Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Published By – Broken Arrow Music
- Published By – Cotillion Music
- Published By – Universal MCA Music Canada Lmtd.
- Published By – Sold For A Song
- Published By – Wing-It Music
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass – David Piltch
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Eumir Deodato
- Management – Direct Management
- Management [Direct Management] – Martin Kirkup, Steven Jensen
- Piano, Keyboards, Accordion – Teddy Borowiecki
- Producer, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Ben Mink
- Producer, Vocals – k.d. lang
- Recorded By, Mixed By – David Leonard
Track 2: Published by Universal MCA Music Canada Lmtd./Sold For A Song/Wing It Music 1993 (ASCAP)
From the forthcoming release Hymns of the 49th Parallel (Nonsuch 79847-2), available July 27, 2004
For Promotional Use Only. Not For Resale
Nonesuch Records Inc., a Warner Music Group Company.
℗ & © 2004 Nonesuch Records Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in the U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing, Inc.
The track times are not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: X21276 1 STCD 301491-2 RE-1 01 M1S2]
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U4J
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP