How To Change My Account Settings
Changing Your Password, Address, Email, Avatar, And Other Settings
You can go to settings, or you can access your settings by selecting Settings from the drop down menu on the top right of your screen, next to your avatar. You'll have the following options:
- User - Set your timezone, browsing options, profile information, change your email address, or update your password.
- Notifications - Select which events you would like to be notified about, and how Discogs should notify you.
- Privacy - Decide who can contact you, and what information you would like to share with others.
- Collection - Create, update, or delete custom note fields for your collection.
- Applications - Allow applications to access your Discogs profile information.
- Developers - You can register your application here if you wish to access user data.
- Buyer - Set your Currency and your Shipping Address. (Changes to your Shipping Address will only appear on new orders, not on existing orders).
- Seller - Manage your Shipping Terms, Payment Information and Buyer Rating. (Changes will only appear on new orders, not on existing orders)