• guitarromantic about 1 year ago

The idea of this thread is that each person

1. Find a record in the person above them's Discogs collection that they should listen to ASAP
    2. Then have the person below them choose a record they need to listen to

Basically just like that one thread where we gave record recommendations based on the collections of the person above us. And it doesn't have to be limited to the vinyl format, and the record can be any length (single, EP, album, box set, etc.), it just has to be something the person above you already owns and has listed on here.

:)
  • jonas_dussell about 1 year ago

To clarify: I would look at your collection and choose an album that you should re-visit? Then the next person would look at my collection and recommend one of my own to me? Or, I choose one from my collection that you should listen to, and the next poster chooses one from their collection that I should listen to?

guitarromantic edited about 1 year ago
    Yes, you look at my collection, choose one from there you think I should listen or re-listen to, then the next person to post chooses one from your collection that they think you should listen or re-listen to. In your case, for example, I'd say that you should relisten to Neil Young With Crazy Horse* - Zuma. I have that album on vinyl, it's not his best work but I'd give it more than three stars.

Fun fact: my AP World History teacher would play "Cortez the Killer" to each of her classes during the part of the year where we studied the Spanish colonization of America. My friend Kelsey, who was a grade below me, was a fan of the song from her dad playing it for her, and actually did an interpretive dance to it as extra credit when she took that class. That song always takes me back to high school.

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

I am going to revisit it, as well, since it has been quite some time since I sat down with that one.
  • MedozK about 1 year ago

Built To Spill - Ancient Melodies Of The Future (Warner Bros. Records - 9 47954-2)

@MedozK: Muddy Waters - Muddy Waters At Newport 1960. Great live album, great blues album, great album in general. Best tracks are "I've Got My Mojo Workin'" and "Tiger in Your Tank". I have it on vinyl, too bad mine's a Dutch import,

@jonas_dussell: I love that album, not sure why I only gave it four stars the last time I heard it on vinyl.
  • DJMONEYMIKE29 about 1 year ago

http://www.discogs.com/user/guitarromantic-

http://www.discogs.com/King-Sunny-Ad%C3%A9-And-His-African-Beats-Juju-Music/release/527483- 1st track- "Ja Funmi"- was a HUGE club hit in NYC back in the '80's! I still carry my 12" promo in my gig bag once in a while...

http://www.discogs.com/user/jonas_dussell-

http://www.discogs.com/Public-Enemy-Fear-Of-A-Black-Planet/release/458988-
    IMO, one of the top 10 LP's of all time. Maybe biased 'cause I was there for it- actually in a few of their videos LOL. BTW, as an audio engineer by trade, I have to say this is one of the best engineered records that I have heard. Still use it to test touring systems, studio monitor and high end car audio capabilities!

http://www.discogs.com/user/MedozK

http://www.discogs.com/Herb-Alperts-Tijuana-Brass-Whipped-Cream-Other-Delights/release/3052184-
    Just sounds happy. Like a cold umbrella drink on a hot beach, when life was just easier all around...
  • Jack_Wagon about 1 year ago

@DJMONEYMIKE29 - it kinda gums up the works when your collection doesn't show.

@guitarromantic - The Blasters self-titled. We both agree it's 5 stars!
  • DJMONEYMIKE29 about 1 year ago

Jack_Wagon
    @DJMONEYMIKE29 - it kinda gums up the works when your collection doesn't show.

Yeah, it's a little too big to tackle at the moment. Anyone interested can go off the items in my store- they are some of my doubles and triples.
  • musiclraider about 1 year ago

No list for DJMonkey, so Jack_Wagon may I suggest you try Guadalcanal Diary – 2 X 4
    And maybe give it a rating!

As for my collection, I have only just started adding from my 1,000s of records, so it's not very large yet.

musiclraider
    No list for DJMonkey, so Jack_Wagon may I suggest you try Guadalcanal Diary – 2 X 4
    And maybe give it a rating.

Will do. Bought it only because I had heard of them. Played a few minutes of the first track then shelved it. I'll revisit and rate.

I actually think particularly their first and maybe second album are best.

MedozK
    Built To Spill - Ancient Melodies Of The Future (Warner Bros. Records - 9 47954-2)

Thanks for reminding me about that one. It's still not my favorite BTS, but it was refreshing to hear it again after what was probably over a year!

