|A1||We're Gonna Have A Real Good Time Together||3:14|
|A2||Venus In Furs||5:30|
|A3||Guess I'm Falling In Love||3:09|
|A5||All Tomorrow's Parties||6:37|
|B1||Some Kinda Love||9:08|
|B2||I'll Be Your Mirror||3:06|
|B3||Beginning To See The Light||4:59|
|C2||I Heard Her Call My Name||4:38|
|D||Hey Mr. Rain||15:41|
|E2||Velvet Nursery Rhyme||1:32|
|E3||White Light / White Heat||4:22|
|E4||I'm Sticking With You||3:23|
|F1||Black Angel's Death Song||4:12|
|F2||Rock 'N' Roll||6:12|
|F3||I Can't Stand It||4:21|
|G1||I'm Waiting For The Man||5:16|
|H1||Pale Blue Eyes||6:18|
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire
- Copyright (c) – Sire
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International
- Copyright (c) – Wea International
- Copyright (c) – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Published By – Metal Machine Music, Inc.
- Published By – John Cale Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – L'Olympia
- Mixed At – East Hill Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Well Made Music
- Art Direction, Design – Spencer Drate, Slyvia Reed*
- Bass, Keyboards, Viola, Vocals – John Cale
- Design [Additional] – Dennis Ascienzo, Jükta Salavetz*
- Drums, Vocals – Maureen Tucker*
- Edited By – Brian K. Lee*
- Engineer – Roger Moutenot
- Engineer [Assistant] – Charlie Dos Santos
- Engineer [Eurosound Mobile 4 - Assistant To Assistant Engineer] – Bram De Groot, Henk Van Helvoirt
- Engineer [Eurosound Mobile 4 - Assistant] – Peter Brandt
- Engineer [Eurosound Mobile 4] – Nick Davis
- Guitar, Bass – Sterling Morrison
- Guitar, Vocals – Lou Reed
- Lacquer Cut By – CJIII*
- Lighting Director [Lightning Designer] – Ethan Weber
- Management [Tour Manager] – Mike Sexton
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike Rathke, Roger Moutenot
- Mixed By [House Mixer] – Bill Fertig
- Mixed By [Monitor Mixer] – Russell Sladek
- Other [Catering] – Alain LaMontagne, Georgina Ann Lewis
- Other [Driver / Spot Ops] – Brian Bromwich, Jim Bernard*, Rob Holder
- Photography By – Ted Chin
- Producer – Mike Rathke
- Production Manager – Chris Vaughan
- Technician – Andy Green (5), Daniel Hutchens, David Chamberlain, Ernie Harmer, Ian Twell, Nathan Matthews, Struan Oglanby, Tony Maxwell
- Written-By – Cale* (tracks: A3, C1, D, E2, E4, F1, H2), Reed*, Tucker* (tracks: A3, C1, D, E2), Morrison* (tracks: A3, C1, D, E2)
Black Friday 2014 release.
"First Time On Vinyl
4 LP Set On
Deep Blue Vinyl
7500" (from the sticker on the shrinkwrap).
Recorded Live at L'Olympia Theater in Paris on June 15th, 16th & 17th, 1993.
The inner gatefold sleeve includes lyrics for "I'll Be Your Mirror".
© 1967 Oakfield Avenue Music, Ltd. (admin. by Screen Gems-EMI BMI).
Lyrics reprinted by permission.
"I would like to thank:
Pete "The Rackman" Cornish, Struan Oglanby, Steve Klein, Joe Barden, Roger Sandowsky, Jay Black and The Fender Custom Shop, D'Addario Strings, Bob Ludwig, Mike Rathke, Gordon Gano, Bowie Klein, Seymour Stein, Ian Flooks and U2.
The Velvets themselves: Maureen for her strenght and calm: Sterl for his wit and courage: John Cale for his constant inspiration.
A very large thank you to Sylvia Reed whose idea and vision this was and is. Without her perseverance none of this would have happened.
And to our audience, the fans, the circle was complete when you arrived and let us play for you the music that has meant so much to all of our lives. Thanks again. It was a Perfect Day. -Lou Reed
John Cale would like to thank the following:
Risé cale, Jean-Michel Reusser (Taktic Music, Paris), Mark Vernon (Firebrand Management Ltd., London), Andy Green and my most excellent co-conspirators Lou, Maureen and Sterling.
Sterling Morrison wishes to thank:
Alex Aguilar, Joe Barden, Marie-Claude Beaud, Charlie Chandler, Pete Cornish, Daniel Hutchens, Hap Logan, Simon & Charlotte Pettifar, Roger Sadowsky and Austin Thomerson.
Moe wishes to thank:
Artie Smith, Bill Fertig, Ernie Harmer, Joe Hibbs of Tama Drums, Keith Mikulka, Mike Rathke and Russell Sladek."
Special Thanks to:
Steven Baker, Emma Banks, Marie-Claude Beaud, Moira Bellas, Bill Bentley, Diane Delehaye, Craig Dietz, Bernd Dopp, Ian Flooks, Mark Francis of The Andy Warhol Museum, Jules Frutos, Waldemar Januszczak, Josh Gaffin, Jeff Gold, Tony Krantz, Serge Laurent, Roma Martyniuk, Chris Mason, Katherine Maynerd, Roxy Meade, Tom Ruffino, Scumeck Sabottka, Alan Stein, Ray Still, Chris Whent, Sue Wildish, Johann Zambyski
Thanks to Jeff Boldenweck and everyone at Neg Earth
Thanks to Steve Sunderland and everyone at AudioLease
This is a live performance. It contains no overdubs.
℗ & © 1993 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International for the world outside of the U.S.
Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company, 3400 W. Olive Ave., Burbank, CA 91505-4614.
Manufactured in EU (on sleeve).
Made in EU (on labels).
- Barcode (String): 081227959371
- Barcode (Text): 0 81227 95937 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): R1 45464 - A WMM/CJIII
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): R1 45464 - B WMM/CJIII
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): R1 45464 - C WMM/CJIII
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): R1 45464 - D WMM/CJIII
- Matrix / Runout (Side E): R1 45464 - E WMM/CJIII
- Matrix / Runout (Side F): R1 45464 - F - Re2 WMM/CJIII
- Matrix / Runout (Side G): R1 45464 - G WMM/CJIII
- Matrix / Runout (Side H): R1 45464 - H WMMI/CJIII
- Label Code: LC02982
他のバージョン (24件中5件目) 全て見る
|9362-45464-2||The Velvet Underground||Live MCMXCIII (2xCD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9362-45464-2||Europe||1993||このバージョンを出品|
|2-45464-A, 9 45464-2||The Velvet Underground||Live MCMXCIII (CD, Album, Promo, Adv)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Sire, Warner Bros. Records||2-45464-A, 9 45464-2||US||1993||このバージョンを出品|
|45464-4||The Velvet Underground||Live MCMXCIII (2xCass, Promo, TP)||WEA, WEA||45464-4||Europe||1993||このバージョンを出品|
|CDW 45464||The Velvet Underground||Live MCMXCIII (2xCD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||CDW 45464||Canada||1993||このバージョンを出品|
|1052||The Velvet Underground||Live MCMXCIII (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Piggymot Records||1052||Russia||Unknown||このバージョンを出品|