Nine Inch Nails – The Downward Spiral
Elenco tracce Nascondi Riconoscimenti
|1||Mr. Self Destruct
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars] – Adrian Belew
|4||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600] – Flood
|8||I Do Not Want This
Drums [Performance] – Stephen PerkinsDrums [Treatment] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|9||Big Man With A Gun
Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanFeaturing [Steakhouse] – Tommy LeeGuitar [Additional] – Danny Lohner
|10||A Warm Place||3:22|
|13||The Downward Spiral
Drums – Andy Kubiszewski
Drums – Chris VrennaMixed By – Trent Reznor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 102676
- Recorded At – Le Pig Of Beverly Hills
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Artwork [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Booking – Artists & Audience
- Booking [For Artists & Audience] – Gerry Gerrard (2)
- Edited By [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto, Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Live Audio Engineering], Coordinator [Live Audio Coordination] – Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Legal – Michael S. Toorock
- Lighting, Set Designer [Set Design] – Jan Pieter Nipius*, Roy Bennett (3)
- Management – Conservative*
- Management [For Conservative] – John A. Malm Jr.*
- Management [Merchandise] – Jerry Long (3)
- Management [Nothing Records] – Tony Ciulla
- Management [Publicity, For Formula] – Sioux Zimmerman
- Management [Publicity] – Formula*
- Management [Road Management] – Mark O'Shea
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Assistance] – Chris Vrenna, Maise
- Painting [All Paintings] – Russell Mills
- Photography By – David Buckland
- Producer – Flood (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 12), Trent Reznor
- Production Manager [Live Production Management] – Kevin Lyman, Ray Woodbury
- Sampler [Additional Sampling], Sound Designer [Sound Design] – Chris Vrenna
- Written-By, Arranged By [Arrangement], Performer [Performance] – Trent Reznor
There IS A Mould SID Code present on the disc.
There is no mentioning of "Nothing Records" anywhere, except on the booklet credits, with its logo printed.
Comes in standard jewel case with booklet. No slipcase.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of Caroline Records
Stephen Perkins appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Nine Inch Nailslive: 1994-1996 Robin Finck, Danny Lohner, Chris Vrenna, James Wooley
Studios: Le Pig of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
We miss you Jeff Ward
© 1994 Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc. ASCAP All rights reserved. Used by permission
D102757 ℗ 1994 TVT/Interscope Records. intd92346
℗&© 1994 TVT/Interscope Records 2220 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Distributed by Universal Music Distribution. All rights reserved. INTD9346 IN02.
The sample that starts off "Mr. Self Destruct" is from George Lucas' movie "THX 1138".
Codice a barre e altri identificatori
- Barcode: 6 06949 23462 1
- Matrix / Runout: (1003611) A9.4.INTD92346.SA.1 01 0001
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L247
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KKEP