[quote=DJMONEYMIKE29]http://www.discogs.com/user/guitarromantic-

http://www.discogs.com/user/jonas_dussell-

http://www.discogs.com/Public-Enemy-Fear-Of-A-Black-Planet/release/458988-
    IMO, one of the top 10 LP's of all time. Maybe biased 'cause I was there for it- actually in a few of their videos LOL. BTW, as an audio engineer by trade, I have to say this is one of the best engineered records that I have heard. Still use it to test touring systems, studio monitor and high end car audio capabilities!

It is a fantastic record. Bomb Squad's production still stands up after close to 30 years; so dense and layered!

musiclraider
    And maybe give it a rating!

As for my collection, I have only just started adding from my 1,000s of records, so it's not very large yet.

Portishead - Roseland NYC Live. Great live album from a great band.

I did my first assignment! Relistened to In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, and loved it very much. I think I was testing out a new needle or something when I rated my vinyl copy a mere 4 stars. Will listen to King Sunny Ade and The Blasters in a bit.

Jonas, I recommend you listen to Garbage With Brody Dalle - Girls Talk / Time Will Destroy Everything. I'm not really a fan of Garbage or The Distillers, but I enjoyed the tracks on that single.

jonas_dussell
    Portishead - Roseland NYC Live. Great live album from a great band.

S'funny,
    I was talking with my cousin only last weekend, he lives in Bristol. The band Portishead come from there.
    He was saying, he has only ever been to two concerts in his life and one of them featured Portishead. Strange how we go different ways, I have been to countless hundreds of gigs and assumed everyone did !!!!
    I'll give it a spin, it's time I did.
  • Nahuatl about 1 year ago

I think everyone above has been given a suggestion...

So I'll invite somebody new to drop an idea for me so we can keep it going.

Great idea, guitarromantic!
  • MO-Music13 about 1 year ago

Nahuati

Gary Numan & Tubeway Army Replicas

guitarromantic

Kenny-Burrell guitar forms

MO-music13

The Rolling Stones, Now! Particularly "Down The Road Apiece".

Jack_Wagon
    musiclraiderNo list for DJMonkey, so Jack_Wagon may I suggest you try Guadalcanal Diary – 2 X 4
    And maybe give it a rating.
    Will do. Bought it only because I had heard of them. Played a few minutes of the first track then shelved it. I'll revisit and rate.

Played it. Sounds like an REM knockoff. Not an REM fan either. Not really fair to rate it. It may be a masterpiece by their standards.

Fairy Nuff
  • Zuckuss about 1 year ago

Nahuatl
    I think everyone above has been given a suggestion...

So I'll invite somebody new to drop an idea for me so we can keep it going.

Great idea, guitarromantic!

I would like to suggest but I guess your musical knowledge is much more deeper. Great collection by the way :)

Jack_Wagon

Nice call...raw and real...it made me listen to "original folk blues" by elmore james right after....

Jack..

throwing you back to scratchy records on a Friday night...Cheap Trick...Live At Budokan

I've been listening to Black Friday purchases all day today, will have to listen to my recs from this thread soon... MO, I recommend you relisten to The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground and see if it moves up to a 5. That's possibly my favorite album by arguably my favorite band.
  • sctubes about 1 year ago

@guitarromantic - very nice collection, enjoyed nrowsing through it. Gigen it's Saturday morning here, and that I'm fascinated by things born before me, I recommend you listen to your Stan Getz Quartet's "The Way You Look Tonight".

sctubes
    I recommend you listen to your Stan Getz Quartet's "The Way You Look Tonight".

I would love to, but I don't have a working turntable that plays 78s! Thank you for the recommendation, though! :D
  • Vambo_Marble_Eye about 1 year ago

sctubes - nice collection, I recommend you listen to your copy of Yessongs for some nice Saturday night Prog (and can you let me know if the live version of Starship Trooper is good :-))
  • ChuckInBend about 1 year ago

Vambo_Marble_Eye - You need to dust off your Quadrophenia record and settle in for a nice listen.
  • Vambo_Marble_Eye about 1 year ago

ChuckInBend
    ChuckInBend 18 minutes ago
    Vambo_Marble_Eye - You need to dust off your Quadrophenia record and settle in for a nice listen.

