• thefavoriteplay over 4 years ago

Hello, I have added a couple of things to the Discogs database in the past. But I have a question about adding a version of an LP to a certain album list.
    I have coming in the mail a Jurassic 5 "Feedback" (Clean) version 2LP that was sent out to radio stations. I would like to add this the the Jurassic 5 "Feedback" list.
    How do I make sure that my entry goes into the list for this record, and not just a general release link? Do I add all of the details like normal on the Add Release page, and it will show up automatically in the "Feedback" list? Also, being that it is a "Clean" version of the full album do I list it as: Title: Feedback [Clean]?
    Thank You,
    Joseph
  • kansas_commmie over 4 years ago

First off - don't add clean in the title, add it to the format or release notes. Then yes, go through and fill out the add release page like normal and submit it. Then go back to the master release of Feedback, click edit, then edit master release and under the "Releases" box insert the clean version of Feedback's release ID (it'll be in the web address: wwww.discogs.com/Jurassic-5-Feedback/release/801945, as an example) anywhere in the list. It'll automatically arrange it chronologically after that.

If you need anything else feel free to contact me!
  • thefavoriteplay over 4 years ago

Thank you for the help. I will add this when I receive it. I will also contact you directly kansas_commie with any further questions.
    Thanks.

You are very welcome!