• Mark_Anthony over 6 years ago

t'was good knowing you :(.........

i had about 10, 2 dollar records in my wishlist...I woulda bought them if I knew this was coming so unexpectedly
  • djfrankiebones over 6 years ago

I guess telling you I will sell you those 10 for $5 a pop ain't gonna help much if I pluck them out of Amoeba's 50 cent section.

But in all seriousness, I do sometimes pay $4.99 or $5.99 per item so it all evens out.

I always see records with www.dancerecords.com stickers on Amoeba's used records.....as well as the usual now extinct stores of yesteryear.

so amoeba is going to take all the afterstock?
  • savageone over 6 years ago

probably they r pretty close to amoeba so i wouldnt be surprised if a shitload ended up there, time to hoard money and take a dig:D

savageone
    probably

It's not uncommon to find a shitload of Satellite, 611 and even some Sonic Groove price tags on records. In Hollywood about three months ago came about 6 crates of all 1991 & 1992 records which had to be sitting in boxes for 15+ years untouched.

So to say all of the leftover stock from DanceRecords.com will wind up in Amoeba really is just a matter of time.
  • wakeup76 over 6 years ago

they died over a year and 1/2 ago when they stopped stocking vinyl, so its not much of a loss now. i did order from them regularly back when alot of the US online shops shut down a few yrs ago.

online shops RIP

dancerecords
    essentialgroove....used them a ton back in 03/04
    globalbeats
    decadance......dennis was a good guy...always good to bs with at the shop
    satellite.....they really became horrible around 2002
    release records.....loved them cause they always hooked me up ever since i met mitch down at wmc back in like 03 or
    am i missing any others?

solid grooves
    frequency 8 (reverb records)
    tower records(the one in sf would occasionally have ok vinyl)

is tweekin records still floating? i get emails from them but remember reading something about how they went under( i may be mixed up.).
  • DJFrodo over 6 years ago

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I just started working and was about to place an order with them! Damn it!
  • Lostsignol over 6 years ago

savageone
    is tweekin records still floating? i

• Tkon over 6 years ago

djfrankiebones
    In Hollywood about three months ago came about 6 crates of all 1991 & 1992 records which had to be sitting in boxes for 15+ years untouched.

As many have said before me 'Hollywood here i come' lol best ya get here is 2001 2002 untouched ffs.

i keep checking the website hoping its an outage :(
  • jussumen over 6 years ago

soon the days of recordshops will be over anyway - a pity but even i haven't sold a single record this month , too - a first - there simply are not enough buyers left and too many sellers - more than 3 million records on sale at this place..
  • evolvingrecords.com over 6 years ago

jussumen, highly doubtful.

No offense, but you only have 250+ records for sale, can't imagine your sales frequency would be too high, especially after you've been picked over - influx of sales early which then slows to a trickle. On the other hand, I get about 3-5 orders a day on discogs currently.
  • RiP057 over 6 years ago

i at one time "wanted" to buy some records from there, but i like sticking to the real deal shops... i hope one day i can get to amoeba, cause im sure its good... to me grammaphone is the best i can get to a record shop
  • Zubeldia over 6 years ago

our record shop in holland is still going strong, and we don't even sell online.. we get customers from all over belguim, north of france, some dutch people. we still are able to stock at least 100/150 new vinyls each week. but in the rest of the netherlands there aren't many record shops left I'm afraid, three or four in our area (75mile radius) died over the last year.

I'm looking for a spot to re-open my record shop. Was a physical store for 6 years, been on-line only for about 2 years now and things have picked back up, along with random phone calls inquiring about my store hours, ummmm.
    Probably going to try and find a venue I can split into two separate areas - one area for the store, and the other would be an entertainment venue. Pay my rent with the entertainment.
  • O.S.Dvil over 6 years ago

Does anyone have ANY Info on how to get in touch with them? I really do want to pick a fairly large bundle. Message me if it's better for you. I would appreciate it.

O.S.Dvil
    Does anyone have ANY Info on how to get in touch with them? I really do want to pick a fairly large bundle. Message me if it's better for you. I would appreciate it.