Cheers, will be my Sunday morning soundtrack :-)
  • sctubes about 1 year ago

Vambo_Marble_Eye
    sctubes - nice collection, I recommend you listen to your copy of Yessongs for some nice Saturday night Prog (and can you let me know if the live version of Starship Trooper is good :-))

Thanks! Will do that tomorrow morning.
  • Lennert_ about 1 year ago

ChuckInBend, start the week with your Tom Waits - Small Change record.
  • allenh about 1 year ago

Lennert_ Give Kraftwerk - Computer World a spin

allenh, why not Elvis Presley - G.I. Blues? Good LP, that you've not rated yet.

After a long, drama-filled Thanksgiving weekend, I'm sitting down and listening to my recommendations from this thread, starting with King Sunny Ade. I dig this album a lot, would definitely recommend it to friends interested in African or "worldbeat" music (whatever happened to worldbeat???) but the louder drum sounds are clipping on my old JBL speakers that I use as auxillary speakers on my stereo. I know a girl who would love this album, and who has speakers that would really make the bass shine, but something must have happened this weekend, because she randomly unfriended me on Facebook. ??? /personaldramarant

MO-Music13, I ended up listening to that Tubeway Army album (which I bought on CD years ago but have never heard on vinyl) while I worked in my kitchen the day before Thanksgiving.

It brought me back to the days when I really got into Gary Numan - I would say anyone born in the '80s or before knows his hit "Cars" but it was through my fandom of The Rentals that I dug deeper. Matt Sharp, my musical hero back in 1995, referenced Numan in an interview in Alternative Press and I started seeking his albums out.

My favorite tracks are probably "Praying To The Aliens" and "Down In The Park" - the lyrics really spark my imagination and fill it with his vivid dystopian world - perfect for the teenage mind.

Also - Zuckuss, thanks for the kind words!

Any more user reviews from others' recommendations? Let's keep this thread alive!

Nahuatl
    Any more user reviews from others' recommendations? Let's keep this thread alive!

I am going to insist that you listen to (and rate) Angelo Badalamenti's score for Twin Peaks. It's one of my favorite scores and one of my favorite shows, so I would like to get your opinion on it.

Zuckuss edited about 1 year ago
    guitarromantic
    allenh, why not Elvis Presley - G.I. Blues? Good LP, that you've not rated yet.

I think you should give a listen to Love's Da Capo . I hope you gonna enjoy it, I think it's one of their best album :)
  • Korpse about 1 year ago

Zuckuss, I think you should listen to David Bowie - "Heroes". I used to own it but sold it in a frenzy of downsizing in the early 90s. it's one of the records I sold that I really regret selling and need to replace at some stage soon.

Zuckuss, I shall listen to it in a bit. I have listened to and enjoyed it, but not to the extent that most do.

Korpse, I would recommend one of your Godsmack albums, since I saw them live in middle school (possibly the best gig of my life) but I've not actually listened to any of their studio stuff. So I'll give props to X (5) - Under The Big Black Sun.
  • GoodGuyAttorney about 1 year ago

guitarromantic, may I suggest Jean-Luc Ponty - Upon The Wings Of Music

Da Capo was beautiful. I'd listened to it twice before, but not paid close attention - a lovely blend of pop and psych. The kind of album I'd recommend to friends. My favorite track was either "Orange Skies" or "¡Que Vida!".

Thanks for the rec, Good Guy. I've not listened to any Beefheart from beginning to end! A friend of mine has a reissue of Safe as Milk, I'll ask her to play it for me soon. However, I have heard ZNR - Barricade 3 on MP3, wasn't too impressed but I'd like to hear it someday on vinyl. There's your rec.
  • nickster66 about 1 year ago

guitarromantic,

I am going to try Bob Dylan's Time Out Of Mind. My collection of his work consists of exactly one album (Nashville Skyline) and two or three songs downloaded from iTunes. The problem for me has been that his legend has always been a bit too daunting. I just can't take all the adulation and praise heaped upon him. But I honestly love Girl From The North Country and Lay Lady Lay, so I will give this a try.
  • arabideau about 1 year ago

nickster66,
    Here it is a misty early Sunday morning so I recommend Vince Guaraldi "in person" to get you day started.
  • MichaelxB about 1 year ago

arabideau,
    I choose that you should go back and listen to "The Gilded Palace of Sin" by The Flying Burrito Brothers. It is a superb county rock album.. This one is in my wantlist, as I haven't got my hands on one yet.

MichaelxB
    I pick Neil Young's After The Gold Rush. Next to Harvest I think it's his best album and great for a cold, windy afternoon like today.
  • NivKohavi about 1 year ago

Zuckuss,
    would you like to listen to the "Into The Wild" soundtrack by Eddie Vedder?

