lacksesepsotygh 6 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this post lacksesepsotygh edited 6 months agoMy collection consists mainly of electronic music from the middle part of the 1990s. This is me digging in my own shelves in search of hidden gems, tracks that everyone's heard already, compilation exclusives, promotional edits and forgotten tracks in dire need of exposure.
There's so much good music from this part of the musical world that only got pressed on a specific cd compilation or a twelve inch release and did not get wider recognition when released. I'm trying to find as many of them as I can and will be presenting them in hour-long mixes.
Some mixes will have more focused themes such as ambient techno, acid, bleep, electro, glitchy ambient, idm or detroit techno but most of them will contain tracks currently occupying my mind, regardless of style and genre.
01. Human Mesh Dance - Sunken Garden [Waveform Records - 1995]
02. Robert Leiner - Out Of Control [Apollo - 1994]
03. Bedouin Ascent - Transition-R [Rising High Records - 1994]
04. Chapterhouse Retranslated By Global Communication - Alpha Phase [Dedicated - 1993]
05. Dance 2 Trance - Mr. Cannabis [Blow Up - 1992]
06. Bleep - The Launchpad (Boomerang Mix) [SSR Records - 1990]
07. Aedena - Alph (Ultra Wide Radio-Overleaf) [Zonetripper - 1994] 08. Bigeneric - Electrophoria [The Spacefrogs - 1995]
09. Spacelab - Outside An Airlock [Telegram Records Stockholm - 1993]
10. 808 State - Sunrise [ZTT - 1989]
11. Carl Craig - Science Fiction (In Touch With My Psyche) [Blanco Y Negro - 1995]
12. Dan Curtin - It Tastes Like [Peacefrog Records - 1994]
13. Rhythim Is Rhythim - Icon (Montage Mix) [Buzz - 1993]
14. Acid Jesus - Razzblaster [Klang Elektronik - 1993]
15. Air Liquide - Synsonic [Rising High Records - 1994]
Some incoherent ramblings about these selections:
This mix is starting off with the track called Sunken Garden by Human Mesh Dance, more known as Taylor Deupree. The track was not found on any of his full-length albums (which are all in my wantlist), but rather on the compilation series A.D. (vol 2) released on Waveform Records in 1996.
Next up is prolific swedish Robert Leiner also known as The Source or The Source Experience. This is the intro track taken from his 1994 album on Apollo called Visions Of The Past. He's followed by the track called Transition-R by Bedouin Ascent released on Rising High Records in 1994.
I chose the excellent Alpha Phase track from Global Communication's retranslations of Chapterhouse that were released on Dedicated in 1993 as follow-up but pitched it up to 122 BPM.
Dance 2 Trance are most famous for a couple of hit singles with more remixes than I can count. The track Mr. Cannabis on the 1992 album Moon Spirits particulary caught my eye (eye? ears?) a couple of years ago. It's a track I've been playing in back 2 back mixing sessions with Sand Leaper and Uncle Montana earlier.
Bleep is an alias of Geir Jenssen who you all know as Biosphere. This polar-sounding track sounds like something right out of the movie The Thing. This track wasn't taken from the album, but from a compilation called Freezone 1: The Phenomenology of Ambient released on SSR Records in 1994. The track can also be found as a B-side on the Launchpad twelve inch.
The Ultra Wide Radio-Overleaf mix of Aedena's track called Alph was rescued from one really awful looking compilation called XS To The Ravezone. You know those compilations you see in the thrift store, but can't bear to bring home because of the cheap graphics and ravey titles that would make Pulsedriver happy? Good thing I buy those, scavenge the great tracks and put it up for sale so you don't have to. Aedena are also called Aedena Cycl and has released two albums on Beatservice Records (wantlisted!) and a number of twelve inches on Apollo as well as Beatservice.
The producer called Bigeneric has a number of great tracks I've been listening to lately. This particular track called Electrophoria saw a release as a B side on the twelve inch EP called Venydia, but was also featured on the album called Myriades. I remember buying this album while digging around in Gothenburg around 2007. Damn, I miss that store. The few times I could visit the store, I left with filled crates and blanked savings. One day when visiting the store, I was greeted by a sign saying they've closed shop. Gnnhhh..
Telegram Records is a swedish label mostly known for releasing Rob N Raz, Papa Dee and Leila K records during the early nineties. Luckily, they released a small number of listenable music as well. Spacelab was one of those project. Outside An Airlock is taken from the album called Space Is Big, Man Is Small released in 1990.
The only track released in the 1980s featured in this mix came from 808 State. This group doesn't really need any introduction.
Carl Craig released Science Fiction in 1995. I chose the version he remixed as his alias called Psyche, taken from the cd maxi relased on Blanco Y Negro.
During the holidays in late december of 2016 I visited one of my regular record stores in Stockholm without any real expectations. Maybe I would find some acid house compilations or a Massive Attack album I didn't already have? Well, the owner told me to take a look in a few crates located on the floor near the metal section. The first thing that came flying out of the first box was a handful of Fax albums (yes,the Namlook label) followed by Dan Curtin - The Silicon Dawn. This release had been in my wantlist for years as well as a couple of hundred other releases that were found in these boxes. I made a deal with the shop owner and left in a taxi with about 9 crates of idm, techno and ambient. I chose to play the track called It Tastes Like released on Peacefrog Records in 1994.
Another compilation that was found in the same collection was the fantastic Virtualsex released in 1993 on Buzz. Every track on this compilation is great, and I will probably play all of them during this series of mixes. For this mix I chose to play my favourite version of Icon by Rythim Is Rythim - the Montage mix. It's also available on Derrick May's Innovator compilation which I bought a couple of years before Virtualsex.
I still haven't forgiven Roman Flügel for making the Geht's Nocht track in 2004. Luckily, he's made a lot of great music in the past. Shortly after moving to Stockholm in the fall of 2007 I began attending the record fairs located in Solnahallen. I found the self-titled album Acid Jesus along with a Biochip C album and some german acid compilations in the "Other" section for roughly one euro a piece from one of the sellers focused on Metal music.
Jammin Unit and Walker has made music under a lot of different aliases. I've got tons of music released under their Air Liquide moniker. It's hard to pick a favourite track from this extensive catalogue, so I will be featuring them during many episodes.
I'll be posting the next episode next sunday.
deeprhythms 6 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postChapterhouse Retranslated By Global Communication - Alpha Phase [Dedicated - 1993] <- good find! I got mine bundled with the original Blood Music cd and that's how I learned about Middleton & Pritchard. It puzzles me why there weren't that many collabs between shoegazers & the idm folks, they were musically were closely knit imo. Quique-era Seefeel springs to mind as a prime example of the type of sound that could've been the outcome.
lacksesepsotygh 6 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postOh indeed. I've got quite a lot of Seefeel queued up, so there'll be some more similar things soon.
lacksesepsotygh 6 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this post lacksesepsotygh edited 6 months agoHjärngymnastik 002
01. Woob - Gate [EM:T - 1995]
02. Encephaloid Disturbance - Abnorm Lapse Of Time [Dance Opera - 1995]
03. Tournesol - Orange Planet [Apollo - 1994]
04. The Grid - Rollercoaster (The Global Communication Yellow Submarine Re-Take) [Dedicated - 1995]
05. The Optic Crux - Mind Transfer [Djax-Up-Beats - 1994]
06. Tupilaq - Ciknal [Audio Pollution - 1995]
07. Being - Try [Emissions Audio Output - 1995]
08. Deadstock - Octarine [Internal - 1995]
09. Voice Stealer - Evaulation [Subvert - 1997]
10. Andre Holland - City Of Fear [Underground Resistance - 1995]
11. Insync Vs Mysteron - Exit 9 [Peacefrog Records - 1995]
12. Sterac - Intersphere [Multiplex - 1997]
13. Urban Groove - Scenic Route [Plink Plonk - 1996]
14. The Naturists - Mission Impossible [Interactive Records - 1993]
15. MLO - Two Voyages (Claude Young Mix) [Aura Surround Sounds - 1996]
16. Scan 7 - Black Wall [Tresor - 1999]
17. Octave One - Terraforming [430 West - 1995]
18. Atom Heart - Milagro 02 [Our Choice - 1994]
19. Mind Over MIDI - Relaxed [Club Craft - 1996]
20. Burger Ink - Avalon [Harvest - 1996]
Some incoherent ramblings about these selections:
There's this thrift store in Stockholm that I try to frequent quite often. Most times I find absolutely zero. Other times I found crucial acid and balearic house compilations or sought-after ambient. Once, I was lucky enough to find this Woob album called Woob2 4495 as well as two other EM:T compilations at the very bottom of a shelf filled with the usual thrift-store junk. I need to own more EM:T releases, but they're quite pricey.
This ambient piece from Encephaloid Disturbance was taken from the EP called Fragments. I usually know this project for their harsh acid outputs and will continue playing tracks from them later on. I don't own many EPs or 12"s, but their tracks usually appear on Dance Opera compilations which are pretty cheap and available.
Orange Planet is taken from the 1994 album called Kokotsu released on Apollo.
The Grid brings pretty awful memories of some sort of banjo-house playing on MTV and VIVA as I was a kid. Luckily, they got a Global Communication treatment for one of their tracks that was not Swamp Thing. This was taken from the Global Communication Remotion Remix album that got released on Dedicated in 1995, but it was available on the CDM released in 1994 on Deconstruction.
I actually came across The Optic Crux and their self-titled album when I was subscribed to Spotify. This Djax-Up-Beats album had somehow slipped past my digging senses, so I immediately unsubscribed from Spotify and used the money to buy the album on Discogs instead.
Essential swedish producer Krister Linder has a number of aliases, most which are buy-on-sight. Tupilaq is definitely one of these projects. This track was taken from the 2xLP called Alaskanlab Sweden 1995 released on Audio Pollution in 1995. I've managed to buy both the vinyl and cd versions quite cheap somehow. Krister Linder is also responsible for projects such as Yeti and Solaroid which I will be playing tracks from later on.
Besides owning The Tides Remix Album, all I have from Being is from the compilation called Fresh Emissions released on Emissions Audio Output in 1995. As I'm typing this I notice Being has released a number of sought-after twelve inches as well as a collaboration with Two Lone Swordsmen. Wantlisted!
Octarine was released on vinyl on the label called Internal in 1995, but my version was taken from the Trance Europe Express series. This series is actually really good and despite the name, it doesn't contain very much trance. If you're buying a copy, make sure you're getting the booklet which contains lots of interesting anecdotes.
In the summer of 2018 I visited a small record fair on Södermalm in Stockholm where I found some Dopplereffekt, Theo Parrish, Redshape and other essential records. My greatest find was Carl Finlow's Voice Stealer 2xLP called The All Electric House released on Subvert in 1997. Although I own the vinyl, the version I played on this mix was taken from a compilation cd called Smokedown 2: Further Travels Into The Leftfield. I've been playing quite a lot of newer Carl Finlow releases in my sets with newer music, and one of the highlights from this summer was seeing him play live in the cellar at Griessmuehle in Berlin.
