• jacktronic over 4 years ago

nik edited over 4 years ago
    why do i have to click the mouse 3 times to get off a sellers items for sale page.or am i being thick?
  • PabloPlato over 4 years ago

djdom1uk
    There seems to be something wrong with the 'quote selection' function here for some reason :0)

try pressing the Enter key between those first two quoted sections - sometimes the double space helps.
  • Body_Language over 4 years ago

nik edited over 4 years ago
    jacktronic
    why do i have to click the mouse 3 times to get off a sellers items for sale page.or am i being thick

happens to me if I click on the seller's shipping terms...
  • djdom1uk over 4 years ago

PabloPlato
    sometimes the double space helps

Nope, seems to be happening consistently, I tried without the spaces and the result is above.

Not to worry, I don't often double-quote other peoples posts :0)
  • Staff 2.6k

nik over 4 years ago

Folks - please don't curse in these help forums. I have removed / edited some posts.

I don't have an answer to the 3 clicks question right now, sounds like a bug possibly.

nik
    please don't curse

nik
    answer to the 3 clicks question

Hi Nik

There is still one left in the quoted text above from:

Body_Language
    Body_Language wrote:quote selection

The bug appears to have gone :0)

Thanks!

yes the bug has gone...you re really lovely people on here, you touch my heart with all your kindness, thanx very much..kiss kiss..

djdom1uk edited over 4 years ago
    jacktronic
    you re really lovely people on here

To be honest I think you kind of walked into that first reply, I think it is a quote from a film, but not sure which one!

Also using the 't' word like that probably didn't help too much with how people read/reacted to your post.

Maybe if you had just asked if there was a bug or something (- cursing) people would have been a bit more helpful to start off with :0)

djdom1uk edited over 4 years ago
    I just had a look, if you use the back button that is probably easier than clicking on the other buttons you maybe using to go back to look at other items for sale.

Are you clicking on:

Buy Music
    Vinyl
    G.B.P.

?

You should be able to use the drop-down menu to select 'vinyl' and then GBP - which is only two clicks (as you don't have to click on the 'buy music' button.

Holding the back button (or something like that) should bring up a list of previous pages (depending on which browser you use) which might be every quicker - one click :0)
  • simfonik over 4 years ago

jacktronic
    why do i have to click the mouse 3 times to get off a sellers items for sale page

Are you talking about this page:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/jacktronic

If so, it's just one-click. Example: http://screencast.com/t/4MPsBNTsD4f

If not, what page are you talking about?

no.no.no. other sellers pages..but don't worry mr it is all good now...
    fadinggg now..tot ta..

sorry looks like the bug is still there....
  • simfonik over 4 years ago

Can you provide a link to the page you're referring to? In my previous example, I used your username, but it could have been any seller's name.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/simfonik