|1||You Don't Know How Lucky You Are||3:33|
|7||I Didn't See You||4:29|
|8||Accused By The Angels||2:11|
|9||Why Do You Have To Go Out With Him When You Could Go Out With Me||4:50|
|11||Things Will Get Better||3:03|
|13||Ghost Of A Young Man||3:38|
|14||When The Blossom Falls||3:10|
|SS20 Collector's Corners|
|15||She's Got Fever||1:35|
|18||Tangles Up In Blue||2:02|
|19||My Baby's In Black||3:06|
|20||Rope In My Hand||2:26|
|21||Everything I Ever Wanted||2:53|
|22||The Funniest Thing||3:13|
- Acoustic Guitar – John Parish
- Backing Vocals – Amelia Fletcher, Emma Dover
- Co-producer – Paul Horlick (tracks: 13, 14)
- Drums – Robert D. Morris*
- Electric Bass – Christopher Galvin*
- Electric Guitar – Anthony Forbes, Phil Elvins
- Engineer – Mike Long (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Producer – Dave Goodman (tracks: 19, 20), John A. Rivers (tracks: 9 to 12), John Parish (tracks: 1 to 8), Phil Andrews (tracks: 15 to 18), The Brilliant Corners (tracks: 21, 22)
- Trumpet, Organ – Dan Pacini
- Violin – Clare Mac Taggart*
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica, Piano – Davey Woodward
- Written-By – Davey Woodward
Tracks 9 to 12 from MCQ2T "Why Do You Have To Go Out With Him When You Could Go Out With Me"
Tracks 13 & 14 from MCQ4T "The Pope The Monkey And The Queen"
Tracks 15 & 16 from SS21 "She's got fever"
Tracks 17 & 18 from SS22 "Big hip"
Tracks 19 & 20 from SS23T "My baby in black"
Tracks 21 & 22 from SS25T "Fruit machine EP"
Tracks 17, 20 to 22 were re-mastered from Davey's Vinyl Library by The Lacquer Channel, Toronto, Canada.
All other tracks were re-mastered from the original masters.
- Barcode (Text): 777713-0021-25
- Barcode (Scanned): 0777713002125
- Matrix / Runout: #950617M BOE-002 L381 MFG BY CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L381
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000