I had to rifle through my gmail inbox back freakin 2005 but I found somethin for ya :)

Try this: orders@dancerecords.com or Info@dancerecords.com or

Customer Support
    DanceRecords.com
    1501 Powell St.
    Emeryville, CA. USA 94608
    (510) 985-1505 Phone
    (510) 985-1289 Fax
    http://www.DanceRecords.com

edit: the phone number is already dead. I'll try the emails to see if I get a kickback....

What part of "Out Of Business" did anyone miss in this topic?

Do you think because you want a big bundle now that they are going to go back into business?

Here is what happens with any left over stock that they have...

A) It winds up in Amoeba (San Francisco)

B) It winds up on Craigslist (SF/Bay Area)
  • Brad.R over 6 years ago

Add Groovetech and PlanetXUSA.com to the list of dead online shops.

Brad.R
    Add Groovetech and PlanetXUSA.com to the list of dead online shops.

planetx used to be a store in new jersey i used to go to like 10-15 years ago, before they went to just online. groovetech i remember too now that you mention them but never used them. 8ball and throb also had online besides storefronts.
  • cypherism over 6 years ago

DanceRecs always gave me a good service (That sounds very rude)

Oh well

RIP DR
    RIP SonicGroove
    RIP Eightball (another good mail order place)

whats sonic groove

i thought that was a clothing line.....

jking!!
  • sean_g5 over 6 years ago

sean_g5 edited over 6 years ago
    They were turning into a great store to buy older releases (as in not brand spanking new, but recent) on mp3. You could get an entire release for 4.47 compared to around 12 on beatport. Good thing I ordered a few weeks ago or I would have lost a ton of stuff!!

Hopefully they reorganize as mp3/wav only.

They should have ATLEAST e-mailed all previous customers with a little notice of closing!

"Get it before we're gone!" or something to that effect to get in your last shopping spree?

RiP057
    whats sonic groove

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=937783

So did she.

yeah when they close they either put the records away, or immed. get rid of all the stock on another store:(, ive seen it done with f8 and a couple other little shops from marin to amoeba:s

DJFrodo
    They should have ATLEAST e-mailed all previous customers with a little notice of closing!

"Get it before we're gone!" or something to that effect to get in your last shopping spree?

I agree. Emails are kicking back too

Delivery Status Notification (Delay)

hide details 11:43 AM (1 hour ago) Reply

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

djfrankiebones
    What part of "Out Of Business" did anyone miss in this topic?

Do you think because you want a big bundle now that they are going to go back into business?

Frankie go easy here..fragile situation. Do you go to funerals and wait till the close relative is crying over the casket and say "What part of DEAD don't you understand"???

lol- i believe frank is trying to break down the fact that some here are saying- i wonder if i can conctact them for records still?.... as to which frank is trying to explain that they r out of business- 0- kaput- no more. dont think theyll be taking any more emals for sales or whatnot.

Mark_Anthony
    Frankie go easy here..fragile situation. Do you go to funerals and wait till the close relative is crying over the casket and say "What part of DEAD don't you understand"???

Truth? If someone went up to the corpse and was making plans to go golfing, yes I do believe the first thing I would say is:

Mark_Anthony
    "What part of DEAD don't you understand"???

I'd probably have my nine iron with me, maybe even drive in on a golf cart, so people could realize I'm in the game...

What sucks even more is all those record samples I used for research when diggin thru used records. Gone.

/\

true, juno.co.uk is probably a better source for that though.

one day discogs will have samples and I wont have to have 4 different web windows open while I'm shopping here
  • ibbjamin over 6 years ago

savageone
    is tweekin records still floating?

Yes - I was just in their shop about a month ago - they have trimmed back their stock however and half of the shop is now an art studio.

- crying-

- crying-

Mark_Anthony
    one day discogs will have samples and I wont have to have 4 different web windows open while I'm shopping here

LOL.

You sound like a caveman who discovered Swanson TV Dinners but yet to discover microwave ovens.

ibbjamin
    Yes - I was just in their shop about a month ago - they have trimmed back their stock however and half of the shop is now an art studio.

Denial?

djfrankiebones
    Denial?

I was answering the question in regards to tweekin records in SF - if they are now out of business, it was very recent.
  • cypherism over 6 years ago

Mark_Anthony
    discogs will have samples

Bloody excellent idea !
  • O.S.Dvil over 6 years ago

I really wanted to go golfing, or at least take a post-mortem photograph or two.

ibbjamin
    I was answering the question in regards to tweekin records in SF - if they are now out of business, it was very recent.