The first time I saw a Andre Holland release was at a record fair in Stockholm in 2007 or 2008. I had recently moved to the city and wanted to start digging as soon as I could so the record fair was a good place to start. One seller was selling a personal DJ collection with thousands of proper electro, techno and house records. I saw someone dig up Andre Holland's release on Somewhere In Detroit and pay roughly 2 EUR for it. I was gutted. There's more to this story, but this is it for now. This particular track was taken from the essential compilation called Origins Of A Sound released on Submerge in 1995.
When the major record stores in Stockholm went under, I spent every night after work in the crates of Megastore in search for bargains. If I remember correctly I picked up more than 10 copies of Lords Of Svek 2 (or was it 3? The blue one!) as well as bags filled with CDs missing case and artwork. Insync Vs Mysteron - Android Architect was one of these CDs. It got chucked into a drawer of generic cds without cases and almost ended up getting sold. Luckily, I saved the CD and later on managed to buy a few twelve inches fairly cheap. This track was taken from the Japanese label called Sublime Records in 1997. The label released a compilation series with releases previously done by Peacefrog.
Steve Rachmad has made so many essential releases that it's hard to know where to start. Sterac? Paralell 9? Black Scorpion? Why not all of them? I came across Secret Life Of Machines for a reasonable price, but Thera is still in my wantlist. This track was taken from a compilation called Get Lost which was released on Multiplex in 1997. Multiplex is on my
list of labels I really need to pay more attention to. In the mid-90s they released twelve inches by Statis, Cai Bojsen-Moller, Morgan Geist, Dan Curtin and John Tejada to name a few.
Urban Groove (or Urban Groove Alliance) is an alias of Hope Grant, the same person behind the Envoy moniker (yes, Dark Manouvers). This fairly small project got two twelve inch releases on Plink Plonk before being abandoned. This track did not get featured on the vinyl releases, but was taken from the compilation called Parasols 02, also released on Plink Plonk.
I know nothing at all about The Naturists besides owning one of their CDs. This track was taken from the album called The Friendly Islands released on Interactive Records in 1993.
MLO has a number of releases on respected labels such as R&S Records and Rising High. This Claude Young mix of Two Voyages was originally released as twelve inch and cd maxi in 1996, but my version is taken from the 3xCD compilation called Plastic Apple.
Masked Detroit collective Scan 7 has been releasing music for a long time, creating unrepairable holes in my wallet. This track was taken from their album called Resurfaced which was released on vinyl and CD on Tresor in 1999. Just a few months ago, I also purchased a polish (I'm guessing bootleg) copy of Resurfaced on tape. I don't even own a cassette player.
Originally released on vinyl in 1995, I picked the Terraforming track from the compilation called The Collective, released on 430 West in 1998. Octave One started out in 1990 and are still going strong. I can't remember how many times I've seen them, but I've made to sure to see their live act in both Berlin and Stockholm in the recent years.
Uwe Schmidt has so many aliases, so many that i should dedicate a specific shelf to keep track of his releases. I'm glad I own a large number of his Atom Heart releases, as well as some Lassigue Bendthaus, i, Atomu Shinzu and Urban Primitivism to name a few. Milagro 2 is taken from Milagro EP released on Our Choice and Roughmix in 1994.
Norwegian Mind Over MIDI has been releasing music since 1996. I own the first two albums and they're absolute bliss. I've used a number of his tracks in my previous mixes and will continue to do so. This particular track was released on Club Craft in 1996, but my version is taken from the CD album.
Burger Ink consists of Wolfgang Voigt and Jörg Burger. This is the track called Avalon from their album called Las Vegas. It's also featured on the twelve inch called Las Vegas Pt. 1 released on Harvest in 1996.
lacksesepsotygh 6 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 003
01. James Bernard - Euph [Rising High Records - 1994]
02. Nico - Pulse 212 [Go! Bang Records - 1996]
03. Luke Slater's 7th Plain - Pearl [Volume - 1994]
04. Link - The Augur [Symbiotic - 1993]
05. Claude Young - Impolite To Refuse [Astralwerks - 1996]
06. Jori Hulkkonen - The Street Near Your Place [F Communications - 1998]
07. Mark Broom - Lost Message [Pure Plastic - 1996]
08. The Movement - Future Force [Dunkla Quality Recordings - 1998]
09. Spicelab - Feathers (Terry Lee Brown Jr Remix) [Spy Vs. Spice - 1996]
10. The Living Room - Gate Dub [Night Vision - 1994]
11. Point Blank - Meng's Theme (Original Mix) [Brave New World Records - 1994]
12. Vegas Soul - Time Flies [Bellboy Records - 1997]
13. F.U.S.E. - Dimension Intrusion [Plus 8 Records - 1993]
14. Tiny Objects In Space - Propellor [Sonic Records - 1994]
15. Plastikman - Plasticide [NovaMute - 1993]
16. Deepside - Prelusion [Fnac Music Dance Division - 1992]
17. Alien Community - Interdimensional Communication Part V [Fax +49-69/450464 - 1993]
Some incoherent ramblings about these selections:
The intro track was taken from James Bernard's album called Atmospherics, released on Rising High Records in 1994. This is some proper ambient that I will feature a lot more. This album also came with the 9 crates I purchased earlier, which got mentioned in the ramblings of the second episode.
Nico's Target EP on Go Bang! Records from 1996 seems to be quite wanted on Discogs. Maybe it's for the main tracks called Urgent and Target? I don't know, but I chose to play the B2 track called Pulse 212 which I found on the Ambient Sunscapes Volume Two compilation released on Sun Music in 1997.
Mastermind Luke Slater is mostly known for his Planetary Assault Systems project, but in the early 90s he made a string of releases under his 7th Plain alias. I'm glad he's resurrected this project. This track was not featured on the album or any twelve inch release, but was instead found on the compilation called Trance Europe Express Vol 3, released on Volume in 1994. I've mentioned the Trance Europe Express booklets earlier. Get them (as well as the CDs)!
I wonder if I will play music by Mark Pritchard in every episode? There's a big chance this might happen, seeing how extensive his catalogueis (Global Communication among others). The Augur was released on Symbiotic in 1993. I don't own the vinyl, but luckily it's featured onmany compilations in my collection such as In Order To Dance Volume 5 and The Spirit Of The Underground Volume 3.
Impolite To Refuse received a repress and some new mixes a few years ago, but it's actually a track that saw its release in 1996 on Astralwerks. I mostly know Claude Young for his faster upfront techno similar to Jeff Mills, but this is a more experimental track.
Jori Hulkkonen is surely among the top producers coming out of Finland, producing a wide variety of styles. Here's a track from his second album on F Communications called The Spirits Inside Me, released in 1998. It was also featured on the twelve inch release named Inside Me.
Angie Is A Shoplifter is the title for a Mark Broom album that came out in 1996 on Pure Plastic. Great producer and DJ who I've managed to catch a few times playing at About Blank in Berlin.
The Movement is a little known alias of swedish producer Aril Brikha. The tracks can only be found on compilations by Dunkla Quality Recordings. This particular track was taken from the compilation called Hardclubbing 4: Scandinavian Sound Design from 1998. Some known selector must have played tracks by this label lately, looking at the Discogs prices for the Sorted Tracks twelve inch.
Oliver Lieb's Spicelab alias is well known player in the world of early techno and trance music. I didn't know Terry Lee Brown Junior used to make music in this style, so I was quite surprised. It was taken from a compilation called Cosmic Trance Chapter 1 released on Legoan in 1997 but was initially released on Spicelab's EP called Feathers released on Spy Vs. Spy in 1996.
Gate Dub was taken from the compilation called Nightvision which features a series of tracks released by Orlando Voorn. Voorn's back catalogue features a lot of interesting tracks, but I'm not too intrigued by recent outputs.
Probably my favourite trance-sounding track at the moment. Meng's Theme received an unnecessary remix by Joris Voorn recently, but there's no reason to pay any attention to it. The original version is all that is needed. Behind the alias is Jeroen Verheij who's also known as Secret Cinema.
Vegas Soul is an alias by Chris Cowie. Time Flies was taken from the excellent compilation series Dream Injection's fourth installment, released in 1997. It was also featured on the album released the same year on Bellboy Records. I haven't dug too deep in Cowie's catalogue, but there are a number of recently reissued Aquatrax tracks that tingled my ears.
I don't really know what Riche Hawtin is up to these days besides playing for bros in Ibiza, but in the early nineties he had a lot of interesting projects going on. I probably like Plastikman the most - I bought that expensive boxset with a thousand disks - but F.U.S.E. comes close. Dimension Intrusion was lifted from the album sharing the same name, released on Plus 8 Records and Warp Records in 1993. Speaking of Riche Hawtin, I need to get my hands on The Shamen - Ebeneezer Goode (South Of Detroit Instrumental). I only own the non-instrumental version, which is unplayable because it features the original vocals.
Another track by Taylor Deupree, this time as the alias Tiny Objects In Space. This track was lifted from the compilation called Analog Heaven: A Collection Of New York Acid Trax released on Sonic Records in 1994. The compilation features many other New York Profiles such as Adam X and Damon Wild. No Frankie Bones though?
Hawtin again. This is Plasticine from the Sheet One album released on NovaMute in 1993.
Ludovic Navarre, mostly known for the St. Germain alias, has a history of great acid and techno releases on labels such as F Communications and its previous Fnac Music Dance Division. Prelusion can be found on the Deepside EP if you feel like paying 40-50 EUR. I took my version from La Collection released in 1994 on Fnac Music Dance Division.
Finishing the set is Alien Community, a project by Jonah Sharp (Spacetime Continuum) and Fax label boss Pete Namlook. I think this is the only track that got pitched up (about 8%) in this set. These Fax compilations and albums go for ridiculous prices but I got lucky when finding several at the same time for basically no money at all. The track was taken from their first album on Fax +49-69/450464 released in 1993.
lacksesepsotygh 5 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 004
01. PGR - Sulphur (Flowers Sublimed) [Silent - 1992]
02. Theorem - Mantra One [Plus 8 Records - 1997]
03. Planet Gong - Lunar 326 [Djax-Up-Beats - 1993]
04. Marshall Jefferson And The Lumpheads - A New State Of Being [Volume - 1996]
05. Vibert / Simmonds - Aple [Rephlex - 1994]
06. Two Lone Swordsmen - Flossie Wears Paco And Ralph [Emissions Audio Output - 1996]
07. Minimalisterna - The Czechoslovakian Cuttlefish [Dunkla Quality Recordings - 1997]
08. The Kooky Scientist - O.L.D. Vs. N.E.A.U. [Plus 8 Records - 1997]
09. Motion Control - Handcuffed [Universal Code - 1996]
10. Titonton - Encompass + Engulf [Multiplex - 1998]
11. Alter Ego - Electric Bedroom [Harthouse - 1996]
12. Aftrax - OSC 1 [NovaMute - 1995]
13. C.J. Bolland - Pendulum [R&S Records - 1992]
14. Manual - Baby [Out On A Limb - 1995]
15. Colone - D-9-5 [Labworks Germany - 1992]
16. Deep Space Network Meets Higher Intelligence Agency - Ramp One [Source Records - 1996]
17. Percy X Vs. Blood Sugar - Minus Three (Emissions 3) [Soma Quality Recordings - 1995]
Some incoherent ramblings about these selections:
Poison Gas Research (shortened to PGR) was an industrial group active in the mid 80s to mid 90s.