NivKohavi, I've not listened to any of the releases in your collection, so I'll recommend Cream (2) - Wheels Of Fire. That's supposed to be a good album, and Cream are so much better than solo Clapton.
  • martineijk416 about 1 year ago

suggest to revisted vivaldi 4 seasons, you haven't rated it. Anyone mostly starting interest in clasical music starts here. interested to see if this has increased your interest in classical music or decreased it. (I'm still looking for a good version). just started on discogs so I havent been able to rate my albums yet.

I've not listened to it yet! The record, that is, not the piece. I love classical but know almost nothing about it.

I'm gonna recommend you (re?)listen to Amy Winehouse - Back To Black. I saw the new documentary about her the other night, apparently she was planning a "battle rap" album before her death that would have been as part of a supergroup with Mos Def, ?uestlove, and Raphael Saadiq.

martineijk416
    suggest to revisted vivaldi 4 seasons, you haven't rated it. Anyone mostly starting interest in clasical music starts here. interested to see if this has increased your interest in classical music or decreased it. (I'm still looking for a good version). just started on discogs so I havent been able to rate my albums yet.

I'm going to suggest Queen - News Of The World. It's one that you have rated, but I have to disagree with the rating (it's my personal favorite Queen album).
  • arabideau about 1 year ago

jonas_dussell,

I stuck my hand deep into your bag of musical expression of mind and soul. In it i found a sticky, funky psychedelicisized master...Side one of Maggot Brain. Can you get to that?

Can I get to that? That first song is one of the finest pieces of guitar work ever put to tape!

Yeah, I can get to that. With pleasure!
  • Nahuatl 11 months ago

jonas_dussell

I am going to insist that you listen to (and rate) Angelo Badalamenti's score for Twin Peaks. It's one of my favorite scores and one of my favorite shows, so I would like to get your opinion on it.

I can't give this any less than five stars. I honestly can't think of anything like it - there are some sounds out there that are reminiscent of it, for sure, but nothing else comes to mind which combines those classic sweet, sad late '50s/early '60s pop songs with the haunting, synthetic synth sounds that Badalamenti used on this soundtrack. Always a great listen, but particularly at night.

Have you listened to any other soundtracks/albums by him?
  • jonas_dussell 11 months ago

Oh yeah. Everything he did with Lynch was stellar.
  • NivKohavi 11 months ago

guitarromantic
    thank you, it is a very good album.
    especially the second live LP.
    to be honest I barely listened to anything in your collection too.
    how about? The Strokes - Comedown Machine
    you haven't rated it yet, here's a chance.

jonas_dussell
    I want to recommend you to re-listen to this one
    King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King
    It's one of my favorite albums.
  • pigpen88 11 months ago

NivKohavi, Please listen to Magical Mystery Tour for no other reason than that I am jealous that this album is not in my vinyl collection as of yet. Thank you.
  • gvanclass01 11 months ago

• lock3down 11 months ago

Gvanclass01 - I would recommend listening to Ministry - The Land Of Rape And Honey
    It's one of my favourite records from one of my favourite bands. Flashback!

As a side point, I've learned from this thread that there is a rating function beside each release. You would think I would have noticed that in the year since I joined. Ha.

I re-visited my copy of In the Court of the Crimson King. Parts of it were better than I remember, but overall, I'm still not a huge fan.
  • guitarromantic 11 months ago

Sorry I've not posted in a while! So my homework is Vivaldi and The Strokes, right? I'll hand the two people right above me two recommendations each, then, to get the fun back up and running...

Jonas. I am recommending you Weezer - Weezer. It's a beautiful 90s masterpiece that I'm interested in hearing your take on, especially since it's a MFSL pressing you've got. I'm interested in buying their pressing of Pinkerton someday, but I'm not completely sold on the hype. After that, Sonic Youth - Confusion Is Sex.

lock3down. Your first assignment is Echo & The Bunnymen - Songs To Learn & Sing, a record I used to own on CD but stupidly donated to the library. After that, if you're willing to play picture discs, why not The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go / Straight To Hell? The A side is a really good song, and the AA side is one of the best songs they recorded after London Calling.
  • lock3down 11 months ago

Guitarromantic - just finished listening again. Great choices. I still have my CD copy of Songs To Learn And Sing that I bought way back in the day and just picked up the vinyl copy last month. Can't go wrong with that compilation. And I completely agree with you about Straight To Hell - fantastic. No issues playing picture discs. :)
    I feel like you've been given too many to listen to in this thread, but if you feel like one more, Pulp - This Is Hardcore is worth a spin. The title track is absolutely brilliant and Help The Aged was a great single.

