Also listed as vinyl on demand or VOD Records.
|Individual VOD, pripuzzi, VinylOverDose
|vinyl-on-demand.com , vod-records.com , tape-mag.com , Facebook
- Franks label and impeccable detail that goes into each release is second to none. No one in the industry puts out box sets like he does.
they are ART pieces. Take a look through the discography and peruse the pictures. All of these will be a buy now or cry later. Thanks Frank for your hard work and we love you.
- I got to know Frank and his VOD label as 100% reliable and correct. So far I've only had one complaint and Frank corrected it immediately. I haven't met anyone better than Frank in 40 years.
- Edited 2 years agoHad a misfortune to purchase 2 VOD-released boxed sets of vinyl records directly from VOD.
4 of the records turned out have clearly visible, not to mention audible, pressing defects (3 with non-fills, one decentered).
Publicly Frank Mayer promises to replace defective pressings.
Not so much in private: sent him an email about defects, inquired about replacements – Frank right away banned me from making any purchases from his store (boo-hoo!), but promised to send replacements for 3 records (not 4 that are defective).
It is now over 5 months after the replacements were supposedly mailed, however I have not received anything
I emailed Frank multiple times asking for tracking numbers and status of the replacements, but he was evasive w.r.t providing the tracking information and resorted to insults instead, to quote: "I am so sick and tired of your complaints and you are obviously not even able to track for the correct number".
- sad news:
"Cease to Exist in the future to avoid the Apocalyse Now
the ongoing sad, frustrating and rather disillusioning experiences & disappointments with artists during the past years in combination of being recently fooled by shipping-companys as DHL as well as a never to fully satisfy 'Zeitgeist' for immediate and perfect deliveries in an increasingly worsening production- and shipping value chain have now convinced me that it is best to terminate the label before i experience a full mental 'Apocalpyse Now' myself or can't provide the quality and high release-standard set to myself..
After the label-termination scheduled for mid to late 2021 I will fully concentrate on selling off the remaining VOD-stock and appr. 80% of my current collection i was unable to integrate into an academic context ending in a total of round about 45,000 medias to be sold via tape-mag-website and the recently rented space in my hometown which will also suit as a Gallery and research-mediathek for 20th Century Avantgarde and Audio-Art incl the DIY Culture
Frank/VOD-Records and Tape-Mag"
- I only know a few releases on this label and I don't know where to begin with the rest. Could anybody tip me to their favorite releases? Would be much appreciated.
- to listen by _morning
- Experimental / Avant-garde / Ambient / Noise / Minimal Wave by ZOZOTOWN
- Noise Labels by malevich
- Favourite labels by christian_orlock
- Labels by borxes
- Favorite labels by Llonas
- Favorite Labels by des_hermies
- Favorite labels by kosmoloko
- labels by rujluelma
- Favorite Labels by DJNORBERTX
- Favorite Labels by aeonpharos
- COOLEST RECORD LABELS EVER by coldwar1977
- Favorite Labels by GruenerTee
- Favorite Labels by rozz1980
- Favorite Labels by verdemenet
- Favorite Labels by Korekuta
- Homework by jondavey
- ltr by pMYWOB2mYTMehPCkzkcc
- Favorite Labels by mike82
- Favorite Labels by 11able