For the intro to the fourth mix, I chose a track from the 1992 album The Chemical Bride which was
released on Silent. When playing tracks from industrial groups, I tend to choose the more ambient
and slower tracks as I'm not a fan of EBM/Industrial's shouting.
Dale Lawrence was releasing a number of very minimalistic and dubby techno in the late 90s and
early 00s. I'm not sure if he's been releasing anything in later years, but his output on M_nus and
Plus 8 Records is definitely worth digging out. Mantra One was originally released on vinyl on Plus 8
in 1997, but I picked my version from one of the CD compilations.
Dylan Hermelijn's had his hands in many projects during the 90s. Nowadays he's mostly known as
2000 And One. During the summer of 2018 I heard his set at Sugarfactory in Amsterdam, but
nothing he puts out nowadays can touch his old releases. I took Lunar 326 from a compilation called
Lost In Infinity which was released on Labworks Germany in 1993. The track can also be found on
Planet Gong's quite pricey 2x12" released on Djax-Up-Beats in the same year.
Chicago House pioneer Marshall Jefferson decided not to include any erotic whispering on this
compilation-only track he did together with the Lumpheads. The track was taken from Trance
Europe Express Volume 5 released on Volume in 1995.
Weirs is an album Luke Vibert made together with Jeremy Simmonds. It was released on vinyl in
1993 and later on CD in 1994. I'll be playing some of Vibert's tracks later on as well. Mostly tracks
he made under his Wagon Christ project.
Two Lone Swordsmen were founded in 1995 by Andrew Weatherall and Keith Tenniswood. Flossie
Wears Paco And Ralph was taken from their 1996 album Swimming Not Skimming which was
released on Weatherall's label Emissions Audio Output.
I've gathered about half of Dunkla Quality Records catalogue. Besides releasing a small number of
vinyl from 96 to 98, they also released a series of CD compilations called Hardclubbing. The name
of these compilations might fool a potential buyer into dismissing them as some kind of hard dance
junk, but they're all quite good. Another quite good project on Dunkla was called Minimalisterna. The
track I picked was released on their 1997 album called We've Left Kansas.
I'm unable to find The Kooky Scientist's album in my shelves. Either it got lost or sold long time ago
but I remember buying it in 2006 shortly before moving to Stockholm. This track, however, was also
found on the same compilation as the Theorem track played earlier in this set.
When looking at the discogs page for Motion Control's Digit album my wantlist starts growing rapidly.
Originally I intended to write something about the Norwegian label Beatservice and a few words
about this release, but instead I'm checking my PayPal balance. There seems to be heaps of
interesting Norwegian releases out there.
I'm not at all familiar with Titonton Duvanté catalogue other than owning a Multiplex compilation
which features this track. It's definitely an artist I need to discover further, seeing as he's been
releasing experimental techno on labels such as Metamorphic Records as well as collaborations
with producers such as Morgan Geist and John Tejada.
I've got Electric Bedroom on a number of Harthouse and Eye Q-related compilations, but I believe it
was originally released on Decoding The Hacker Myth in 1996. It's another project involving Roman
Flügel, here paired up with Jörg Elling Wuttke. Besides Alter Ego, they're also known for Acid Jesus
The Primitive Painter and Basic Gravity.
OSC 1 is taken from the B-side of Aftrax's Extended Play EP which was released on NovaMute in
When heavily pitching down CJ Bolland's track called Pendulum, it changed from fast-paced
intensity to a slow, bleepy techno track. So much better than the original speed if you ask me.
The album was released on R&S Records in 1992.
Glasgow-based label Out On A Limb has a number of releases worth checking out. I picked up
the album by Manual called Tuneage when digging in Gothenburg a couple of years ago. The
Baby track also got a vinyl release, but my version is taken from said album.
I haven't paid attention to recent releases by Robert Babicz in a very long time, but the projects he
was involved with in the 90s are always worth checking out. Acid Science Trax Vol. 2 features this
widely recognized track named D-9-5, a release fetching insane prices on Discogs. Luckily it's also
available on a number of CD compilations in my collection.
Deep Space Network met Higher Intelligence Agency and the outcome was this 1996 album on
Source Records. It features many brilliant tracks, and I chose to play Ramp One. If you're looking
for the vinyl issue, you'd have to pay somewhere around 200 EUR, but you can fetch the CD for as
little as 30 EUR.
Another producer with a name that throws my thoughts towards awful hard dance. To my luck, Percy
X doesn't fit the criteria. I found this CDM when browsing some swedish charity shop a long time ago, not really knowing who Percy was, but seeing as it was released on Soma Quality Records it
became mine for roughly a euro.
lacksesepsotygh 5 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 005
01. The Orb - Rose Tinted [Island Records - 1997]
02. Enhanced - Knaqua [Planet E - 1994]
03. Fugue - Contrapoint [Likemind - 1994]
04. Nubia Archade - Six Fingers [Blackstrobe - 1996]
05. Spooky - Little Bullet (Dum Dum Remix) [Guerilla - 1993]
06. Cirrus Minor - Zulu [Silent - 1993]
07. Reel By Real - Distance [Infonet - 1992]
08. Audio Quest - The Mental Screen [No Bones Records - 1996]
09. Kim Rapatti - Instrument VI [Dum Records - 1995]
10. Paranonia - Symmerian [Nova Zembla - 1995]
11. The Vision - Perpetual Motion [Underground Resistance - 1991]
12. Psyche/BFC - Galaxy [Planet E - 1996]
13. Biochip C. - The Life Of A Headhunter [Force Inc. Limited - 1993]
14. Andrea Parker - Melodious Thunk [Mo Wax - 1996]
15. Ian Pooley - Rosarium [Force Inc. Limited - 1993]
16. Hiroshi Morohashi - Two [Plink Plonk - 1996]
17. Silent Phase - Wave The Rave Goodbye [KMS - 1992]
18. Ways & Knowing - Wenalt [General Productions Recordings (GPR) - 1995]
19. Stasis - Questions For Vanmannan [B12 - 1993]
Some incoherent ramblings about these selections:
Rose Tinted by The Orb was released on their Toxygene single in 1997 on Island Records as a bonus
track. It's nowhere else to be found unless you count russian bootleg editions. When I saw The Orb
playing at Göta Källare a couple of years ago, for some reason, the arrangers thought it would be wise
to play smurfhit psytrance as a warmup. It wasn't. It was quite awful. There were of course a number
of hippie forest ravers with dreadlocks really enjoying it, but most of the audience were bearded men
in glasses who did not want to their daily dose of smurf.
When looking at Discogs it seems like Knaqua by Enhanced was reissued on vinyl in 2015 along with
a bunch of other older tracks. It was originally released on Planet E in 1994 on a compilation called
Elements Of And Experiments With Sound. I don't own this particular compilation, but was lucky enough
to find on the Quango Records compilation Dimensions In Ambience 2 from 1997.
The only problem I have with Likemind Records is that they've released such a small number of records.
To my luck, they're all pure quality. They're fetching high prices on the second hand market, so none of
them are in the collection (yet) apart from the CD Types - A Kudos Sampler which contains the excellent
Fugue - Contrapoint. I will be trying to hunt these down, as I would like to play all of these tracks in this
The compilation called Demonstrations Vol. 1 seems to consist of demo tracks sent in to a radio show
called HQ which was broadcasted in Gothenburg during the 90es. I don't know anything about this particular
radio show, but it sure sounds like something I would have passed on as a kid, seeing as I was too busy
listening to eurodance at the time. I picked the track Six Fingers by Nubia Archade. The compilation
was released on a label called Blackstrobe in 1996.
So far, Hjärngymnastik has not featured many tracks by prog-house branded acts as I'm not its biggest
fan. There are a number of great tracks, and Spooky knows how to deliver them. I played the Dum Dum Mix
of Little Bullet which I took from a compilation named En-Trance (A Collection Of Tribal Techno Trance
Groove) released in 1993. I also seem to own the original vinyl released on Guerilla in 1993.
The short-lived project called Cirrus Minor only seems to have released one whitelabel vinyl and a number
of tracks only existing on a few CD compilations. Zulu was taken from the compilation called From Here To
Tranquility Volume 2 released on Silent in 1993.
Martin Bond's Reel By Real project got some fairly recent attention once again when his old tracks were
reissued. In the early 90s, many of his tracks were featured on Detroit and techno related compilations.
I took Distance from the compilation named 313 Detroit which was released on Infonet in 1992.
I don't know which superstar selector played this in a Dekmantel or Boiler Room set, but the interest for
the Audio Quest - Luminous Egg has spiked towards people paying more than 100 EUR for a copy.
My memory can't tell when I obtained this record, but I will be sure to revisit these tracks when I start
playing tracks from my vinyl collection. So far, all have been from CD. Speaking of CD, this
track can be found on the No Bones Records compilation called Ar-Ti-Fakts.
Kim Rapatti, the producer mostly known under his Detroit Diesel and Mono Junk projects also released
a number of releases under his own name. Like most of his tracks, this too got a recent reissue on vinyl.
My copy was taken from the 1995 compilation Dum Trax which was released on his own Dum Records label.
Paranonia was a short-lived project that made one album, a single and a handful of compilation-exclusive
tracks. Symmerian was taken from the self-titled album which was released in 1995 on Nova Zembla.
Mastermind Robert Hood used to make music like this in the early 90s. Here's the track called Perpetual
Motion which was released on Underground Resistance in 1991.
More Carl Craig outputs. This time as his Psyche/BFC moniker. Galaxy was taken from the Elements
1989-1990 which was released in 1996.
Martin Damm has released music under a great number of aliases and I won't try to put them all on
memory nor write them down. One of the most prolific ones is Biochip C - a project I know as quite harsh
and rough. Not this track, though. The Life Of A Headhunter was taken from the Mille Plateaux compilation
Modulation And Transformation, but was originally released on vinyl by Force Inc Limited in 1993.
An artist I will be featuring a lot in the Hjärngymnastik installments is Andrea Parker. For this episode I
chose to include Melodious Thunk which was released on Mo Wax in 1996. In the next installment
I will be including one the remixes she made for The Orb.
Another track from the Modulation And Transformation compilation is Ian Pooley's Rosarium. It can originally
be found on the Force Inc Limited vinyl from 1993.
Two was taken from the Plink Plonk compilation released in 1996. I own a few of Hiroshi Morohashi's releases,
but sadly not the most sought-after and most interesting ones.
I'm not sure if Stacey Pullen released this under his own name or through his Bango alias. It seems to
have been released on Fragile in 1992 as Bango, but my version is listed as Stacey Pullen and was
taken from the Made In Detroit compilation released on KMS in 1992.
