In order for me to add a new style, I will require a style request to be made in the following threads given below. The style request should be in the following format, and include all required fields:
* Style Name (required). The style must be internationally accepted - no regional names for styles if possible. No micro-styles. There are some styles that are too specific or denote a minor style element. Adding these styles at this point would clog up the system. These micro-styles oftem denote only a small change from similar styles, for example, a specific lyrical or musical theme, or simply add an adjective onto an existing style. Some examples of this can be found in the metal and electronic genres.
* Alternative Names
* Genres (required). Genre/s that the style falls under must be included.
* Description (required). The style request must come with a full description of the style. Look at http://wiki.discogs.com/index.php/Style_Guide for examples. Include a musical description, common instruments and sounds, dates, example artists etc.
* Examples (links to at least 3 releases) (required)
* Associated Styles (this should make links to existing styles). Other styles that relate the the requested style must be listed.
* External citations - The style request must come with at least three trustworthy external citations of it's use.
Style requests that do not include the required information or go against the above rules will not be added, and may be deleted from this thread. I reserve the final say in whether a style is added or not.