The Police – Outlandos D'Amour
|1||Next To You||2:51|
|4||Hole In My Life||4:50|
|6||Can't Stand Losing You||2:59|
|7||Truth Hits Everybody||2:54|
|8||Born In The 50's||3:45|
|9||Be My Girl - Sally||3:24|
|Video||Roxanne (Video Clip)|
- Art Direction – Michael Ross (3)
- Bass, Vocals – Sting
- Coordinator [Papersleeve Reissue Artwork Co-ordinator] – Chihiro Nozaki, Yasuki Zushi
- Coordinator [Reissue Production Coordinator] – Margaret Goldfarb
- Design – Joe Sinclair (2)
- Drums – Stewart Copeland
- Engineer – Chris Gray (2), Nigel Gray
- Guitar – Andy Summers
- Photography By – Janette Beckman
- Producer, Arranged By – The Police
- Product Manager [Papersleeve Reissue Artwork Product Manager] – Minoru Harada
- Remastered By [Mastered By] – Bob Ludwig
- Research [Papersleeve Reissue Artwork Research] – Strange Days (3)
- Research [Tape Research London] – David Lascelles, Jane Hitchin, Zoe Roberts
- Research [Tape Research Los Angeles] – Brendan Morris, David Foster (5), Randy Aronson
- Supervised By [Reissue] – Bill Levenson
Initial copies of this Japanese Mini LP CD come stored in a resealable protective sleeve with a white square sticker with Japanese text.
Tape research at Universal Tape Library, London and Universal Tape Library, Los Angeles.
Recorded at: Surrey Sound Studios.
Outlandos d'Amour, AMLH 68502 (UK) / A&M SP-4753 (US) was released November 1978.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, Maine, December 2002.
CD includes video clip of "Roxanne" in QuickTime
© 1978 A&MRecords
Durations in Tracklist come from CD-player
- Barcode (Text on Obi strip): 4 988005 454287
- Matrix / Runout: UICY-3740 X1A V
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L245
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Rights Society: JASRAC
To overseas customers;
Japan Post announced that
“The novel coronavirus pandemic has caused many countries/territories to take measures such as stopping acceptance of inbound postal items as well as considerable suspension and reduction of flights from/to Japan.”
Temporary we can’t send goods to those countries/territories unfortunately.
We ask your understanding.
1. Buyers should be pay shipping charge.
2. When your order is ready to ship, we'll let you know the total amount.
3. Then you pay via Paypal within a week.
4. When we receive the money, the goods will be shipped out immediately (within 1-3 business days).
<Standard Air Mail to Overseas>
AREA-I (Asia) ; 480 - 560 yen per 1CD
AREA-II (Europe, North America, Oceania, Middle East) ; 550 - 650 yen per 1CD
AREA-III (Africa, South America) ; 670 - 780 yen per 1CD
The cost for double CD, triple CD or box set is calculated by the size and the weight.
Maltiple order is save your shipping cost.
SHIPPING METHOD ;
Shipping charge is only the cost of Standard Postal Airmail.
We recommend you Registered Mail or EMS.
<Standard Air Mail>
In this case, we takes no responsibility for lost or damaged.
<Register Air Mail* (with tracking numbers)>
Extra register charge ; add 430 yen per one parcel.
It is guaranteed within the limit of 6000 yen (approx. $50).
<EMS* (with tracking numbers)>
It is guaranteed the price which is written on the custom's label.
EMS is speedy way to send with track number and insurance to overseas.
Extra EMS charge is calculated by the weight and the destination.
(For example 1CD to Europe ; additional 2000 yen)
*Register Air Mail and EMS is not applied according to some countries or areas.
★About import items, any taxes or duties should be buyers responsibility.
★WE DON’T PAY BACK EXCEPT A FAULTY GOODS.
<In Japan 日本国内の発送>
1CD ; 200円(スマートレター)(追跡番号なし)
2CD～4CD ; 400円 (レターパック)(追跡番号付き)