Bedouin Ascent is behind the Ways & Knowing alias. A project which released one track (this one)
exclusively on the Equanimity compilation on GPR in 1995.
Ending Hjärngymnastik 005: Myelinslalom is Stasis with his Questions From Vanmanan which I picked
from the B12 archives reissues. It was originally released on the EP called Point Of No Return in 1993
as well as a compilation shared with Redcell. In the next episode I will be featuring more tracks from this compilation.
zykotik 5 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHey mate. Just grabbed all of these for listening to this week - except 004, didn't have a download link! Can you set one up?
Also re: Percy X - if you're not aware, he records these days as Edit Select, and I suspect you would like his output.
drox26 5 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postthanks for sharing these and your experiences digging for the records too. You are right! there was so many one offs for comps in the 90's.
Looking forward to digging in and listening to the mixes :)
lacksesepsotygh 5 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postThank you both! I seem to have forgotten to enable download on ep 4. This is now fixed.
lacksesepsotygh 5 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 006
01. Coco Steel & Lovebomb - Clear Skies (Ibizarre Remix) [Other - 1999]
02. Steps-Dis-Charge - Track 2 (Part 1) [Instinct Ambient - 1997]
03. Facil - 700 x 7 (Sky Mix) [Instinct Ambient - 1995]
04. Stellar Sofa And H - Aetherius [Outersanctum - 1993]
05. Centuras - Tokyo [Kinetix - 1994]
06. 3MB Feat. Magic Juan Atkins - Die Kosmischen Kuriere [Tresor - 1992]
07. Optic Eye - Acid Ph5 [Planet Dog - 1994]
08. Jeff Greinke - In A Thicket [Multimood Records - 1990]
09. Kenny Larkin - Maritime [Warp Records - 1994]
10. Fred Giannelli - Clearvoyance [Superstition - 1994]
11. Hab - Ocra [Dot - 1997]
12. Spiral Tribe - Darkside [Butterfly Records - 1993]
13. 4 Hero - Parallel Universe [Reinforced Records - 1994]
14. Unit Moebius - Biosoft [Bunker Records - 1993]
15. The Orb - Asylum (Andrea Parker's Bezirkskrankenhams Mix) [Island Records - 1997]
16. Autechre - Doctrine [Warp Records - 1993]
17. Redcell - Interim [B12 - 1993]
18. Nighttripper - Bytes From Klonk [Sun Music - 1996]
19. The Octagon Man - Klunk [Electron Industries - 1995]
Some incoherent ramblings about these selections:
I usually stay away from compilations where the name "Ibiza" is included in the title. What it usually means is the same 12 balearic tracks compiled in a different order than that other Ibiza compilation you just skipped by. The compilations called Real Ibiza are a little different, and actually contains tracks worthy of some playtime. Clear Skies (Ibizzare Remix) was found on the Real Ibiza 2 compilation, but can originally be found on the vinyl called Sunset EP from 1999, released on Other.
Little information is provided on the Steps-Dis-Charge project. This particular track was taken from Ambient Systems 3, released on Instinct Ambient in 1997. Part 2 of this track seems to be released on Ambient Systems II which means that my wantlist just grew a bit.
Abe Duque and Dietrich Schoenemann got together and recorded a self-titled Facil album in 1995 as well as a number of compilation-excklusive tracks. The Sky Mix of 700 x 7 was found on Ambient Intermix, released on Instinct Ambient in 1995.
Frequencies From The Edge Of The Tektonic Plate was found when digging in Gothenburg around 2008. It's a compilation released on Outersanctum, a Canadian label which seems to have released two vinyl releases in the early nineties as well as this compilation. It features a number of great bubbling acid, ambient and techno, many which I will play during this series. The vinyl releases are not in my possession, but I'm hoping this will change.
Tokyo can originally be found on the Ascension EP released on Kinetix in 1994. When I was digging in the kringloop stores in the outskirts of Eindhoven about a year ago, I stumbled upon the 4CD compilation called Amberdelic Space. Luckily it wasn't one of those awful new-age tantra compilations with panflutes. Instead it contained many full-length tracks which are very welcome in my collection.
When Juan Atkins flew to Berlin in the early 90s, he got together with Moritz Van Oswald and Thomas Fehlmann to record some music. I picked one of the tracks called Die Kosmischen Kuriere (not sure if it's track 4 or 5, but whatever).
My favourite online store started offering free shipping around 2006, so when I placed my first order from this place, I pretty much picked everything that looked interesting. The Quadruped V.1 compilation was one of these. I listened to quite a bit of Eat Static, Banco De Gaia and other similar projects at this time, all which had releases on this label.
I'd place Jeff Greinke in the same category as Steve Roach and other important Ambient figures. The category on "where the hell to start"? The only Greinke album I own is Changing Skies, so that was easy for me. These old-timers may have 80 full-length ambient albums available for listening, so it's so easy for me to skip out on. I need to take it in smaller portions, I guess.
For some reason, I don't own the Warp compilation called Artificial Intelligence yet. This track, however, was taken from the second installment in the series. I have no idea what he's playing or making nowadays, but in the 90s he provided a lot of great tracks from a bunch of different aliases other than his own name. Lark, Pod and Dark Comedy comes to mind.
Before going too trancey, Superstition was home to some very nice techno. Fred Giannelli – Telepathic Wisdom Volume 1 really looks like a CD that I would pass on when out digging, but it's definitely worth to bring home.
Swedish label Dot gave us releases from projects such as Quant, Friend, Tupilaq (Krister Linder) as well as this album from Hab. I picked the track called Ocra from their 1997 album called MaPod.
Spiral Tribe is another project which I need to dig deep into. The stuff I've heard so far is a bit too fast, so the -25% pitching on the CDJ comes in handy. Darkside was taken from the 1993 album Tecno Terra released on Butterfly Records. I bought my copy somewhere around 2004/2005, and the backside of the cover has a necessary hand-written note saying Good! 8 Tracks. Thank you, previous owner.
My all-time favourite dnb/jungle/hardcore project 4 Hero released Parallel Universe in 1994. I took their atomspheric track with the same title as the album for this mix. Sorry, Mac, for pitcing it down!
The UR of Europe. Unit Moebius has en extensive catalogue of different-sounding releases. Biosoft was taken from the 1996 album Status, released on KK Records. Apart from two albums, I own very few of
their tracks. Most of them seem to be available on reissued vinyl as well as digital, so this will change in the near future.
I've been trying to collect all of Andrea Parker's releases since I heard her track called The Unknown. When I bought The Unknown, I knew nothing about her, but instead picked it up because it was released on the Mo Wax label. Her Bezirkskrankenhams Mix was taken from The Orb's Asylum CDM, released in 1997 on Island Records. Speaking of her, she's made a great remix of Depeche Mode's No Good, but I'm unable to play it because of the original vocals. It's such a heavy track ruined by this ill-fitting singing. I've got nothing against the original track, but the vocals must depart from this mix.
One of my favourite albums on Warp Records is Incunabula by Autechre. Doctrine was taken from this 1993 album, a time where Autechre made this bleepy, melodic type of music. I'm still intrigued by their output but these early albums will always remain on top. I saw them live in Stockholm a couple of years ago, but I can't remember much of the music. The whole concert was played in pitch black darkness. People kept moving around, so instead of focusing on the music, I had to telepathically watch out for elbows and shoulders.
When B12 reissued their catalogues in a number of CD boxes, I made sure to grab them all. These ones are an absolute necessity. Outerim can originally be found on Redcell/Stasis compilation from 1993.
The Bytes From Klonk track seems to be a compilation-exclusive track made by Orlando Voorn in 1995.
Finishing the set is Octagon Man with his Klunk track taken from the 1995 album The Exciting World Of, released on Electron Industries. The track is also available on vinyl on the EP called Biting The Dragon's Tail.
lacksesepsotygh 5 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this posthttps://soundcloud.com/kiskelfacit/hjarngymnastik-007-synapsvesikelkulstotning
01. Recoil - Shunt (Panasonic Mix) [Mute - 1997]
02. D.I.D. - Recycles [Big Sleep Records - 1995]
03. 7 - Six [Aural X-Perience / Suck Me Plasma Ambience - 1995]
04. Astral Engineering - 2010 [Worm Interface - 1994]
05. Richard H. Kirk - Velodrome [Warp Records - 1994]
06. As One - Isatai [Applied Rhythmic Technology (ART) - 1992]
07. In-Existence - A Mood [Apollo - 1993]
08. A Positive Life - Warehouse 5 A.M. [Waveform Records - 1995]
09. Model 500 - Milky Way [R&S Records - 1995]
10. Klaus Schultze - Voices In The Dark (Lite Mix) [Eye Of The Storm - 1996]
11. David Morley - Calibration [Apollo - 1993]
12. Golden Girls - Kinetic (Morley's Apollo Mix) [R&S Records - 1992]
13. The Higher Intelligence Agency - Speed Learn [Beyond - 1993]
14. Iberian - Boiling Eggs [F Communications - 1994]
15. Krilly - Frozenfood [MFS - 1998]
16. Omicron - Static State (High On Transistors) [Instinct Ambient - 1995]
17. Hiroshi Yoshimura - Creek [AIR Records Inc. - 1986]
18. Harmon Eyes - Iodine Sky (Rmx) [Loop Records - 1996]
lacksesepsotygh 4 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 008 with guest Paul Rimbaud (Distant Worlds)
For this episode, I'm joined by Paul Rimbaud, label boss of Distant Worlds
First hour by Paul Rimbaud (Distant Worlds)
01. Source Direct - Future London [Odysee Records - 1994]
02. DJ Dove - Bird Of Prey [DJ Dove Self-released - 1993]
03. P.F.M. - Dreams [Looking Good Records - 1995]
04. JMJ & Richie - Hall Of Mirrors (Omni Trio Mirror Image Remix) [Moving Shadow - 1993]
05. The Invisible Man - The Bell Tune [Good Looking Records - 1994]
06. The Sentinel - Awakening [Basement Records - 1995]
07. Jack Ruby - Global Torrents [Knowledge Records - 1995]
08. Foul Play - Open Your Mind (Tango Remix) [Moving Shadow - 1993]
09. Skanna - This Way [Skanna - 1993]
10. Koda - The Deep [Dee Jay Recordings - 1994]
11. Wax Doctor - Finer Things [R&S Records - 1996]
12. LTJ Bukem & The Peshay - 19.5 [Good Looking Records - 1994]
13. Altered-Ego? - Main-Line [Deep & Dark Recordings (UK) - 1994]
14. Tom & Tom - Down Force (S'Touch Mix) [Deep Red Recordings - 1995]
15. Studio Pressure - First Sequence [Photek - 1994]
16. Parallel World - Tear Into It [Good Looking Records - 1994]
17. Mental Power - Unknown Intelligence [Formation Records - 1994]
18. X-Files - Intensity [Basement Records - 1995]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Plaid - Angry Dolphin (Unreleased Mix) [Clear - 1996]
02. Mystic Institute - QA-752L-P (Reload Remix) [Evolution - 1993]
03. RAC - Freckle [Warp Records - 1996]
04. The Man - Hapku [Playdoe - 1996]
05. Vapourspace - Citrus [FFRR - 1997]
06. 4E - Ask Isadora [Home Entertainment - 1996]
07. Piece - Free Your Mind (Future) [Planet E - 1992]
08. New Order - Nineteen63 (Lionrock Full Throttle Mix) [London Records - 1995]
09. Microwave Prince - Land Of The Iron Bubbles [Le Petit Prince - 1995]
10. Moodymann - Dem Young Sconies [Planet E - 1997]
11. Acid Jesus - Disappear [Klang Elektronik - 1993]
12. Skool Phunk - Memory [Plastic City UK - 1995]
13. Yennek - Dancing Tides [Volume - 1995]
14. Ian O'Brien - Mad Mike Disease [Ferox Records - 1996]
15. Ian Pooley - Chord Memory [Force Inc. Music Works - 1996]
16. Soofle - How Do You Plead? [Fragile Records - 1993]
WildDragon. 4 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postLots of old school classics in your mixes! Nice sets!
