- Arranged By – Howie Beno, Jared Louche, Marc Olivier (2)
- Artwork [Conceptual Design Eye] – Bruce Brand (2), Ivo Brood
- Bass [Low-End] – John McCurry
- Drums [TV Eye Live] – Christophe Deschamps
- Edited By [ProTools] – Jaci 'Chilly' Cianti
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Fuzz Razor], Keyboards [Analogue], Electric Bass, Programmed By – Marc "Plastic" Olivier*
- Lyrics By [Typewriter], Vocals [Caldera], Other [White Light Mouth] – Jared Louche
- Mastered By – Sean Magee
- Noises [T3 Robo-Rips, Med-Glitches] – Sean Payne (2)
- Producer – Howie Beno, Jared Louche, Marc Olivier (2)
- Programmed By [Enotronic Mods], Bass, Keyboards [Jags] – Howie Beno
- Programmed By [Sleaze-Wave], Loops [Ground], Keyboards [Electromag], Guitar [Additional] – Phil Disiena
- Programmed By, Loops [Bedrock Noise], Photography By [Stag Party Blackmail] – Matt Fanale
- Songwriter [Songs] – Prude
- Words By [Broken] – Jared Louche
Each copy is unique using paint, graphite pencil, lyric clippings, and quotes pasted and written by Jared.
Each copy contains the same items present in the regular limited edition: white inner sleeve, 2-sided lyric sheet and Prude sticker.
Each copy is individually named.
Copy "leave dada" used lyric sheets from Georges Brassens and Gary Numan, among others, to form the cover and inner sleeve.
Copy "young sick bacchus" features a painted silver front and back, a biohazard specimen bag attached to the front that contains various clippings/cut up The Dark Age Of Consent album covers/stuff/broken stuff, and a black sleeve with a zipper attached to it, among other things...
Copy "Whaam, the drowning girl" features a glued-on cover of another record, with textured black paint and stickers, and a generic sleeve with paint drips on it. Interior of outer cover has red brush marks and a black + white polka dot sticker.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MET-953-LP-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MET-953-LP-B-1