No joke, Weezer was on the top of my shelf, ready to be listened to before you mentioned it. I love that album, though not as much as Pinkerton. Sound quality is great on the vinyl. The only song I would remove would be "Surf Wax America", which I would replace with the b-side track "Suzanne"

Confusion Is Sex can be a challenging listen, but I was in the mood for noise, so it was a grew choice. I love the early no-wave days of SY and Confusion has some killer tracks, but my absolute favorite song ("Brother James") was on the Kill Yr Idols EP, so I tend to reach for my CD copy of Confusion since it is attached on there.
  • MO-Music13 11 months ago

Nahuatl
    My favorite tracks are probably "Praying To The Aliens" and "Down In The Park" - the lyrics really spark my imagination and fill it with his vivid dystopian world - perfect for the teenage mind.

I saw him live in Montreal back in 1980...and almost 400 concerts later the show still ranks in the top 10. The light show the production value....and the crowd were definitely into him....glad I could rekindle that teenage mind.

guitarromantic time to give him a spin again Leonard Cohen - Songs From A Room

 1.5k

 6

 12

jonas_dussell

Travis - The Invisible Band....

Pigpen88 -Elton John - Tumbleweed Connection

Zuckuss -Sunday morning wake up -Nick Drake - Pink Moon

 92

 4

nickster66 sunday morning is mellower than I remember

Antonio Carlos Jobim - Wave

MO-Music, what a great recommendation! I love that album and it is a beautiful day here in Texas (even though I'm stuck inside at work), so listening to The Invisible Band will be perfect.
  • Ragzzz 11 months ago

MO-Music13
    You should have woken up a bit by now.
    Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel
  • NivKohavi 11 months ago

Ragzzz,
    Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
    enjoy! :)
  • barlfire 11 months ago

NivKohavi may I suggest giving Gong's brilliant "You" album another play. Hard to believe this album is over forty years old now as it's aged a whole lot better than a lot of the music I was listening to in the early 90s that it had been a major influence on.
  • canolte42 11 months ago

canolte42 edited 11 months ago
    When the Doors entered a Hollywood recording studio to make their debut album at the end of August 1966, they knew what they wanted. Months of serving as house band at the Whisky a Go Go had sharpened their playing and performing skills to the point where one member of the quartet could abruptly swerve toward a new direction and the others would follow without missing a beat.
    Listen to the Doors debut album
  • arabideau 11 months ago

canolte42....How about a little Yacht Rock Donald Fagen Nightfly style?
  • barlfire 11 months ago

arabideau, please go revisit Behold and See by Ultimate Spinach. Their best album for me personally. Lots of great classic psych albums on vinyl in your collection, very nice.

Ultimate Spinach - Behold & See

canolte42, a top 10 album of mine The Doors S/T for almost as long as I've been buying records, so always a pleasure going back to that one.
  • Nahuatl 11 months ago

barlfire - you're obviously a big T. Rex fan ... If I mainly know Electric Warrior, The Slider & Dandy In The Underworld, what would you recommend I try next?
  • barlfire 11 months ago

barlfire edited 11 months ago
    I'd go for Tanx first. The double CD reissue is well worth picking up as it contains non album singles and b-sides from the time of its release. Tanx completes Bolan's classic Glam Rock phase that began with Electric Warrior and the Slider. I also highly recommend Zinc Alloy... this album seems to divide opinion and was slated by critics at the time of release for its over ambition and production. Although by no means his best album, personally I think it is his most underrated work. There are still signs of his trademark Glam Rock sound but he was also experimenting with soul sounds as was Bowie with his 'plastic soul' phase. Also the self-titled T Rex debut is a personal favourite. It is pre-Glam Rock and continues Bolan's transition from acoustic based songs to electric ones that he started with Tyrannosaurus Rex's 'A Beard of Stars', hope this helps.

barlfire--great recap...one addition...from pre-glam would be - Tyrannosaurus Rex – Unicorn
  • barlfire 11 months ago

Thanks MO-Music13. Unicorn's my personal favourite Tyrannosaurus Rex album in fact.