lacksesepsotygh 4 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 009: Parietallobsbågskytte
01. As One - Asa Nisi Masa [New Electronica - 1994]
02. Professor Smith - Remember 48024 [XLR8R Traks - 1996]
03. Hiroshi Morohashi - Shades Of Rhythm [Shield Records - 1997]
04. Prism - Soft Tone [Deviant Records - 1996]
05. Freeform - Many [Skam - 1995]
06. Optic Nerve - Premonition [Pow Wow Trance - 1993]
07. Prototype - The Path [Buzz - 1992]
08. Sandoz - Ocean Reflection [New Electronica - 1994]
09. Bjorn Torske - Don't Electric Shock Me [Ferox Records - 1998]
10. Kenny Larkin - Chasers [Distance - 1996]
11. LA Synthesis - Agraphobia [Plink Plonk - 1994]
12. Duplex - Above The Arctic Circle [Djak-Up-Bitch (DUB) - 1997]
13. Paradise 3001 - Normizon 5AM [ESP Records - 1992]
14. Pure - Way Of Thinking [New Electronica - 1994]
15. Open House Featuring Placid Angels - Rainforest [Buzz - 1992]
lacksesepsotygh 4 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this post
Lots of old school classics in your mixes! Nice sets!
Thank you! A lot more to come
Starborough 4 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postLooking very nice indeed! Will check during commuting coming week :-)
darktrain 4 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postAwesome set of mixes...thanks!
lacksesepsotygh 4 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postThank you both!
lacksesepsotygh 4 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 010: Ependymhästpolo med Mihail P
I'm happy to have Mihail P as my second guest
First hour by Mihail P
01. Deep Space Network - Xplorexpandxperience [Source Records - 1993]
02. X-Asp - P69 [Rephlex - 1996]
03. Speedy J - The FUN Equations [Warp Records - 1995]
04. Antonio Ocasio - Sweet Coconut Water [Tribal Winds - 1999]
05. Todd Sines - Martian Jazz [Residual Recordings - 1998]
06. Shiver - Oiled Love [Shiver Records - 1994]
07. 16B - It Doesn't Have To End [Eye Q Records - 1998]
08. Ismistik - Phidou [Djax-Up-Beats - 1995]
09. Chris Brann - Deep Fall [Peacefrog Records - 1997]
10. Ellery Cowles - Steel Motions [Déjà Vous - 1998]
11. Planetary Assault Systems - Forms [Peacefrog Records - 1994]
12. Yokota - One Way (Derrick Carter's Soul Refusal Remix) [Harthouse - 1997]
13. Hexagone - Float Baby [Djax-Up-Beats - 1994]
14. Loxodrome - Society Red [Jumpin' & Pumpin' - 1994]
15. Access 58 - Horizon [Pacific Records - 1997]
16. Ian O'Brian - Dayride [Ferox Records - 1996]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Illumination - Black Sun [Beatservice Records - 1997]
02. The Morning Glory Seeds - The Visitor [New Electronica - 1994]
03. Triumph 2000 - TFS #8 [Amos Recordings - 1998]
04. Earth Frequency - Betawave [Uptown - 1994]
05. E.O.G. - Aloe Vera [Djak-Up-Bitch (DUB) - 1999]
06. Russ Gabriel - Digilogic [Force Inc. Music Works - 1994]
07. Being - The Being (Remix By Ectomorph) [Push - 1996]
08. Silicon Scally - Loading [SCSI-AV - 1998]
09. Resistance D - Paranoid [Harthouse - 1994]
10. Random XS - Aftermath 1.2 [Djax-Up-Beats - 1997]
11. DJ K-1 - Metaphysica [Direct Beat - 1996]
12. Groof - I Want You [Minifunk - 1999]
13. I-F - Secret Desire (Vox) [Interdimensional Transmissions - 1998]
14. Late Night Tough Guy - Winter [Juice Records - 1993]
15. Luke Eargoggle And Rutherford - Dirty Power Stalkers 2 [Stilleben Records - 1999]
16. Charlie Hall - DAF. Unk [So Dens - 1999]
17. Spacetime Continuum - Pressure [Fax +49-69/450464 - 1994]
lacksesepsotygh 4 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 011: Kognitiv Parenkymfäktning med Mergi
First hour by Mergi
01. Larry Heard - Dolphin Dream [Black Market International - 1994]
02. Ability - Pressure Dub [Bassic - 1990]
03. Jedi Knights - Solina (The Ascension) [Evolution - 1996]
04. The Future Sound Of London - Cascade (Part 2) [Virgin - 1993]
05. Exocet - Lethal Weapon [Catt Records - 1989]
06. Mental Mayhem - Where Are They Hiding [Atmosphere Records - 1990]
07. Bogus Order - Da Zound Of Zen [Ninja Tune - 1990]
08. Alec Empire - SuEcide [Force Inc. Music Works - 1992]
09. Bassomatic - Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Bass (Va Va Voom Mix) [Virgin - 1990]
10. Stasis - Disco 4000 (Witness The Future) [Time Is Right - 1993]
11. Human Mesh Dance - Dahlia [Instinct Records - 1993]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Shriekback - Coelocanth [Arista - 1985]
02. Basic Channel - Radiance 1 [Basic Channel - 1994]
03. Thomas Fehlmann - Superflowing [Apollo - 1999]
04. Atom Heart - Sand [Recent Programmings - 1996]
05. Concept - 96:11 / 21:00 [M_nus - 1998]
06. Deepchord - Deepchord 01-06 Album Track 06 [Deepchord - 199x]
07. Solvpil - GTV [Multiplex - 1996]
08. Stephan Grieder & The Persuader - Kaos [Svek - 1997]
09. Brommage Dub - Brommage Dub [Svek - 1997]
10. Quaker - Porto [Tresor - 1999]
11. Tomas - Mind Song [Warp Records - 1991]
12. Spacetime Continuum - Movement 2 (Herbert Mix 1) [Reflective - 1996]
13. Mike Gerald And Tyrone - Right On [Toxikk Trakks - 1993]
14. Kosmic Messenger - Concrete [Volume - 1995]
15. Blake Baxter - Inside And Out [Volume - 1996]
16. Sympathy Nervous - Emergence 1 [Nova Zembla - 1996]
17. Sven Väth - Augenblick (Techno Soul Mix By Richard Bartz) [Virgin - 1999]
18. Armand Van Helden - Cha Cha (Sneaky Mix) [Logic Records - 1996]
lacksesepsotygh 3 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 012: Endoplasmatisk Aerobics med Placid
First hour by Placid:
01. Sterac - Hydroxy (Loophole Mix) [100% Pure - 1997]
02. Anthony Rother - Love Is For The Hardest People [Kanzleramt - 1997]
03. Bomb The Bass - Absorber (Jedi Knights Mix Part 1) [4th & Broadway / Stoned Heights - 1994]
04. The Octagon Man - Free-er Than Free [Vinyl Solution - 1989]
05. Earth Beat Sinfonic - Vision (Energy Mix) [Warrior Records - 1990]
06. Voice Stealer - Acrobat [Subvert - 1998]
07. Simulant - Spectre [Scopex - 2000]
08. Markarian 205 - Unitone [Sonar Audio Research - 1994]
09. Lory D - Bitter End 1 [Elektronik Outboarding Cast / Never Ending Trax - 1998]
10. Sterac - Satyricon [100% Pure - 1995]
11. Swayzak - Burma Heights [Swayzak Recordings - 1997]
12. St Vitus Dance - Mystic Vibrations [Peacefrog Records - 1994]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit:
01. Manual - Airwave Interlude [Out On A Limb - 1996]
02. Psychic TV - Dreamlined [Temple Records - 1993]
03. Mental Overdrive - Jaz [Love OD Communications - 1995]
04. Tournesol - Break'N'Space [R&S Records - 1995]
05. The Future Sound Of London - Pulse State [Jumpin' & Pumpin' - 1991]
06. Mind Over MIDI - Bakterial Soup [Club Craft - 1996]
07. Synectics - Zycoon [Rephlex - 1993]
08. Exquisite Corpse - Honeymoon [KK Records - 1992]
09. Subtonal - Drone [Elektrolux - 1998]
10. Bandulu - Invaders [Infonet - 1993]
11. Coil - The Snow (Answers In Dreams II) [Torso - 1991]
12. HMC - Fusion [Juice Records - 1993]
13. Cherry Bomb - Filterback [General Production Recordings (GPR) - 1995]
14. LFO - Track 4 [Warp Records - 1990]
15. Lemon Sol - Memorandum [Guerilla - 1994]
16. Prototype 909 - Lab [Sonic Records - 1995]
17. John Tejada - Vermillion [Multiplex - 1997]
lacksesepsotygh 3 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 013: Nervtrådssnowboarding med Mind Over MIDI
I'm truly honoured to have one of my favourite producers join in on my project. Since the early 90s, Mind Over MIDI has been releasing quality techno, ambient and experimental music. He describes his selections during the first hour of this set as "A tribute to MTV Chillout Zone, the most insanely uncompromising music program to have ever graced the airwaves of Music Television"
First hour by Mind Over MIDI
01. Kraftwerk - Morgenspaziergang [Philips - 1974]
02. Space Time Continuum - 101 South of Heaven [Volume - 1995]
03. LFO - Helen [Volume - 1995]
04. Scanner - Safety [Volume - 1994]
05. Dr. Alex Paterson - Loving You Live [Warp Records - 1992]
06. The Irresistible Force - Lotus Position [Volume - 1994]
07. Biosphere - The Third Planet [Volume - 1994]
08. Aphex Twin - D-Scape [Warp Records - 1993]
09. The Dice Man - Polygon Window [Warp Records - 1992]
10. Orbital - Semi Detached [Volume - 1993]
11. Autechre - Slip [Warp Records - 1994]
12. Node - Alternator [Volume - 1995]
13. Genesis P-Orridge & Psychic TV - Mind Feeled [Volume - 1995]
14. Mouse on Mars - Maus Mobil [Volume - 1994]
15. Biosphere - Microgravity [Origo Sound - 1991]
16. Unreleased - Unreleased [Unreleased - 19xx]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Sun Electric - R-gent [R&S Records - 1993]
02. Single Cell Orchestra - Drifting In Wire [Astralwerks - 1995]
03. Aphex Twin - Blue Calx [Warp Records - 1994]
04. Syrup - U.S.O. [Pod Communications (UK) - 1995]
05. Terre Thaemlitz - Hovering Glows [Instinct Ambient - 1994]
