Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork – Takashi Murakami (2)
- Artwork [Computer Composite Assistant] – Fujihiko Matsumoto, Masako Izumi, Shiho Ōshita, Takahiko Itakura, Tomiyuki Shiraki, Yasutaka Shinohara
- Artwork [Computer Composite Director] – Ira Becky Buchō
- Artwork [Draft Production Assistance] – Takumi Kaseno
- Artwork [Draft Production] – Yūichiro Ichige
- Design – Kazuhiro Mizuno
- Executive-Producer – Gee Roberson, Kanye West, Kyambo 'Hip Hop' Joshua*, The Carter Administration
- Management – Joshua Weeks, Yuko Sakata
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
Made in the EU.
Comes in Super Jewel Box.
Track 14 contains 5:01 of silence.
Includes fold out poster: features album front cover artwork on one side, the ubiquitous Teddy Bear (wearing sunglasses) and "kanYeWest Graduation" on the other.
Sticker on the front cover states:
The enhanced content gives access to Kanye West and Roc-A-Fella Records weblinks.
Track 1, "Good Morning", contains samples from the Elton John recording "Someone Saved My Life Tonight", written by E. John and B. Taupin.
Track 2, "Champion" contains elements of the Steely Dan recording "Kid Charlemagne", written by Walter Becker and Donald Fagen.
Track 3, "Stronger" contains a sample of "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" performed by Daft Punk, written by Thomas Banghalter, Guy Manuel De Homen-Christo and Edwin Birdsong [names as on release!]. Contains master use of "Cola Bottle Baby", performed by Edwin Birdsong.
Track 4, "I Wonder", contains a sample from "My Song" by Labi Siffre, written by Labi Siffre.
Track 5, "Good Life", contains a sample of "P.Y.T.", performed by Michael Jackson, written by Quincy Jones, James Ingram.
Track 7, "Barry Bonds", contains a sample of "Long Red" performed by Mountain, written by N. Landsberg, F. Pappalardi, J. Ventura and L. Weinstein.
Track 8, "Drunk And Hot Girls", contains elements of "Sing Swan Song" performed by Can, written by I. Schmidt, M. Karoli, J. Liebezeit, K. Suzuki and H. Schuering.
Track 10, "Everything I Am", contains elements of "If We Can't Be Lovers" performed by Phillip Mitchell, written by P. Mitchell and of "Bring The Noise" as performed by Public Enemy, written by G. Clinton, Jr., Carlton D. Ridenhour, Eric T. Sadler and Hank Shocklee.
Track 11, "The Glory", contains elements of "Save The Country" performed by Laura Nyro and contains a sample of "Long Red" performed by Mountain, written by N. Landsberg, F. Pappalardi, J. Ventura and L. Weinstein.
Track 14, "Good Night", contains elements of "Wake The Town" performed by U-Roy, written by A. Reid and E. Beckford and contains elements of "Nuff Man A Dead" written by William Maragh.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02517 62994 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 602517629943
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC08427
- Matrix / Runout (Logo x4): UNIVERSAL
- Matrix / Runout: 1762994 01
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded): MADE IN THE UK
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0479
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04AZ
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|B0009541-02||Kanye West||Graduation (CD, Album, Dig)||Roc-A-Fella Records||B0009541-02||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|1741220||Kanye West||Graduation (CD, Album)||Roc-A-Fella Records||1741220||Indonesia||2007||Sell This Version|
|KANYEGRADUATION003||Kanye West||Graduation (2xLP, Album, Dlx, Ltd, Unofficial, Yel)||Getting Out Our Dreams (2)||KANYEGRADUATION003||Netherlands||2014||Sell This Version|
|KANYEGRADUATION003||Kanye West||Graduation (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Getting Out Our Dreams (2)||KANYEGRADUATION003||Netherlands||2013||Sell This Version|
|KANYEGRADUATION003||Kanye West||Graduation (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Unofficial, Tra)||Getting Out Our Dreams (2)||KANYEGRADUATION003||Netherlands||2013||Sell This Version|