Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Turn Me Round
Banjo – Keith NelsonWritten-By – Ben Mink
|2||High Time For A Detour
Banjo – Keith NelsonWritten-By – Ben Mink, k.d. lang
|3||Diet Of Strange Places||3:53|
|4||Got The Bull By The Horns
Written-By – Amos Boyd, Billy Jones (2)
|5||Watch Your Step Polka
Written-By – Dennis Marcenko, Gordon Matthews*, Tadeuz Borowiecki*, k.d. lang
Written-By – Joe South
|7||Tune Into My Wave
Acoustic Guitar [Additional] – Dave EdmundsWritten-By – Ben Mink
|8||Angel With A Lariat
Written-By – k.d. lang
Written-By – k.d. lang
|10||Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray
Arranged By [Strings] – Anne DudleyDrums – Roy DoddsWritten-By – Eddie Miller (3), W.S. Stevenson
- Accordion, Keyboards – Ted Borowiecki*
- Art Direction – Jeri McManus Heiden, Kim Champagne, k.d. lang
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – k.d. lang, the reclines*
- Bass – Dennis Marcenko
- Drums – Miche Pouliot*
- Engineer – Carey Taylor
- Engineer [Basic Tracks Engineered By] – Charles Harrowell (tracks: 3, 4)
- Guitar, Lead Guitar – Gordie Matthews
- Illustration [3-D Cover Illustration] – Amy Vangsgard
- Mandolin [Electric Mandolin], Violin, Guitar – Ben Mink
- Mastered By [Originally] – George Marino
- Photography By [Cover] – Stuart Watson (4)
- Producer, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Dave Edmunds
jewel case presentation with 4 page insert. inner gatefold advertising other WEA releases.
Recorded at Maison Rouge, London, England from May 26 - June 27, 1986.
Mixed from August 4 - 8, 1986.
Strings on "Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray" recorded at C.T.S. Studios.
Originally mastered at Sterling Sound.
Sire Records Company, marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc.,
a Warner Communications Company © 1987 Sire Records Company for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
℗ 1987 Sire Records Company for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 75599-25441-2
- Matrix / Runout: 759925441-2 RSA
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|9 25441-2||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (CD, Album)||Sire||9 25441-2||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|CD 25441||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (CD, Album)||Sire Records Company||CD 25441||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|W4 25441, 551911C||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (Cass, Album, Club)||Sire, Sire||W4 25441, 551911C||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|9 25441-1||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (LP, Album)||Sire||9 25441-1||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|9 25441-1, 1-25441||k.d. lang and the reclines||Angel With A Lariat (LP, Album)||Sire, Sire||9 25441-1, 1-25441||US||1987||Sell This Version|