|A1||Sun On You|
|A2||If You Should Fall|
|B15||In A Remote Place|
- Record Company – Decca Records
- Copyright (c) – Decca
- Record Company – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 172460E
- Recorded At – Gorbals Sound
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Studios
- Mastered At – Simon Francis Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Chester Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- A&R – Fiona Pope
- Cello – Alison Lawrance, Naomi Pavri
- Composed By, Arranged By – Craig Armstrong
- Conductor – Cecilia Weston
- Coordinator [Album Coordinator] – Emma Ford
- Copyist [Part Preparation] – Dave Foster (6) (tracks: A6)
- Design, Art Direction – Hingston Studio*
- Directed By [Director Scottish Ensemble] – Jonathan Morton
- Double Bass – Ben Burnley (tracks: 6), Diane Clark, Duncan Lyall (tracks: 6)
- Engineer [Additional Recording Engineer] – Chris Barrett (tracks: A7, B10, B12, B15), Laurence Anslow (tracks: A7, B10, B12, B15), Tom Bailey (2) (tracks: A7, B10, B12, B15)
- Lacquer Cut By [Vinyl Cut By] – Alex Wharton
- Liner Notes – Craig Armstrong
- Management – ie: music ltd*
- Mixed By – Jack Armstrong (9) (tracks: A6)
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Geoff Foster (tracks: A1 to A5, A7 to A9, B11, B13, B14, B16)
- Orchestra – Scottish Ensemble
- Orchestrated By – Craig Armstrong
- Photography By – Tom Hingston
- Producer – Craig Armstrong
- Product Manager – Lana Hunter
- Production Manager [Production] – Nadina Challoner
- Programmed By – Scott Fraser (tracks: A7, B10, B12, B15)
- Programmed By [Orchestra Programming] – TJ Lindgren (tracks: A6)
- Recorded By – Darryll McFadyen (tracks: A6)
- Soloist, Piano [Solo Piano] – Craig Armstrong
- Soloist, Violin [Solo Violin] – Clio Gould
- Viola – Andrew Berridge, Catherine Marwood*, Georgia Boyd (tracks: A6), Rachel Davis (2) (tracks: A6)
- Violin [Violin 1] – Cheryl Crockett, Liza Johnson, Xander Van Vliet
- Violin [Violin 2] – Daniel Pioro (tracks: A8), Joanne Green, Laura Ghiro, Tristan Gurney
A Decca Records release: ℗ & © 2018 Universal Music Operations Limited.
Released in a sturdy gatefold cover. Inner spread is unprinted. Translucent turquoise / aquamarine vinyl comes in printed full colour glossy inner sleeve.
Continuous track-numbering on release.
Track A6 recorded at Gorbals Sound Studios, Glasgow.
Tracks A7, B10, B12, B15 recorded and mixed at Air Studios, London, UK.
All tracks published by Chester Music Ltd. except track A6; Copyright Control Craig Armstrong © 2018 Universal Music Operations Ltd.
Front cover image: "Le Secret" Auguste Rodin S.1000 Marbre H. 89 cm; L. 49,7 cm; P. 40,7 cm Paris, Musée Rodin
Codice a barre e altri identificatori
- Barcode (Text): 6 02567 49260 3
- Barcode: 602567492603
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - stamped): 6749260--A 172460E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - stamped): 674 9260-B 172460E2/A2
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: SRDM