Various – Cradle 2 The Grave (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture)
Elenco tracce Nascondi Riconoscimenti
|1||–DMX||X Gon' Give It To Ya
Mixed By – Rich Keller*Producer – Shatek*Recorded By – Chris TheisWritten-By – E. Simmons*, S. King*
|2||–Eminem, DMX, Obie Trice||Go To Sleep
Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Michael Strange*Guitar – Steve KingKeyboards – Luis RestoMixed By – Eminem, Steve KingProducer – EminemWritten-By – E. Simmons*, L. Resto*, M. Mathers*, O. Trice*, S. King*
|3||–Bazaar Royale||What's It All For?
Arranged By – Bazaar RoyaleMixed By – Rich Keller*Performer [96 Quite Bitter Beings] – CKYProducer – Shatek KingRecorded By – Geoff AllenWritten-By – Bazaar Royale, C. Sandford, C. Ginsberg*, D. Miller*, J. Margera*, S. King*Written-By [96 Quite Bitter Beings] – Chad Ginsberg*, Deron Miller, Jess Margera
|4||–50 Cent & The G-Unit*||Follow Me Gangster
Bass – Dirty SwiftMixed By – Carlisle YoungPerformer [Look At All The Lonely People] – The True ReflectionProducer – Kareem "Reemo" Frazier, Steven "Lost Spirit" DorsianProducer [Additional Production] – Sha Money XLRecorded By – Sha Money XLWritten-By – C. Lloyd*, C. Jackson*, K. Frazier*, M. Bernard*, M. Clervoix*, S. Dorsian*, V. Montana Jr.*Written-By [Look At All The Lonely People] – Vincent Montana Jr.*
Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Jason GoldsteinFeaturing – M.O.P.Mixed By – Jason Goldstein, Martin MoorPerformer [You've Got The Papers (I've Got The Man)] – Ann PeeblesProducer – Tony PizarroProducer [Uncredited] – Flip MatrixRecorded By – Kev KyzeWritten-By – E. Randle*, E. Murray*, J. Griannage*, J. Shaw*, K. Holley*, T. Pizarro*, V. Santiago*Written-By [Uncredited] – F. Wilcox*Written-By [You've Got The Papers (I've Got The Man)] – Earl Randle, James Shaw (2)
Co-producer – Leroy AustinProducer – Jay FunkRecorded By, Mixed By – Pascal VolbergWritten-By – J. Carter*, J. McElveen*, L. Austin*
|7||–Foxy Brown||My Life (Cradle 2 The Grave)
Featuring – AltheaPerformer [Give Her Your Love] – SurfaceProducer – Amadeus (4), Gavin MarchandRecorded By, Mixed By – Gregg SmithWritten-By – A. Thompson*, B. Jackson*, E. Townsend*, G. Marchand*, I. Marchand*Written-By [Give Her Your Love] – Bernard Jackson, Edward Townsend*
Mixed By – Dragan "Chach" Cacinovic*Performer [Papa Was A Rolling Stone] – The TemptationsProducer – Elite (6)Recorded By – Dino Johnson*Written-By – A. Parrino*, B. Strong*, C. Mayfield*, M. Smalls*, N. Whitfield*Written-By [Papa Was A Rolling Stone] – Barrett Strong, Norman WhitfieldWritten-By [Pusherman] – Curtis Mayfield
|9||–Joe Budden||Drop Drop
Mixed By – Supa Engineer "Duro"*Producer – White BoyRecorded By – Nick HowardWritten-By – J. Budden*, J. Kuleszynski*
Mixed By – Brian StanleyOrchestrated By – Ez Elpee, The ThorobredsProducer – Paperchase Inc.*Recorded By – Brian Gartner*Written-By – G. Thorton*, L. Porter*, T. Thorton*
Mixed By – Brain StanleyProducer – DJ Envy, Mono (6)Recorded By – Richard Balmer*Written-By – E. Simmons*, R. Casey*, R. Thybulle*
|12||–Jinx* & Loose (2)||It's Gon' Be What It's Gon' Be
Mixed By – Brian StanleyPerformer [Just A Little Bit Of You] – Evelyn Champagne King*Producer – Konkrete KaosRecorded By – Carlisle YoungWritten-By – A. Lewis (2), B. Holland*, D. Pelzer, E. Holland*, K. Clarke*, S. Odom*Written-By [Just A Little Bit Of You] – Brian Holland, Eddie Holland*
|13||–Big Stan||Hand That Rocks The Cradle
Producer – Dame GreaseRecorded By, Mixed By – Carlisle YoungWritten-By – D. Blackman*, D. Joyner*
|14||–Baby (2)||Won't Be Coming Back
Mixed By – Leslie BrathwaiteProducer – Manny Fresh*Recorded By – Troy HightowerVocals [Additional Vocals] – Lac (2)Written-By – B. Williams*, B. Thomas*, L. Richie*Written-By [Missing You] – Lionel Richie
Featuring – Youngn' Restless*Mixed By – Brian StanleyProducer – Shatek*Recorded By – Shatek KingWritten-By – J. Cartagena*, R. Montero, R. Santanna, S. King*
Mixed By – Brian StanleyProducer – Mac GRecorded By – Peter Novac, Richard Balmer*Written-By – E. Lomax*, J. Russ*
|17||–Profit||Slangin' Dem Thangs
Mixed By – Ali Akel, Marty StebbingPerformer [You And Me] – The StylisticsProducer – Kato (7)Recorded By – Marty StebbingVocals [Additional Vocals] – LamagicWritten-By – F. Massey*, L. Duminie, L. Creed*, R. Rangel, T. Bell*Written-By [You And Me] – Linda Creed, Thom Bell
|18||–Jinx Da Juvy||Off The Hook
Mixed By – Jason GoldsteinProducer – The Architects*Written-By – D. Carr*, M. Leather*, S. Campbell*
|19||–DMX, Big Stan, Kashmir (3) & Bazaar Royale||Getting Down
Mixed By – Brain Stanley, Supa Engineer "Duro"*Producer – DJ Envy, Mono (6)Recorded By – Richard Balmer*Written-By – C. Sandford, D. Joyner*, E. Simmons*, E. Lomax*, R. Casey*, R. Thybulle*
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shady Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Aftermath Records (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ruff Ryders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cash Money Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros.
- Licensed To – Mercury Records
- Licensed From – Hoffman Entertainment
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Licensed From – Warner Special Products
- Licensed From – EMI-Capitol Special Markets
- Licensed From – Demon Records
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment
- Licensed From – Motown Records Company L.L.P.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Licensed From – Sony Classics
- Licensed From – RCA Records
- Licensed From – BMG Entertainment
- Licensed From – Amherst Records
- Licensed From – Polygram (UK)
- Marketed By – Barclay S.A.
- Distributed By – Barclay S.A.
- Produced For – Blam Management
- Produced For – 9 Lives 4 Music
- Produced For – Big Bang Entertainment
- Produced For – Audio-Tone Recordings
- Produced For – Chocolate City Music, LLC
- Produced For – Fox 5 Music
- Produced For – Platinum Boy Music, Inc.
- Produced For – 360 Management
- Produced For – On Top Entertainment
- Produced For – Skane Management
- Produced For – Paperchase Inc.
- Produced For – Block Entertainment
- Produced For – Amplified, LLC
- Produced For – Vacant Lot Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Cash Money Productions
- Produced For – Bloodline Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Dinero Records
- Produced For – Teflon Music (2)
- Made By – Universal M & L, Germany – 51351055
- Published By – Flea Mitchell
- Published By – Millertime
- Published By – Dip Gizzards Music
- Published By – Vincent Montana, Jr. Music
- Published By – Irving Music
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Gold Forever Music, Inc.
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Published By – Brenda Richie Publishing
- Published By – Brockman Music
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Teamwork Music Studios
- Recorded At – The Room Lab
- Recorded At – The Studio
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Recorded At – Soundcastle
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Enterprise Studios
- Recorded At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Soul Clap Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee West
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, Chicago
- Recorded At – Gold Mine Studios
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mixed At – 54 Sound
- Mixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – The Studio
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Mixed At – Powerhouse Studios, NYC
- Mixed At – Patchwerk Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, Chicago
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- A&R – Patrice "Trice Blam" Blamoville
- Administrator [A&R Administration] – Hector "Rick Boogie" Aviles*
- Administrator [Recording Administration] – Tony Vanias
- Art Direction, Design – Dawud West
- Coordinator [A&R Coordinator] – Anthony T.O.N.E. Pittman*
- Executive-Producer – Earl "DMX" Simmons*, Jazz Young-Trinidad*
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Warner Bros. Pictures] – Doug Frank, Gary LeMel
- Legal [Legal Counsel] – Darrell Miller, Ed Butts*, Jesse Connors, Jonathan Lieberman, Londell McMillan*
- Management – Angelo Ellerbee, Double Xxposure, Inc.
- Management [A&R Manager] – Leesa D. Brunson
- Management [Business Affairs] – Antoinette Trotman, Ian Allen (7), Karen Hope*, Susan Goldman
- Management [Film Music Business Affairs] – Keith Zajic
- Management [Joint Venture Operations] – Darcell Lawrence
- Mastered By – Tony Dawsey
- Product Manager [Marketing] – Suzanne Burge, Tishawn Gayle*
Track 4 contains samples from "Look At All The Lonely People" written by Vincent Montana Jr.
Track 5 contains samples from "You've Got The Papers (I've Got The Man)", performed by Ann Peebles.
Track 7 contains samples from "Give Her Your Love", performed by Surface.
Track 8 contains samples from "Papa Was A Rolling Stone", performed by The Temptations.
It also contains interpolations from "Pusherman" written by Curtis Mayfield.
Track 10 contains excerpts from the recording "Nalia Waltz" courtesy of Sony Classics.
Track 12 contains samples from "Just A Little Bit Of You", performed by Evelyn Champagne King.
Track 14 contains interpolations from "Missing You", written by Lionel Richie.
Track 17 contains samples from "You And Me", performed by The Stylistics.
Made in the EU.
Codice a barre e altri identificatori
- Barcode (Text): 0 44006 36152 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 044006361529
- Label Code: LC 08427
- Matrix / Runout: 00440 063 615-2 01 / 51351055
- Matrix / Runout (Mould inner hub): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0118
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
Altre versioni (5 di 11) Visualizza tutto
|063 615-2||Various||Cradle 2 The Grave (CD, Comp)||Bloodline Records, Def Jam Recordings, Ruff Ryders, Warner Bros. Records||063 615-2||US||2003||Vendi questa versione|
|063 615-2||Various||Cradle 2 The Grave (CD, Comp)||Bloodline Records, Def Jam Recordings, Universal Music Australia||063 615-2||Australia||2003||Vendi questa versione|
|4400636152||Various||Cradle 2 The Grave (CD, Comp)||Bloodline Records, Def Jam Recordings, Ruff Ryders, Warner Bros. Records||4400636152||Canada||2003||Vendi questa versione|
|440 063 615-2||Various||Cradle 2 The Grave (CD, Comp)||Bloodline Records, Def Jam Recordings||440 063 615-2||US||2003||Vendi questa versione|
|440 063 615-1||Various||Cradle 2 The Grave (2xLP, Comp)||Bloodline Records, Ruff Ryders||440 063 615-1||US||2003||Vendi questa versione|