I meant the store itself. If it went and scaled back the space for merchandise, maybe they should have just thrown in the towel...

I'm just saying, it's not easy to close a store you have been running for 10+ years. But trying to turn it into anything else but a record store would be denial...

DJFrodo edited over 6 years ago
    evolvingrecords.com
    true, juno.co.uk is probably a better source for that though.

Actually found most samples I needed on DR! Rarely ever had to venture to Juno for 'em.

edit: put some records on hold at the shop by my house yesterday (no listening booth), found only 1 sample out of 4 on Juno(average). Record would be listed but no sample. Atleast DR had a sample for 99% of stuff (occasional file would be missing)

i agree frank, if i where to go there now and have them tell me half is an art studio, id probably give them a very funny look. and leave the shop and take a walk down the street to amoeba lol

sigh tweeking had a excellent stock for good prices, they should have just thrown in the towel, i reall an email telling me about how they closed:s, they are probably in the process of closing 100% at some point:(

tears of sadness

Well giving a funny look to turn around a go to Amoeba sure isn't going to keep them in business much longer. I get your point, but when I was there a month ago, I still walked out with a couple records that I liked.

when i go to shops. i try to walk out with more than two tunes:D
    i love supporting shops when they have the collectors interest in mind, i loved tweekin cuz they had tons of techno i seek, but when i tried to use their online server- not so good lol, if their only gonna have a percentage of what their original stock was, they probably dont intend on staying around for too long on purpose. i see what your saying ibbjamin, but as ive found with alot of other independent shops at times, i find myself giving a funny look, and walking or driving to another. if amoeba was down the street youd probably give them a funny look and walk down the street too lol, no joke.

ibbjamin
    I get your point.

For I minute I thought you were thinking I said you were in denial...

I get pissed off because growing up, Bondy's, J&R and Sounds were DJ stores. Only to remove 12" singles and go all Compact Discs by 1985...And they are all still in business which is strange. Not J&R cause they were selling audio/video all along, now they rank amongst the best computer stores on the East Coast.
  • Zubeldia over 6 years ago

Zubeldia edited over 6 years ago
    it just seems like it is just about impossible to run a relatively 'smalltime' all vinyl recordstore (without on-line/mailorder). at least outside the major cities, where there still is a reasonable steady flow of costumers.

in our case, we sell magic mushrooms/truffles and such ánd vinyl, but without one or the other it would be a lot harder to keep our head above water. lots of the 'pure' record shops in the netherlands died over the last couple of years. well, there's clone off course, but they run a monopoly in ditribution for a great of dutch labels and chicago stuff that is bought by lots of foreign costumers as well. imagine clone without on-line sales or distribution... very tough business all of a sudden.

and we are lucky we attract a lot of people from just over the border (benelux area), who in first place come here to buy grass and shrooms. and then they see we still sell lovely vinyl, and stick around and come back for our music.
  • crazyowen over 6 years ago

RiP057
    whats sonic groove
    djfrankiebones
    http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=937783
    So did she.

wow wtf,
    was she a Gwen Stefani clone?
    http://www.discogs.com/image/R-634742-1154916850.jpeg
    LOL

djfrankiebones
    LOL.

You sound like a caveman who discovered Swanson TV Dinners but yet to discover microwave ovens.

Did I miss something? I feel like I missed something

djfrankiebones
    I get pissed off because growing up, Bondy's, J&R and Sounds were DJ stores. Only to remove 12" singles and go all Compact Discs by 1985

85'? im shocked some of the first 12" singles i bought were at sam goody in 1990 at woodbridge center in nj lol. i used to love all the micmac singles they got every week along with other random shit

Mark_Anthony
    Did I miss something? I feel like I missed something

Mark_Anthony

The part where you have to open up four windows. Like that is so difficult to do...LOL....

At least you can do it this way. I mean it would suck if anyone actually had to go to a couple of record stores and go in and just buy records blindly...
  • Lostsignol over 6 years ago

Lostsignol edited over 6 years ago
    Mark_Anthony

we just added youtube videos to each artist. hope you love it...

djfrankiebones
    The part where you have to open up four windows. Like that is so difficult to do...LOL....

