|A3||Hula Na Wahine||3:50|
|A5||Naue Ka Lani (Pop)||3:58|
|A7||HuaKa'i Na Wahine||3:40|
|A9||Pele (E Nihi Ka Hele I Ka Uka O Puna)||3:50|
|B1||Naue Ka Lani V2||3:18|
|B3||Hula Na Wahine (Saxy Remix)||3:35|
|B4||Naue Ka Lani (Freddy Boy Beat Mix)||3:57|
- Bass Guitar – Harry Ladera
- Chanter – Frank Kawaikapuokalani Hewitt, Kaleihua Kanei, Luana Hopkins, Mapuana Ringler
- Co-producer – A. Hochfelsen
- Executive Producer – Modern Ancient Productions
- Graphics – Allison Foo
- Guitar – Vernon Sakata
- Legal – S. Hochfelsen
- Producer – Freddy Von Paraz
- Reissue Producer – Hideya Sato
- Saxophone – Wayne DeSilva
KUMU hula Frank Hewett and Freddy Von Paraz boldly set the Hawaiian language in a radically different context with this impressive and creative project. These has never been Hawaiian-language music like this.
Hewett chants, sings and narrates tales of Pele and Hi'iaka in Hawaiian and English.
Von Paraz envelopes them in a pastiche of contemporary funk, house and acid jazz arrangements. Hewett's participation ensures cultural authenticity; Von Paraz's inspired use of sampling and sequencing reaffirms his place as one of the most imaginative producers in local music. "Native Grooves" is a musical milestone.
Native - KUMU hula Frank "Lehua" Hewett
Grooves - Freddy "Freddy Boy" Von Paraz
- Barcode: 792411100843