06. Alcove - Question Of Trust [Barramundi - 1994]
07. Cyberia - Life Extension [Hypercycle - 1992]
08. 777 - Fay Deau Deau [Astralwerks - 1995]
09. Syn - Jugoslavia [Fax +49-69/450464 - 1994]
10. Khao - First Bite [!K7 Records - 1997]
11. Protype 909 - Understand [Instinct Ambient - 1994]
12. Me-Sheen - Sonic Lullaby [Reflective - 1995]
13. The Arc - Orphic Mysteries [SSR Records - 1994]
14. The Irresistible Force - Space Is The Place [Rising High Records - 1991]
15. Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia - Obsidian (Deconstructure Edit) [Caroline Records - 1994]
lacksesepsotygh 3 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 014: Polyedrisk Akrobatik med MF Machinist
First hour by MF Machinist
01. C/Sphere - Krell [Telepathic Recordings - 1993]
02. Joey Beltram - Orion [Warp Records - 1994]
03. RAC - Hub [Warp Records - 1994]
04. Earth Nation - Transfiguration (Chapter Two) [Eye Q Records America - 1995]
05. Huntemann - Phreaks [Confused Recordings - 1995]
06. D-Shake - N.U.F.O. (Fluffy Mix) [Go Bang! Records - 1992]
07. Trash + Burn - T.A. 140 [Home Grown Recordings - 1994]
08. Om - Virtual High [C & S Records - 1993]
09. Air Liquide - Theme From Robot Wars [Sm:)e Communications - 1994]
10. Neurø - Paradigm [Research Records - 1994]
11. Walker - Untitled (Shark Volume One) [Dj.ungle Fever - 1993]
12. PH 1 - Zoom [T&B Vinyl - 1993]
13. Subsonic - Lost In Space [Direct Current - 1995]
14. Feed - Federal [Drop Bass Network - 1994]
15. Mike Ink - Paroles (DJ Edge Remix) [Edge Records - 1993]
16. Nitrate - Acid Stuker [Labworks UK - 1996]
17. Unknown Structure - Helicoid [Sapho - 1992]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Porter Ricks - Biokinetics 2 [Chain Reaction - 1996]
02. Lull - Thoughts [Virgin - 1994]
03. Scala - Hold Me Down [Touch - 1996]
04. Thomas Köner - Kanon (Part One: Brohuk) [Virgin - 1994]
05. Drum Komputer - E.P.L. (Femme Machine) [Instinct Ambient - 1995]
06. An MLO Production - Lagoon [Rising High Records - 1994]
07. Jet Chamber - Streamline [Fax +49-69/450464 - 1995]
08. F.U.S.E. - Into The Space [Plus 8 Records - 1993]
09. UTU - N428 [Plus 8 Records - 1993]
10. Epicurean - Crystaline Darkness [Blackstrobe - 1996]
11. Dark Globe - Angelhood [Whole Nine Yards - 1999]
12. Edge Of Motion - Froth [100% Pure - 1996]
13. Black Lung - I Have No Mouth [Nova Zembla - 1996]
14. Lustmord Vs. Metal Beast - Open Towers Emerge (Version) [Side Effects - 1997]
15. Khan & Walker - Simplex 04 [Harvest - 1998]
16. Autophonic - Mechanics [Phonics - 1999]
17. RAC - Continua [Warp Records - 1996]
18. Lucky People Center - Electronic Pollution [Beverage Records - 1999]
19. Freeform - Refane [Skam - 1997]
lacksesepsotygh 3 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 015: Supratentoriell Golf med Dallosh
First hour by Dallosh
01. Stewart Walker – Cocoa [Force Inc. Music Works - 1999]
02. Mr. James Barth – Holliday [Plumphouse Records - 1996]
03. Gemini – Counting Sheep [Peacefrog Records - 1996]
04. Roman IV - Green Tea [Ladomat 2000 - 1996]
05. Jark Prongo – M-Tech [Pssst Music - 1997]
06. LFO - LFO (Leeds Warehouse Mix) [Warp Records - 1990]
07. Pascal F.E.O.S. - Eat The Drums [Planet Vision - 1999]
08. Mono Junk – A [Trope Recordings - 1995]
09. LFO vs Fuse - Loop (Fuse Mix) [Plus 8 Records - 1995]
10. Anthony Rother – Untitled A3 [i220 - 1997]
11. The 7th Plain - To Be Surreal [General Production Recordings (GPR) - 1993]
12. Paul Hester - The Voyage [Heard Records - 1997]
13. Swayzak - Break In At Apartment 205 [M_nus - 1999]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. A.S.I.O. / Paddee - Espionage [Juice Records - 1994]
02. Age - Lagrange Point L 5 [Mille Plateaux - 1994]
03. Black Balls - Clap Ya Hands (Remix Acid) [Volume - 1995]
04. A.D.S.R. - Simplexity [Low Spirit Recordings - 1997]
05. Joey Beltram - Synewave 37 B1 [Synewave - 1998]
06. Theorem - Nebulus [Plus 8 Records - 1996]
07. Slam - Dark Forces (Kenny Larkin Mix) [Soma - 1996]
08. Maurizio - M6A [Maurizio - 1996]
09. Encephaloid Disturbance - Sulk [Dance Opera - 1995]
10. Patrick Lindsey - Loony Loom [Harthouse - 1996]
11. Absolute - Class Of 1987 [Force Inc. Music Works - 1994]
12. Quadrant - Infinition [Planet E - 1993]
13. Hardtrax - Hardphunk [Probe Records - 1994]
14. Ilana - Hydrosphere [POF Music - 1996]
15. Audiotech - Phase Two [Metroplex - 1995]
16. Steve Stoll - Tomorrow May Never Come [Proper N.Y.C. - 1999]
17. Scan X - Wood [F Communications - 1996]
18. Scann Carriers - Refunktion (Mark Finnie Re-Mix) [ID&T - 1995]
19. Nail - I Am Them (Remix By Accelerator) [Re-load Records - 1995]
lacksesepsotygh 3 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 016: Orbifrontal Nacklobsspinning med Acid Sussi
First hour by Acid Sussi:
01. Yazoo - State Farm [Mute - 1983]
02. Chris & Cosey - Driving Blind [Rough Trade - 1984]
03. Casco - Cybernetic Love (Instrumental) [House Of Music - 1983]
04. Oppenheimer Analysis - Devil's Dancer (Not On Label / Andie Oppenheimer Self-released - 1982]
05. Cisco Ferreira - Cisco's Groove [Fragile Records - 1989]
06. Armando - Downfall [Trax Records - 1988]
07. Hercules - 7 Ways [Dance Mania - 1986]
08. Petra & Co - Just Let Go (Dub) [BCM Records - 1989]
09. Risqué Rythum Team - The Jackin Zone [Chicago Connection Records - 1986]
10. Phuture - We Are Phuture [Trax Records - 1988]
11. The League Unlimited Orchestra - Things That Dreams Are Made Of [Virgin - 1982]
12. A Number Of Names - Sharevari (Instrumental) [Capriccio Records - 1981]
13. J. Dahlbäck & J.L. Huhta - Midnight Express Part 1 [Svek - 1997]
14. Severed Heads - Dead Eyes Open [Ink Records - 1984]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit:
01. Double Muffled Dolphin - Musik Fran De Sidste Biler [April Records - 1996]
02. Ralf Hildenbeutel - The Journey [Recycle Or Die - 1993]
03. Sven Väth - The Birth Of Robby (Aural Float Mix) [Eye Q Records - 1995]
04. Gerd - Easin In The S-System [Brave New World Records - 1994]
05. Stefan Robbers - Foreign Dimensions [Buzz - 1993]
06. Redcell - Silicon Garden (Likemind Remix) [Likemind - 1995]
07. L.A.C. - Blue Lagune [The Spacefrogs - 1994]
08. Quadra - Spiritual [Frogman Records - 1997]
09. Andrea Parker - In Two Minds [Mo Wax - 1999]
10. Dan Curtin - Horizontal Momentum [Sublime Records - 1996]
11. Stasis - Express [Ferox Records - 1998]
12. Sysex - At First Light [Plus 8 Records - 1993]
13. Acid Junkies - F Factor [Djax-Up-Beats - 1998]
14. Megalon - Insects & Aliens [Plink Plonk - 1996]
15. Ultradyne - Dyslexia [Warp Records - 1995]
16. Hallucination Generation - M-Trak (Over Soul Fields) [Sun Music - 1997]
17. Nuron - Mirage [Likemind - 1994]
18. Interloper - Surrender [Plink Plonk - 1996]
lacksesepsotygh 2 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 017: Subaraknoida Straffsparkar med Bas (Plastic Love Records)
First hour by Bas (Plastic Love Records)
01. Spill - Don't Wanna Know About Evil (The Groovy Beats) [Guerilla Records - 1992]
02. The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Dust Brothers Remix) [XL Records - 1994]
03. Petra & Co - Just Let Go (Dub Version) [BCM Records - 1989]
04. Renegade Soundwave - The Phantom (It's In There) [Mute - 1989]
05. 2 In A Room - Wiggle It (Red Zone Remix) [Cuttin' Records - 1990]
06. LFO - LFO (Leeds Warehouse Mix) [Warp - 1990]
07. Cybersonik - Technarcy [Plus 8 - 1990]
08. Outlander - Vamp [R&S Records - 1991]
09. Boomshanka - Gonna Make You Move [Slip n' Slide - 1994]
10. Golden Girls - Kinetic (Frank De Wulf Remix) [R&S Records- 1992]
11. Run Tings - Back Again [Suburban Base - 1992]
12. Orca - Alive & Kicking [Lucky Spin Records - 1992]
13. Foul Play - Finest Illusion [Section 5 - 1993]
14. Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Vibes & Wishdokta Remix) [Just Another Label - 1992]
15. The Prodigy - Voodoo People [XL Records - 1994]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Harold Budd And Brian Eno - Their Memories [Virgin - 1997]
02. Alien Mutation Vs. Indigo Egg - Sea Of Tranquility [Kinetix - 1997]
03. Drax - From A Mad Experience [Labworks Germany - 1993]
04. Ebi - Chuu [Space Teddy - 1997]
05. Another Green World - Triple Vision [Return To The Source / Volume - 1996]
06. Nev - Simulated Wood [General Production Recordings (GPR) - 1995]
07. Amorphous Androgynous - Pod Room [Quigley Records - 1993]
08. Ultrahigh - Instigator [Mille Plateaux - 1994]
09. Mad Mike - Deepspace 9 [Submerge - 1995]
10. God Of The Machine - Aqua Marine [Plink Plonk - 1996]
11. Floatpoint - Landhip [Sun Music - 1995]
12. Cristian Vogel - My Bird In The Attic [Mille Plateaux - 1998]
13. The Hang-Over Red - Hoosh [The Spacefrogs - 1994]
14. Laurent Garnier - Dance 2 The Music (Oxident Mix) [F Communications - 1996]