Not so easy to find samples of tracks made prior to 2001. Unless they are Juno or Youtube I'm usually SOL

Lostsignol

we just added youtube videos to each artist. hope you love it...

hot diggity :) I just saw that now :) Excellente
  • DJUbiquitousNYC over 6 years ago

DJUbiquitousNYC edited over 6 years ago
    Dam...I'm truely sad to see them go...I thought the partial transition to Digital downloads would have kept them a float for a hot minute....I remember back in 07 when they started those crazy discounts, i told my friend..i give em two years (jokingly) and what do you know.....and juno has started decline also...

It looks like germany and that regional area, is the only place left in the world that is still popin with vinyl.. When ever i log onto juno "and thats daily =)" all the new vinyl they get in is from that region...ain't shit coming from spain anymore...
  • Maria909 over 6 years ago

I liked it when it was just groove records :( RIP :)

DJUbiquitousNYC
    Dam...I'm truely sad to see them go...I thought the partial transition to Digital downloads would have kept them a float for a hot minute....I remember back in 07 when they started those crazy discounts, i told my friend..i give em two years (jokingly) and what do you know.....and juno has started decline also...

It looks like germany and that regional area, is the only place left in the world that is still popin with vinyl.. When ever i log onto juno "and thats daily =)" all the new vinyl they get in is from that region...ain't shit coming from spain anymore...

there hasn't been shit coming from spain for 2 years now aside from one or two labels

yeah with the decline of tribal cheese house, so did Spain's labels.

things change, it's a constant. When one store folds, another one opens to replace it. New business model for vinyl. Stocking everything under the sun is not the method anymore - and that's what dance records did. while you could find anything there, they were losing money with all the overstock they would get in that was utter trash on wax. As well, they were selling their records at almost only 15% over cost (most stores sell for atleast 30% over cost) - not enough to sustain a good profit margin. while vinyl sales from DJs has declined (think it hit bottom about 3 years ago, and has slowly been on the rise (again) since), the sales of commercial music on vinyl has jumped big time. Business model is different, time to move on or change with it. Niche stores that buy smart and selectively will survive. the wal-mart electronic music store (aka dancerecords) will not.

evolve you're so right. Before the site closed they had thousands of records that I wouldnt have taken even for free. That's how bad most of them were.

Mark_Anthony
    evolve you're so right. Before the site closed they had thousands of records that I wouldnt have taken even for free. That's how bad most of them were.

well for someone such as yourself who doesnt have the ear its understandable

oooooo damn it got hot in here ;)

they was playing the record way too fast:D

haha no doubt, ouch that hurt.

Wakeup76 has more bad records than anyone I know. And also a few good ones that if he would dig up, I would gladly pay well for. Quivver for fck sake

Mark_Anthony
    Wakeup76 has more bad records than anyone I know. And also a few good ones that if he would dig up, I would gladly pay well for. Quivver for fck sake

you need to come to my storage place and help me catalog the other 3000 or so records from the early-mid 90s i still havent gotten to, and ill show you a thing or 2 about the ear
  • billgallo over 6 years ago

Sorry, I read through this whole thread, including the 'what part of out of business do you not understand' but am still not clear if the people who are saying this know that dancerecords.com is out of business or just assuming it since they have been off line. I apologize if I missed something but can you please let me know if you know for sure?

Thanks,

Bill,

The phone numbers lead to nowhere

The old email addresses kick back undeliverable.

That doesnt happen for a web upgrade unless they completely switched web hosts and forgot to put up a maintenance message or give any sort of warning..

billgallo
    Sorry, I read through this whole thread, including the 'what part of out of business do you not understand' but am still not clear if the people who are saying this know that dancerecords.com is out of business or just assuming it since they have been off line. I apologize if I missed something but can you please let me know if you know for sure?

Thanks,

I really want to write something silly here, but I won't. Bill...They are out of business. Closed.
  • Dinfire over 6 years ago

I can't believe the scene is so dead. I live in LA where there are still massives that 60,000 people go to, and there are still weekly undergrounds in the warehare district where you can hear house and techno that usually amount to around 100 people. But everywhere else, the scene is just dead. I was in Philly a couple months ago on a Saturday night (where I'm from originally) and we ended up having to go to some crappy bar to hear house. There were like 12 of us there. I can't believe more of the young kids aren't getting into the music. I really thought we were building something that would last forever in the early '90s. Delusions of grandeur I suppose.

