Melanie (2) – Candles In The Rain
|A1||Candles In The Rain||1:42|
Lay Down (Candles In The Rain)
Accompanied By – Edwin Hawkins SingersArranged By – John Abbott (2)Drums [Congo] – Ricko Reyes*Engineer – Fred CateroPiano – Edwin Hawkins
Carolina In My Mind
Written-By – Taylor*
Arranged By [Strings] – Lee Holdridge
What Have They Done To My Song Ma
Conductor – John Abbott (2)
Close To It All
Arranged By – Roger KellawayDirected By – Artie Ripp
|B2||The Good Guys||3:08|
|B3||Lovin Baby Girl||4:20|
Arranged By – Lee HoldridgeWritten-By – Jagger/Richard*
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Polydor Records Ltd.
- Published By – Kama Sutra
- Published By – Carlin
- Published By – Mirage Music
- Published By – April Music
- Printed By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Made By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Catero Sound Company
- Recorded At – Allegro Sound Studios
- Bass – Herbie Flower* (tracks: A3, B2, B3, B5)
- Creative Director [Director of Creative Merchandising & Packaging] – Milton Sincoff
- Design, Photography By – Bob Cato
- Directed By – Peter Schekeryk (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Drums – Barry Morgan (tracks: A3, B2, B3, B5)
- Engineer – Bruce Staple (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B1, B4), Robin Thompson (tracks: A3, B2, B3, B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tony Page (tracks: A3, B2, B3, B5)
- Flute – Harold Mcnair (tracks: A3, B2, B3, B5)
- Guitar – Melanie (2) (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B3, B5)
- Lead Guitar – Alan Parker (tracks: A3, B2, B3, B5)
- Organ – Alan Hackshaw* (tracks: A3, A5, B2, B3)
- Photography By – Maddy Miller
- Producer – Peter Schekeryk
- Written-By – Safka* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3, B5)
The duration printed on the sleeve and inner label for track A2 reads 3:49, this is incorrect, the correct duration has now been entered.
A3 appears as "Carolina On My Mind" inside the gatefold sleeve.
Manufactured By POLYDOR RECORDS LTD., LONDON
Original American Recording By Buddha Records, New York.
Sleeve printed and made by MacNeill Press Ltd., London
A3, B2, B3 & B5 recorded at Wessex Studio, London
A2 recorded at Catero Sound, San Francisco
A1, A4, A5, B1 & B4 recorded at Allegro Studios, New York
A1, A2, A4, A5, B2, B3, B5. Carlin
A3. April Music
B1. Kama Sutra.
B4. Mirage Music
B1. ℗ 1968
2318009 appears on inner labels
2318 009 appears on back cover and spine
Codice a barre e altri identificatori
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched, variant 1): 2318009
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, variant 1): 2318006 A//1 ∇ 420 1119
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, variant 1): 2318006 B//1 ∇ 420 11 22
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, variant 2): 2318006 A//1 ∇ 420 1111
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, variant 2): 2318009 B//1 ∇ 420 1121
- Other (Price Code): SUPER
Condizioni del venditore
HUGE DISCOUNTS ON 7' SINGLES ALL ORDERS of 20 plus, buy 20 get lowest priced 4 free
12" LP's/ Singles buy 6 get lowest priced one free, buy 12 get 3 lowest priced free.
DISCOUNTS GIVEN ON SHIPPING COSTS FOR LARGE ORDERS< JUST ASK FOR QUOTE
uk, up to 3 lip's £3.99, 4 to 8 LP's £5.99
uk, 7" & Cassettes £1.99, 35p each additional
uk, cd's £1.70, 30p each additional
EU 1 lp £6.50 2 lip's £7.99 3 LP's £9.25 4 LP's £10.25, 5 LP's £12.25 for larger quantities ask for quote.
EU 7" & Cassettes £5.50 then 50p each additional
EU cd's £3.50 then 50p each additional
Rest Of World up to 1 LP £9.25, 2 LP's £12.25, 3 lip's £14.25, 4 LP's £16.25 , 5 Lp's £18.25. 6 lip's £20
Rest Of World 7" £6.25 then 75p each additional
Rest Of World cd's £4.50 then 60p each additional
if tracking required please request and ask for quote.
for larger quantities please contact me for competitive quotes for shipping.
if not completely satisfied with purchase, returns accepted for full refund of vinyl, buyer responsible for return shipping costs.
also will accept collection in person from Fareham, hants po160ny
All vinyl are packaged carefully and purpose made vinyl mailers are used to protect vinyl.
please note: any unpaid orders will be cancelled after 4 days.
all vinyl is visually graded as impossible to play grade every vinyl.
buyers are responsible for any customs charges incurred in their own countries.