From London, England during the very early 1990's. It was owned by Paul Chambers (Brother of vocalist, Bryan Chambers) otherwise known as Paul Ibiza, a rave promoter (Fantastic Ibiza, Ibiza, Jungle Splash) and soon record producer credited for inventing the Jungle sound.
|Box Base Recordings, Future Sounds, Hard Plastic Recordings, Highly Blessed Recordings, Jungle Nation, Jungle Splash Productions, Limited E Edition, Rocktechno, Three Lions Recordings
- The production quality was quite poor, but the choons where good
- When it comes to Jungle Techknow... We have it! .
- I wish they would put out a CD compilation unmixed of all early releases, preserve my vinyl and lossless files, hum that would be great
- Edited 10 years agoThe label started to settle into its own sound around the 4th release. The first releases displayed the signature rawness but not the production standard that can be heard on the following releases. This label is responsible for bringing some seminal classics, and its catalogue documents the journey of the hardcore sound from 1991 through to its amalgamation into Jungle in the mid 90's and beyond.
- Early stuff rootsy and raw and not really very good but birth's aren't pretty and this is pretty much where jungle came from.
- JUNGLE LABELS by MONKEYKISSER05
- HARDCORE & JUNGLE LABELS by MONKEYKISSER05
- nineteen ninety three by D.A.R.K.C.O.D.E.S
- Electronic by stefanmarkovic
- Hardcore/Jungle/Drum n' Bass Labels by Will-Turley
- Frank H Favorite Oldschool Classics Labels by FNHendriks
- myShit by coolies
- UKG Labels by Will-Turley
- DNB labels by allerme
- e by edwardfinn
- Favorite Labels by Handsonrecords.co.uk
- Favorite Labels by MecHaZoiD
- All Labels by enjoy_spirite
- Favorite Labels by west514
- Labels by stefan1024
- Fav labels electronix by cosmicforces
- Favorite Labels by lostscrapvinyl2022
- Buy records from these labels by basscheck
- Favorite Labels by DJ-Durban
- BEST RAVE BREAKBEAT HARDCORE & JUNGLE LABELS.1990 till 1997 by kleez.one