15. Structure - We Are Structure (No-Structure) [Structure - 1992]
16. Brian Eno - Lizard Point [Editions EG - 1982]
17. Symbiotic - Bass Meditation (Ambient Aliens From Infinity Mix) [Dressed To Kill - 1996]
18. Brother From Another Planet - Soundscape [7th City - 1995]
lacksesepsotygh 2 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 018: Transmittorsubstansyoga med Renáta (Rossz Records)
First hour by Renáta (Rossz Records)
01. Jo Bogaert - Ambient Kinsky [XXP Records - 1993]
02. Sandoz - Morning Star (Dub Mix) [Incoming! - 1996]
03. Omega Speaks - Idiot Bliss [Hypnotic - 1995]
04. Tournesol - Break ’n’ Space [R&S Records - 1995]
05. Air Liquide - Synsonic [Rising High Records - 1994]
06. Atom Smasher - Edgemont Avenue [Kudos Records - 1995]
07. Aural Expansion - Vacuum Sucker (Wagon Christ Mix) [SSR Records - 1995]
08. Immersion - Metal Sea [Swim - 1995]
09. Reload - Le Soleil Et La Mer (Black Dog Productions Remix) [Infonet - 1993]
10. King Fahtie - Modular Dub [Hypnotic - 1995]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. The Infiltrator - UR On MIR [Underground Resistance - 1998]
02. Biosphere - Cloudwalker [Apollo - 1993]
03. Marzipan And Mustard - Laut [Millennium Records - 1997]
04. Primitive Painter - Levitation [Klang Elektronik - 1994]
05. The Higher Intelligence Agency - Orange [Beyond - 1993]
06. Black Jazz Chronicles - If The Creator Came Today [Nuphonic - 1998]
07. I:Cube - Yes Mama [Versatile Records - 1996]
08. Mick Aragon - Blue 808 [Zulu 030 Records - 1995]
09. Jega - German [Planet Mu - 1998]
10. Voi - Schwingungen [New Zone - 1991]
11. Morph - Planet Sweeper [New Electronica - 1994]
12. New Composers - Part 2: Hyperbola Track 9 [Parabola Records - 1995]
13. Logic - One Step Beyond (Path Mix) [Strictly Rhythm - 1991]
14. KGB - Stark [10 Records - 1990]
15. Gherkin Jerks - Parameters [Gherkin Records - 1988]
16. Overview - Be Still (Vickerstraat Mix) [Warp Records - 1993]
17. The Martian - Lost Transmission From Earth [Red Planet - 1992]
18. Pure - Optical Illusion [New Electronica - 1994]
lacksesepsotygh 2 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 019: Retikulär Formationsdykning med Hellweg
First hour by Hellweg
01. Nu Model - Deepstraction [Free Zone - 1993]
02. Jacy - Trax [Safe Trip - 19xx]
03. Transitive Elements - Gotta Have You [UMM - 1994]
04. Night Communication - Lose Control (In Dub We Trust Mix) [Quick Release Records - 1997]
05. Mr. Marvin - I Want You [Creative Label - 1992]
06. The X Factor - Desert Rain (Tribe Vocal Mix) [Mantra Vibes - 1995]
07. Damiano Marini - Hallucination [Underground Music Department - 1995]
08. E. Petroncini - In The Ghetto (Full Club) [No Limits - 1998]
09. Hysteria - Do You Feel [Dance Factory - 1993]
10. Entropya - Mind Cables [Extreme Records - 1993]
11. T-Move Experience - Time (Alex Neri Planet Dub) [Tuscania Movement - 1996]
12. House Of Glass - Take Me Over (Bonus Beat) [Telstar - 1996]
13. Antidote - Eclipse (Kamasutra Mix) [Glow Records - 1999]
14. Azucar - Feel The Love [Phantomas Records - 1992]
15. Edward's World - Soul Roots (Piano House Mix) [Mocca - 1994]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Nils Petter Molvaer - Exit [ECM Records - 1997]
02. DJ Food - The Dusk [Ninja Tune - 1995]
03. Curd Duca - Mod 6 [Mille Plateaux - 1998]
04. Two Lone Swordsmen - Spine Bubbles [Warp Records - 1998]
05. Vainio / Väisänen / Vega - Baby Lips [Blast First - 1998]
06. E.O.G. - Solid Liquid [Djak-Up-Bitch (DUB) - 1999
07. Animals On Wheels - The Elastic Snapped [Ntone - 1999]
08. Coldcut - Onamission [Ninja Tune - 1995]
09. Theo Parrish - Dance Of The Drunken Drums [Sound Signature - 1999]
10. Cabaret Voltaire - Low Cool (Remix) [Volume - 1992]
11. Shazz - Lost Illusions (Joli Mix) [Fnac Music Division - 1993]
12. Herbert With Dani Siciliano And Phil Parnell - The Last Beat (House Dub) [Phonography - 1999]
13. Ian Pooley - What's Your Number (Swag FM Mix) [V2 Records - 1998]
14. Lectroluv - If We Try [Eightball Records - 1992]
15. Chris Nazuka - Somewhere Between Distance And The Impossible [Classic - 1997]
lacksesepsotygh 2 months agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 020: Bilateral Strukturpilkastning
01. Quadruplex - G-Hop [7th Voyage - 1995]
02. Wavescape - Silicon Jazz [4th Wave - 1996]
03. XON - Bopulate [Network Records - 1991]
04. 100 Hz - Catching Spiders [Optimism Records - 1991]
05. Justin Berkovi - My Mad Uncle Umdegelehaylemech [Mosquito - 1997]
06. Little Green Men - Close Encounters Of The Third Kind (Dub Encounter Mix) [Organico - 1993]
07. Formic - Plus [Formic Records - 1995]
08. Chris Sattinger - All Is Forgiven, Please Come Home [Synewave - 1995]
09. Perfect Sync - You Don't Know [Evidance Recordings - 1995]
10. Planetary - First Contact [Metamorphic Recordings - 1993]
11. Audio Quest - Luminous Egg [No Bones Records - 1996]
12. Mono Ekagra - Crucitechnician [Probe Records - 1995]
13. Ed Handley - Nine Open [Pure Plastic - 1995]
lacksesepsotygh about 1 month agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this post lacksesepsotygh edited about 1 month agoHjärngymnastik 021: Limbisk Kälktransportåkning med Derek Carr
First hour by Derek Carr
01. Shut Up And Dance - Derek Went Mad [Shut Up And Dance - 1991]
02. Nexus 21 - Self Hypnosis [Network Records - 1990]
03. Symbols And Istruments - Mood [KMS - 1989]
04. Ismistik - Monospace [Djax-Up-Beats - 1993]
05. Rhythim Is Rhythim – Drama [Transmat - 1990]
06. Neal Howard - Indulge [Network Records - 1990]
07. Vince Watson – Mystical Rhythm [Alola - 1999]
08. Terrace – My Mirror Image [General Productions Recordings (GPR) - 1993]
09. Reload & E621 – Ptysch [Evolution - 1992]
10. Rhythim Is Rhythim – Emanon [Transmat - 1990]
11. Sweet Exorcist - Test Four [Warp Records - 1991]
12. 030 – Midnight in Europe [Volume - 1993]
13. Rhythmatic – Frequency (Depth Mix) [Network Records - 1990]
14. Hypnotone - Sub [Creation Records - 1992]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Hallucination Generation - Electrosphere [Thunderpussy - 1994]
02. William Orbit - The Monkey King [Virgin - 1993]
03. Valleyman - On A Rowing Trip [XXP Records - 1995]
04. Robert Leiner - Autopia [Apollo - 1995]
05. Mike Paradinas - Hi-Q [Interdimensional Transmissions - 1997]
06. Phenomyna - Travellor (Explained By Red Cell) [Applied Rhythmic Technology (ART) - 1994]
07. Bochum Welt - La Pensée [Kromode Records - 1995]
08. Ultra - Barwork [Multiplex - 1997]
09. Ultramarine - Trace Elements [Totem Records - 1994]
10. Relais - Busch [Incoming! - 1998]
11. Kasm - Spirit Of Survival [Plink Plonk - 1996]
12. Nuw Idol - Union Of Ilk [Plink Plonk - 1996]
13. Open Mind - The Trance [Easy Street Records - 1990]
14. X-101 - Whatever Happend To Peace [Tresor - 1991]
15. Hookian Mindz - Freshmess (Bandulu's Remix) [Flagbearer Records - 1995]
16. Ambiant Otaku - Holy Dance [Fax +49-69/450464 - 1994]
lacksesepsotygh about 1 month agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 022: Somatostatincurling med Erell Ranson
First hour by Erell Ranson
01. Hexagone - Sea Birds [Djax Up Beats - 1994]
02. Choice - 78 [Fnac Music Dance Division - 1993]
03. Aril Brikha - Setting Sun [Transmat - 1999]
04. Claude Young - You Give Me [Acacia Records - 1993]
05. Chez Damier - Untitled [KMS - 1994]
06. Davina - Don't You Want It [Soul City - 1996]
07. Kreem - Triangle Of Love [Nine O Nine - 1987]
08. E-Dancer - Heavenly [KMS - 1997]
09. Sueno Latino - Sueno Latino (Emotion Second Mix) [Buzz - 1992]
10. Octave One - Night Illusions [430 West - 1997]
11. The Aztec Mystic A.K.A DJ Rolando - Ascesion [Underground Resistance - 1999]
12. Infiniti - Game One [Metroplex - 1994]
13. Basic Channel - Phylyps Trak [Basic Channel - 1993]
14. Octave One - Terraforming [430 West - 1995]
15. The Aztec Mystic A.K.A DJ Rolando - Jaguar [Underground Resistance - 1999]
16. The Vision - Explain The Style Metroplex [Metroplex - 1996]
17. DBX Baby - Judy [Accelerate - 199x]
18. Jack Master - One Trac Mind [Jack - 1993]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Kumulus - Kandahar [XXP Records - 1994]
02. Sympletic - Space 4-2 [Ifach - 1994]
03. R. El Lungo - A Hope And A Promise [Stealth Records - 1991]
04. Eddie "Flashin" Fowlkes - O.C.C. [Buzz - 1992]
05. Baby Ford - Blow Back [Insumision - 1992]
06. T.O.E.C. - Supersonic Bee [Ohm - 1991]
07. Centuria City - Plenumia [Hot Trax - 1994]
08. Low Freequence - Possessed [Ohm - 1991]
09. Hi-Ryze - Hybrid [Brainiak Records - 1990]
10. Francois Kevorkian - Mindspeak [Wave Music - 1995]
11. Mental Overdrive - Entropy [Beatservice Records - 1994]
12. Liber-Oz - ME109 (Miracle Boing Mix) [Neurotic - 1991]
13. Mindbender - Energize [Not On Label - 1991]