That said, what killed all the record stores was stupid stock practices. I used to spend every extra penny I had at 611 Records back in the day. I would literally listen to over 100 records every Tuesday and end up buying five or six--10 on a good day. The rest of the records were complete crap. Same deal at dancerecords. They purchased so many records that it would take HOURS to sort through all the crap to get a few good tracks. As time wore on, I got tired of it and quit buying from them. Vinyl is way too expensive to run a record store like that. You can't just blindly buy every record that some rich kid with a ton of gear presses on his own and sends out.

skills in berkely.. formerly known as www.skillsdjworkshop.com, theyre store is closing next month on the 27th i believe?:(

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnonooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo
  • MisterPlainview over 6 years ago

"That said, what killed all the record stores was stupid stock practices."

I dont know much about business or the record industry in general, but I would have to assume that is probably one of the main reasons. There is so much horrible "dance" music that gets released every day & it seems some of these stores insisted on stocking every release available. No quality control at all. I recently spent a A LOT of free time earlier this year going through DR.com old stock for sales, and while I did find a good amount of quality songs I bought, at least 80% was complete trash I wouldnt take for free. I'd go through pages & pages of hundreds of songs and would be lucky to find 1 or 2 quality songs.

If producers started releasing BETTER MATERIAL and stores were more selective with what they stock/release on their site...things might just turn around again. Whenever I hear someone say they dont like "dance" music...I cant blame them. There is so much crap out & the average person who isnt a dj/producer isnt going to spend hours of their free time scouring sites for good music. They end up hearing some subpar DJ playing a bunch of bland, average tracks...and make up their mind that "dance" music isnt any good. Is it really any wonder why more people arent into this style of music?
  • MisterPlainview over 6 years ago

"That said, what killed all the record stores was stupid stock practices."

I dont know much about business or the record industry in general, but I would have to assume that is probably one of the main reasons. There is so much horrible "dance" music that gets released every day & it seems some of these stores insisted on stocking every release available. No quality control at all. I recently spent a A LOT of free time earlier this year going through DR.com old stock for sales, and while I did find a good amount of quality songs I bought, at least 80% was complete trash I wouldnt take for free. I'd go through pages & pages of hundreds of songs and would be lucky to find 1 or 2 quality songs.

If producers started releasing BETTER MATERIAL and stores were more selective with what they stock/release on their site...things might just turn around again. Whenever I hear someone say they dont like "dance" music...I cant blame them. There is so much crap out & the average person who isnt a dj/producer isnt going to spend hours of their free time scouring sites for good music. They end up hearing some subpar DJ playing a bunch of bland, average tracks...and make up their mind that "dance" music isnt any good. Is it really any wonder why more people arent into this style of music?

I totally agree with you plainview....

its the digitization of things as well as programs like fruity loops....reason whatever you have it that ends us up with all this crap music. I personally think that a lot of things need to change in order for good music to flood the scene again.... at least in drum and bass its all about the late 90s for me.... when there werent really cdjs at least i never heard of em, and people who made music used real equipment, and people who were playing around used fruity loops....now it seems its the other way around.... people who make pressed vinyl use programs like fruity loops and people who are playing around use real hardware....

you can only control yourself and contribute... Im working diligently at making the most out of my electribe....

with the use and popularity of the digital format - more of these 'mediocre to crap' releases are making their way into DJs play lists at high profile events (they're thinking, it's only $1, what the heck). The standards have been lowered in many ways. Over abundance of music and a lack of individualism for DJs - as it used to be when vinyl was all there was.
    It's all making a bad name for electronic music and DJs that care about this music and have worked hard to develop it.
    Now, any 13 year old could look at John Digweed's play list and then go scour digital download sites (or even hack sites like soulseek) for all the same tunes. It's a sad state of things.
    Which is another reason I play vinyl - usually a higher rate of quality to crap releases - less sifting through trash for treasures - and it makes you stand out as a DJ in this copycat culture that is forming. I know myself personally, I'm more drawn to watching a DJ mix vinyl versus the alternate digital means that appears more like watching a guy skillfully (or not) play a video game. I like room for error, it's real and exciting. Perfection is not real and becomes boring.
  • Dinfire over 6 years ago