Something for you to go back and listen to David Crosby - If I Could Only Remember My Name enjoy.

great call barlfire....love unicorn...and to funny ...you a few days late just played the crosby album last saturday..:)
  • Nahuatl 11 months ago

Thanks for all the info, barlfire, I've placed Tanx at the top of my list. It would be nice if I could hope for a decently priced yet still good condition of a Tyrannosaurus Rex LP in my area, but I'm not holding out hope.
  • barlfire 11 months ago

My pleasure Nahuatl, yeah although the CDs are easy to pick up reasonably cheaply now, the original pressings of Tyrannosaurus Rex vinyl are rather expensive if you want a clean copy. Worth sticking them on your Discogs want list because relatively cheaper copies in good condition do crop up from time to time if you're happy to wait, as I found.

MO-Music13 cool, that Crosby album is a fine record isn't it.

Crosby album always takes me away to another place...fine fine...

Ragzzz
    MO-Music13
    You should have woken up a bit by now.
    Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel

definitely needed to be awake.....great call....saw him perform this album back in the day....Gabriel's early concerts were enthralling..captivating and he interacted with audience with abandon... Biko (live) was like a southern church gathering...transcendent.

[quote=barlfire][/quote]

when the sun has risen...13th Floor Elevators - Sign Of The 3 Eyed Men

Thanks barlfire...found an interesting tidbit about Spinach. Their next album featured Jeff"Skunk"Baxter on guitar. He later went on to work with Steely Dan and now is a US missile defense consultant! Wow!
    For you I would recommend listening to Bowie's "Man Who Sold The World" as a tribute for his passing if you haven't already done so.

Arabideau....time to head south..Dr John....Gris-Gris

Since the girlfriend is busy today, I've decided to clear through my recommendations from this thread... just got done with The Four Seasons and deeply enjoyed it. My favorite part about that piece is the strings, especially the violin. The violin can be both the most melancholic and most ecstatic of classical instruments, and it shows on this recording, especially in the Winter section's final frenzy that (I assume) symbolizes the "rage against the dying of the light" one feels in their later years.

I'll get to The Strokes in a moment, but here's a rec for MO first: Neil Diamond - Love At The Greek: Recorded Live At The Greek Theatre. Diamond is an acquired taste, so I can understand you only rating this one three stars, but I'd give it a four.

Comedown Machine was, well, a comedown compared to Vivaldi. I feel like The Strokes have been coasting off of the greatness of their first album for their entire career, and though side A and the first half of side B are very listenable, with "Welcome to Japan" and "80s Comedown Machine" being very enjoyable songs, as a whole it's nothing new or exceptional. There are so many better indie bands that deserve the press and hype that these dudes get - Twin Sister, Shannon and the Clams, Xiu Xiu, and Panda Bear, just to name four that are in my collection.

Looking forward to This Is Hardcore, tho - as you said, lock3down, the title track is killer.

guitarromantic
    here's a rec for MO first: Neil Diamond - Love At The Greek: Recorded Live At The Greek Theatre. Diamond is an acquired taste, so I can understand you only rating this one three stars, but I'd give it a four.

it made the rotation in early January....that is the second recommendation in past week that I have listened to in the past month....

guitarromantic......Coleman Hawkins Encounters Ben Webster for early mornings or candle evenings....enjoy
  • harrisonosirrah 11 months ago

MO-Music13, The Boomtown Rats - The Fine Art Of Surfacing. Enjoy.

(Man, 8000+ cd/lps. I hope you are well organized to find this album.)

harrisonosirrah
    MO-Music13, The Boomtown Rats - The Fine Art Of Surfacing. Enjoy.

(Man, 8000+ cd/lps. I hope you are well organized to find this album.)

35 seconds flat..:)...will save for tomorrow...in hommage of track 1 side 2

harrisonosirrah
    You are the first contributor i've seen with one of my all time go to albums...Return to Magenta!
    Give it a spin at 33 1/3 ! I think its 5 star myself I can't find a bad song on it.
  • zach_williamthorpe 11 months ago

arabideau
    harrisonosirrah
    You are the first contributor i've seen with one of my all time go to albums...Return to Magenta!
    Give it a spin at 33 1/3 ! I think its 5 star myself I can't find a bad song on it.

Seen as though it's just celebrated it's 20th birthday it's got to be Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds* - Murder Ballads . Love that Album, Nick Cave is so gangsta!