14. The Noise Engineer - Paranoia (Acid Ravers' Mix) [Strictly Underground Records - 1991]
15. Language - Renegade (The Energy Mix) [Boss Records - 1990]
16. Rhythm Invention - Chronoclasm [Warp Records - 1992]
17. Nitrous - Asteroids [FX Records - 1991]
18. The Future Sound Of London - Central Industrial [Jumpin' & Pumpin' - 1991]
lacksesepsotygh about 1 month agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 023: Kvasispatual Enhjulingsfärd
01. Pulsation - Pulsar [Harthouse - 1992]
02. Shades Of Orion - Biotrip [Fax +49-69/450464 - 1993]
03. Brain Pilot - Psylink [Nova Zembla - 1996]
04. Syzygy - Meditation [Infonet - 1992]
05. Time Warp - The Owls Are Not What They Seem [ESP Records - 1992]
06. Envoy - Hopeless Romantic [SSR Records - 1996]
07. Russ Gabriel - Airbourne [Input Neuron Musique Ltd. - 1995]
08. Nu Era - Solar Winds [SSR Records - 1996]
09. Slam - Emotive [Soma - 1996]
10. Nitevision - Spacerace [Synewave - 1998]
11. RAC - On The Verge [Warp Records - 1996]
12. Friendly - It's There In Your Eyes [Gulp Communications - 1998]
13. Caustic Window - Italic Eyeball [Rephlex - 1998]
14. Darrel Fitton - Blipsalt [Warp Records - 1994]
15. Electrotete - I Love You (The Orb Remix) [WAU! Mr. Modo Recordings - 1992]
16. Bango - Mystical Adventures (Mystic Mix) [Buzz - 1993]
lacksesepsotygh about 1 month agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 024: Intrakraniell Skydiving med Stephen Lopkin
First hour by Stephen Lopkin
01. Surgeon - Depart [Tresor - 1997]
02. Basic Channel - Q1.2 [Basic Channel 1995]
03. The Black Dog - Frisbee Skip [Warp Records - 1994]
04. Reload - Peschi (Album Mix) [Infonet - 1993]
05. As One - Shambala [New Electronica - 1994]
06. Envoy - Good Company [Soma - 1998]
07. Rhythim Is Rhythim - Sinister [Network - 1991]
08. Heychild - Heychilds Theme [Network - 1990]
09. Neuropolitique - Fusion-Neu [Irdial Discs - 1992]
10. Eddie "Flashin'" Fowlkes - Time To Express [10 Records - 1988]
11. The Martian - Sex In Zero Gravity [Red Planet - 1993]
12. Kenny Larkin - Aurora [Art of Dance - 1996]
13. Q-Moog - Lire [Rhythm-Tech Sound - 1995]
14. John Beltran - Deluge [Peacefrog - 1996]
15. Dan Curtin - Ride [Peacefrog - 1996]
16. The Sweat Boyz - Do You Wanna Jack? [West Madison Street Records - 1988]
17. Paul Mac - Donk [Fragmented - 1998]
18. Model 500 - Infoworld [Transmat - 1990]
19. KGB - Stark [10 Records - 1990]
20. Tura - Soft Key [A13 - 1994]
21. Derrick May - Dreams of Dreamers [R&S - 1998]
22. Bango - Wave The Rave Goodbye [Fragile - 1992]
23. Keynotes - Let's Let's Let's Dance [Incognito - 1987]
24. Blaze - Gloria Muse [Slip N Slide - 2002]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. O - Ilta [Sähkö Recordings - 1996]
02. Aloof Proof - The Last Leaf [Asphodel - 1995]
03. Crypt Corp. - Greenpoint [Fax +49-69/450464 - 1993]
04. Dummy Plug Conspiracy - The New Monsters [Self-Released - 1999]
05. Dismembered Quietly - Alteration [Furnace - 1995]
06. Leo Anibaldi - Muta 3 [Sub Terranean - 1995]
07. Jam Nation - Mekong [Real World Records - 1993]
08. SETI - Photism [Instinct Ambient - 1995]
09. Bola - Forcasa 3 [Skam - 1997]
10. Luke Slater's 7th Plain - Seeing Sense (Reprised Mix) [General Productions Recordings (GPR) - 1994]
11. Rhythim Is Rhythim - Kao-Tic Harmony (Relic Of Relics) [Positiva - 1993]
12. Modus Vivendi - Modus Vivendi (Fade In Mix) [Fnac Music Dance Division - 1993]
13. As One - Moon Over To Moab (Reflected By B12) [New Electronica - 1995]
14. Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia - Kraak (Plastikman Abstract Mix) [KK Records - 1996]
15. Black Scorpion - Dreamworld [ESP Records - 1994]
16. H And Disturbik And Deviator - Lynkphreek [Outersanctum - 1993]
17. Crystal Moon - Silent Pool [Kinetix - 1997]
lacksesepsotygh 8 days agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 025: Metabotropisk Minigolf med Andy Green (Verdant Recordings)
First hour by Andy Green (Verdant Recordings)
01. Solitaire - Awakening [Recycle Or Die - 1995]
02. Dominic Woosey - The Oceans Of Infinity [Recycle Or Die - 1992]
03. Oliver Lieb - Subsonic Interferences [Recycle Or Die - 1993]
04. Dominic Woosey - Stray Dawn, First Light [Recycle Or Die - 1992]
05. Baked Beans - Bake Daga [Recycle Or Die - 1993]
06. Ralf Hildenbeutel - Looking Beyond [Recycle Or Die - 1993]
07. Ralf Hildenbeutel - The Journey (A Mission Into Drums Version) [Eye Q Records - 1994]
08. Stevie Be Zet - Maya & Aliens [Recycle Or Die - 1993]
09. #9 Dream - La Lune De Miel [Recycle Or Die - 1994]
10. Ralf Hildenbeutel - Follow Me [Recycle Or Die - 1993]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. A Produce - The Wall Of Dali [Trance Port - 1994]
02. Namlook - Reality (Part 6) [Fax +49-69/450464 - 1994]
03. Scan X - Turmoil [F Communications - 1996]
04. Mysteries Of Science - Interfacing [Instinct Ambient - 1995]
05. Node - Levy [Deviant Records - 1995]
06. Air Liquide - Tongues Of Fire [Sm:)e Communications - 1994]
07. Aquila - Aqua Divae [Psy-Harmonics - 1994]
08. Tupilaq - Bliaseau [Audio Pollution - 1995]
09. Obconic - EscaLIFT [Beverage Records - 1996]
10. James Bernard - Phosphorous [Rising High Records - 1994]
11. Peter Benisch - Lindego 10 [Left < > Right Recordings - 1998]
12. Pan Sonic - Lomittain [Blast First - 1999]
13. Pentatonik - Devotion [Waveform Records - 1994]
14. Muslimgauze - Nabius [Staalplaat - 1993]
15. Sky Cries Mary - The Movement Of Water [World Domination Recordings - 1998]
16. Some Other People - Relativity [Infinite Mass - 1993]
lacksesepsotygh 8 days agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 026: Deklarativ Semantikbasket med Drox
First hour by Drox:
01. Steve Stoll - Surface Tension [Sm:)e Communications - 1997]
02. Claude Young - Wind Up [7th City - 1995]
03. XON - Dissonance [Network Records - 1991]
04. The Scientist - Spiral Symphony [Kickin Records - 1991]
05. Techno Grooves - Hiawa [Stealth Records - 1990]
06. Luke Slater’s 7th Plain - Orient [Superstition - 1994]
07. Graphite - Vibes [New Electronica - 1995]
08. MaX 404 - May the force be with us! [Eevo Lute Muzique - 1992]
09. Reese - Funky Funky Funk [Fragile Records - 1991]
10. Infiniti - Flash Flood [Tresor - 1995]
11. Patrick Lyndsey - Loony Loom [Harthouse - 1996]
12. Norken - P.Fox [REEL Discs - 1997]
13. Morgan Geist - Airpour [Environ - 1995]
14. Psyance - Gates Of Heaven [Plus 8 Records - 1992]
15. Titonton - Metaphysical [Metamorphic Recordings - 1995]
16. Paul Mac - Something [Fragmented Records -1998]
Second hour by Kiskelfacit
01. Neutron 9000 - Butterfly Holocaust [Profile Records - 1990]
02. Mr. Fingers - Dream [Black Market International - 1995]
03. 2000 And One - Sensitive Space [New Electronica - 1994]
04. Planet Love - Bw2D [Superstition - 1996]
05. Art Academy - Energie [Suck Me Plasma - 1990]
06. Quadra - Water Lily [Frogman Records - 1997]
07. Metro Dade - The Andor Voyage (Love From San Francisco Mix) [Music Man Records - 1997]
08. Nev - Chewy Soulmate, Somedy [Volume - 1995]
09. Anthony "Shake" Shakir - Live For Friction [Frictional Recordings - 1995]
10. Takeshi Kurosawa - Dialogue [General Production Recordings (GPR) - 1995]
11. Insync Vs. Mysteron - Next World [10th Planet - 1997]
12. Sean Deason - Wisdom (2030 Mix) [!K7 Records - 1996]
13. In Sync - Subway Route [Irdial Discs - 1993]
14. Marmion - Telepathic's "First Contact" Inspiration [Superstition - 1995]
15. Stasis - Utopia Planetia [Peacefrog Records - 1996]
16. 808 State - Joyrider (A Mix By 808 State) [Hypnotic - 1998]
17. Reload - Birth Of A Disco Dancer [Evolution - 1992]
18. Cracked - N.Y.C. Fire Dept [Superstition - 1994]
lacksesepsotygh 8 days agoThis post is hidden because you reported it for abuse. Show this postHjärngymnastik 027: Sensorisk Avsnittsbalansering
01. A Reminiscent Drive - Allée Des Écureuils [F Communications - 1996]
02. Escape - Atmosphere Processor [Fax +49-69/450464 - 1993]
03. Synaesthesia - Consciousness [Zoth Ommog - 1995]
04. Astral Engineering - Ring [Worm Interface - 1994]
05. Balil - Island [Rising High Records - 1993]
06. Rude 66 - Compilation Untitled Track 06 [Bunker Records - 1994]
07. Cylob - Foid [Rephlex - 1996]
08. Mental Overdrive - Higher [Love OD Communications - 1995]
09. Insync Vs. Mysteron - Human Loop [10th Planet - 1997]
10. Ultradyne - Crimson Dynamo [Warp Records - 1995]
11. Autophonic - Outnumbered [Djak-Up-Bitch (DUB) - 1999]
12. Cusp - Liquids + Metals [Probe Records - 1994]
13. Selway - Data Stream [Instinct Ambient - 1997]
14. Detune - Memories [Pod Communication - 1992]
15. Bigeneric - Spadix [The Spacefrogs - 1995]
16. Audio Science - Two And A Half Orbits Later [Hypnotic - 1997]
17. Milan - Earthloop [EM:T - 1994]
18. Drexciya - Interstellar Crime Report [Underground Resistance - 1998]