Elenco tracce Nascondi Riconoscimenti
|1||Mr. Self Destruct
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars] – Adrian Belew
|4||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600] – Flood
|8||I Do Not Want This
Drums [Performance] – Stephen PerkinsDrums [Treatment] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|9||Big Man With A Gun
Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanGuitar [Additional] – Danny LohnerProgrammed By [Steakhouse] – Tommy Lee
Written-By – Bernard Sumner, Ian Curtis, Peter Hook, Stephen Morris
|11||A Warm Place||3:21|
|14||The Downward Spiral
Drums – Andy Kubiszewski
Drums – Chris VrennaMixed By – Trent Reznor
- Artwork [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Artwork [Paintings] – Russell Mills
- Electronics [Sound Design] – Chris Vrenna
- Engineer [Additional] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto, Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1 to 8, 11 to 14))
- Management – John A. Malm Jr.*
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Assistance] – Chris Vrenna, Maise
- Other [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor
- Photography By – David Buckland
- Producer – Flood (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 11 to 13), Trent Reznor
- Sampler [Additional] – Chris Vrenna
- Written-By, Arranged By, Performer – Trent Reznor
Studios: Le Pig of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
Management for Conservative.
Japanese SHM pressing. This version contains 'Dead Souls' as a bonus track. Comes in a slipcase that contains a slimline jewel case with a slimline insert, a 28 page english booklet featuring the original artwork with added liner notes and a 12 page japanese booklet featuring lyrics in Japanese and English lyrics for Dead Souls. SHM text written on inner ring of disc.
A third 8 page booklet is included with information (in japanese) about the Super High Material CD along with a list of releases under the HMCD series.
Although this pressing dates from 2008 (this album was remastered in 2004) the master used here is the 1994 one.
Codice a barre e altri identificatori
- Barcode: 4988005537591
- Matrix / Runout: MVCP-18-1 2F12 V
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L232
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Rights Society: JASRAC