Well, rich kids with gear really cut off the scene's head in the late '90s/early '00s. Their parents were floating their superstar DJ dreams, meanwhile we had to sort through their god awful music to get at the good stuff. The average younger person in those days didn't have time to do that and eventually lost interest. I'm guessing the same thing is happening now. I haven't been to a party with over 5,000 people in the last 10 years where trance wasn't dominating the main room/stage. The kids eat it up, and it's the lowest common denominator of electronic music. It keeps the scene from growing.

There is no way that you can run a business based on selling Dance Music in America in 2009. If you are not on the level of Amoeba or the smaller Princeton Record Exchange, you cannot profit from selling records and cd's.

Now in 1990, I was told the same thing yest somehow beat the odds by 14+ years.

Now evolvingrecords.com, I believe you are the exception to the rule but even in that light, the work is going to be cut out for you. Most of anyones business even with retail space is going to have to spend 40 hours a week on the internet to show a profit and there are still going to be those really good weeks followed by those really bad ones.

MisterPlainview
    while I did find a good amount of quality songs I bought, at least 80% was complete trash I wouldnt take for free

EXACTLY!!

Towards the end it was just like 611 was at the end...just brutal. If you found something decent you latched onto it bc everything else sucked so bad. Bad mashups, filtered remixes by joe blow etc. etc.

evolvingrecords.com
    Which is another reason I play vinyl - usually a higher rate of quality to crap releases - less sifting through trash for treasures - and it makes you stand out as a DJ in this copycat culture that is forming. I know myself personally, I'm more drawn to watching a DJ mix vinyl versus the alternate digital means that appears more like watching a guy skillfully (or not) play a video game. I like room for error, it's real and exciting. Perfection is not real and becomes boring.

WORD!!!!!!!

djfrankiebones
    Current Discussion
    Now evolvingrecords.com, I believe you are the exception to the rule but even in that light, the work is going to be cut out for you. Most of anyones business even with retail space is going to have to spend 40 hours a week on the internet to show a profit and there are still going to be those really good weeks followed by those really bad ones.

agreed. while I still specialize in edm (particularly techno, tech-house, house, d&b, and dubstep) I have broadened into all things 'vinyl' - new reissues of classics, new releases of commercial hits on vinyl, and dj/personal vinyl collections which could be comprised of about anything. these things help buffer sales enough to make it all workout pretty well. It is quite time consuming though - there is a lot more I could do, but don't have the time for. Not to mention the 6-7K records I have in stock that aren't even on-line yet, hehe.
  • billgallo over 6 years ago

[quote=djfrankiebones][/quote]
    Sorry if it was a dumb question. My experience with internet music sites is very limited and I am not familiar with the signs indicating they are going out of business. Someone else had said the site had been up and down in the past so I wasn't sure. It looks like Mark Anthony provided a good explanation that paints a pretty certain albeit grim picture, (thanks Mark).

I was drawn to dancerecords.com because I appreciated the ability to search using descriptive terms for songs rather than having to work within categories. I haven't figured out how to do that on other sites. My taste gravitate more toward the soulful and jazzy or deep house (e.g. Louie Vega, Dolls Combers, Dimitri from Paris, Jihad Muhammad), but I found a lot of songs I liked didn't always fall into the categories I expected. I think it also helped me broaden my taste.

I think this searching ability also helps with the issue brought up earlier in this thread about having to sort though so much mediocre music to find the quality stuff.

I love vinyl still but am realizing how much that attachment can limit my choices. It's good to hear what folks who don't have access to the resources to press vinyl are coming up with even if a high percentage is not so great.

I will check out some of the other sites folks are mentioning here. Thanks.
  • DerrickJames over 6 years ago

R.I.P. DanceRecords.Com
    now where to go to buy house music on Vinyl?

there are plenty of places, discogs marketplace for one.

DerrickJames
    R.I.P. DanceRecords.Com
    now where to go to buy house music on Vinyl?

they been done for almost 2 yrs on getting new releases, i just dont get it that people are just now bent out of shape haha

agreed, they have been done for years now, slow realization I guess.