Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Turn Me Round
Banjo – Keith NelsonWritten-By – Ben Mink
|2||High Time For A Detour
Banjo – Keith NelsonWritten-By – Ben Mink, k.d. lang
|3||Diet Of Strange Places||3:53|
|4||Got The Bull By The Horns
Written-By – Amos Boyd, Billy Jones (2)
|5||Watch Your Step Polka
Written-By – Dennis Marcenko, Gordon Matthews*, Teadeuz Borowiecki*, k.d. lang
Written-By – Joe South
|7||Tune Into My Wave
Acoustic Guitar [Additional] – Dave EdmundsWritten-By – Ben Mink
|8||Angel With A Lariat
Written-By – k.d. lang
Written-By – k.d. lang
|10||Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray
Arranged By [Strings] – Anne DudleyDrums – Roy DoddsWritten-By – Eddie Miller (3), W.S. Stevenson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Recorded At – CTS Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Bumstead Publishing
- Published By – Zavion Music
- Published By – Cajun Publishing Co.
- Published By – Lars Music Publishing
- Published By – Lowery Music
- Published By – Acuff-Rose-Opryland Music
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – RCA Music
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Accordion, Keyboards – Ted Borowiecki*
- Art Direction – Jeri McManus Heiden, Kim Champagne, k.d. lang
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – k.d. lang, the reclines*
- Bass – Dennis Marcenko
- Drums – Miche Pouliot*
- Engineer – Carey Taylor
- Engineer [Basic Tracks Engineered By] – Charles Harrowell (tracks: 3, 4)
- Guitar, Lead Guitar – Gordie Matthews
- Guitar, Mandolin [Electric], Violin – Ben Mink
- Illustration [3-D Cover Illustration] – Amy Vangsgard
- Mastered By [Originally] – George Marino
- Photography By [Cover] – Stuart Watson (4)
- Producer, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Dave Edmunds
Mixed from August 4 - 8, 1986.
Strings on "Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray" recorded at C.T.S. Studios.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
CCD pre-mastering by WCI Record Group.
Tracks Published by:
1, 2, 7 - Bumstead Publishing/Zavion Music CAPAC
3, 8, 9 - Bumstead Publishing CAPAC
4 - Cajun Publishing Co., A Div. of The Musiplex Group, Inc. BMI
5 - Bumstead Publishing CAPAC/Lars Music Publishing PROC
6 - Lowery Music BMI
10 - Acuff-Rose-Opryland Music, Inc. BMI
Sire Records Company, marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc.,
a Warner Communications Company © 1987 Sire Records Company for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
℗ 1987 Sire Records Company for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Printed in U.S.A.
Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: R 160100 SP 1-1 Sterling Sound
- Matrix / Runout (Mother stamper): SR1-DMM
- Rights Society: CAPAC
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: PROCAN
Other Versions (5 of 20) View All
|9 25441-2||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (CD, Album)||Sire||9 25441-2||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|CD 25441||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (CD, Album)||Sire Records Company||CD 25441||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|W4 25441, 551911C||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (Cass, Album, Club)||Sire, Sire||W4 25441, 551911C||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-419||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (CD, Album)||Sire||WPCR-419||Japan||1995||Sell This Version|
|9 25441-1||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (LP, Album)||Sire||9 25441-1||US||1987||Sell This Version|