|A1||Intriot And Kyrie|
|A2||Dies Irae (Part 1)|
|B1||Dies Irae (Conclusion)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records
- Bass Vocals – Evgeny Nesterenko
- Chorus – Ambrosian Chorus*
- Chorus Master – John McCarthy
- Composed By – Giuseppe Verdi
- Conductor – Riccardo Muti
- Engineer – Neville Boyling, Peter Brown (8)
- Liner Notes – Father David Evans, Julian Budden
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Agnes Baltsa
- Orchestra – Philharmonia Orchestra
- Photography By – Clive Barda
- Producer [Recording] – John Mordler
- Soprano Vocals – Renata Scotto
- Tenor Vocals – Veriano Luchetti
Texts sung in Latin.
Codice a barre e altri identificatori
- Other (LP1, Sides A & B): ASD 3808
- Other (LP2, Sides A & B): ASD 3809
Condizioni del venditore
HUGE DISCOUNTS ON 7' SINGLES ALL ORDERS of 20 plus, buy 20 get lowest priced 4 free
12" LP's buy 6 get lowest priced one free, buy 12 get 3 lowest priced free.
DISCOUNTS GIVEN ON SHIPPING COSTS FOR LARGE ORDERS< JUST ASK FOR QUOTE
uk, up to 3 lip's £4.25, 4 to 8 LP's £6.99
uk, 7" & Cassettes £2.25, 35p each additional
uk, cd's £1.70, 30p each additional
EU 1 lp £7.99 2 lip's £8.99 3 LP's £10.99 4 LP's £11.99 5 LP's £13.99 for larger quantities ask for quote.
EU 7" & Cassettes £6.50 then 50p each additional
EU cd's £3.50 then 50p each additional
Rest Of World up to 1 LP £9.99, 2 LP's £13.50 3 lip's £14.99 4 LP's £16.99, 5 Lp's £18.99, 6 lip's £21
Rest Of World 7" £7.50 then 75p each additional
Rest Of World cd's £4.50 then 60p each additional
if tracking required please request and ask for quote.
for larger quantities please contact me for competitive quotes for shipping.
if not completely satisfied with purchase, returns accepted for full refund of vinyl, buyer responsible for return shipping costs.
also will accept collection in person from Fareham, hants po160ny
All vinyl are packaged carefully and purpose made vinyl mailers are used to protect vinyl.
please note: any unpaid orders will be cancelled after 4 days.
all vinyl is visually graded as impossible to play grade every vinyl.
buyers are responsible for any customs charges incurred in their own countries.