrrell (2)
- Liner Notes [Traduction] – N. Lesieur*
- Liner Notes [Übersetzung] – Gery Bramall
- Orchestra – Wiener Philharmoniker
- Producer – James Mallinson
- Producer [Assistant Producer] – Michael Haas (3)
- Repetiteur [Children's Choir] – Pavel Kuchář*
- Vocals [Cock] – Gertrude Jahn
- Vocals [Crested Fowl] – Ivana Mixová
- Vocals [Cricket] – Miriam Ondrášková
- Vocals [Dog] – Libuše Marová*
- Vocals [Fox] – Eva Randová
- Vocals [Frantík] – Eva Hríbiková
- Vocals [Frog/Grasshopper] – Peter Šaray
- Vocals [Gamekeeper's Wife/Owl] – Eva Zigmundová
- Vocals [Gamekeeper] – Dalibor Jedlička
- Vocals [Harašta] – Václav Zítek
- Vocals [Innkeeper's Wife/Woodpecker] – Ivana Mixová
- Vocals [Innkeeper] – Beno Blachut
- Vocals [Jay] – Gertrude Jahn
- Vocals [Pepík] – Zuzana Hudecová
- Vocals [Priest/Badger] – Richard Novák
- Vocals [Schoolmaster/Mosquito] – Vladimír Krejčík
- Vocals [Vixen/Young Vixen] – Lucia Popp
Booklet Enclosed - Brochure Incluse - Textheft Beiliegend
English title on spine, English and German title on Front, English, German and Czech title on back
Recording Location: Sofiensaal, Vienna, March 1981
Booklet Illustrations by Stanislav Lolek - Janaček Archives of the Maravian Museum, Brno
℗ 1982 The Decca Record Company Limited, London, England. © 1982 The Decca Record Company Limited, London, England.
Printed in England by Record Graphics Limited.
Liner notes and info in English, translated in French and German
Libretto and characters in English, Czech, German and French
English liner notes: John Tyrell © 1982
French liner notes: Traduction Decca 1982 N. Lesieur
German liner notes: Übersetzung DECCA 1982 Gery Bramall
Czech Libretto: Text Reproduced by kind permission of Universal Edition.
English Libretto: English Translation © Deryck Viney
—Inner sleeves info—
U.K. Patent No. 1,072,844
Brevete SGDG 1,405,719
Decca inner sleeves with blue printing
(P) 1982 The Decca Record Co. Ltd.
Made In Holland · The Decca Record Co. Ltd.
All info in English
Code-Barres et Autres Identifiants
- Other (Cassette version catalog#): K257K 22
- Other: LDR5 72010
- Other (Catalog# disc 1): 257D 1
- Other (Catalog# disc 2): 257D 2
- Other (Catalog# side A): PDZAL 17233
- Other (Catalog# side B): PDZAL 17234
- Other (Catalog# side C): PDZAL 17235
- Other (Catalog# side D): PDZAL 17236
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): PDZAL 17233 8V ▽ 420 112
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): PDZAL 17234 6V ▽ 420 114
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): PDZAL 17235 6V ▽ 420 A 6 11
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): PDZAL 17236 5V ▽ 420 B 5 118
Politique du Vendeur
0 g - 250 g (1 - 3 Single)
Portugal: 2,00 €
Europe: 3,00 €
Rest of the world: 5,00 €
250 g - 500 g ( 1 - 2 LP)
Portugal: 2,50 €
Europe: 5 €
Rest of the World: 8 €
500 g - 1000 g (2 - 3 LP)
Portugal: 5 €
Europe: 8 €
Rest of the World: 15 €
1000 g - 2000 g (3 - 6 LP)
Portugal: 5 €
Europe: 15 €
Rest of the World: 25 €
To these values it will be added 1 € for the packaging.
Indicative values. Contact for exact prices.
Contact for other shipping options.
With the standard mail shipping option, I can only refund the order without shipping, if the item get lost or other.
So registered mail can be advisable in certain seasons like Christmas or countries, like China or USA.
If a package is returned due to reasons attributable to the buyer (p.e., wrong address, fail to receive parcel, among others), s/he must pay the shipping again. I can also refund the order value, not including the shipping.
If the reasons are attributable to the seller, I will resend the package at my expense or refund the full order.
Most of the records are graded with a sound and visual assessment. With every new order, the record is checked again in a turntable.
Although I do my best in this initial grading process, if a significant difference emerges between the given grade and the record's actual condition, the buyer will be informed and we'll try to come up with a satisfactory solution.
If the received record does not comply to your standards, please contact me before you give feedback and we'll try to come up with a solution to your satisfaction.