A record label established in 2004 by composer, Jim Jupp and music industry graphic designer, Julian House. It was set up originally as an outlet for their own musical experiments with the idea that each release’s packaging would display a similar design sensibility and both music and design would allude to House and Jupp’s shared imaginary landscape; a very British parallel world of library music, 60s and 70s horror movies, TV science-fiction soundtracks, vintage electronics and Radiophonics, supernatural stories and folklore.
|Ghost Box Study Series, Other Voices (3)
|ghostbox.co.uk , Soundcloud , Facebook
- Would love it if Ghost Box released a collection of all the "Study Series" & "Other Voices" singles on CD.
- I really wish this label would employ the services of a vinyl cutting engineer. Passing over some files for GZVinyl to process seems to be the bare minimum here. They sound just about passable I suppose, but they could be so much better in the hands of a proper vinyl cutter.
- Ghost Box have successfully established themselves as 'Keep Calm and Carry On' tea towel of electronica. "Do you remember malt loaf?"
- Labels by borxes
- Favorite Labels by soulchap
- 🔍 Labels Watchlist by CakeLou
- Favourite labels by christian_orlock
- Favorite Labels by Fotis-N.
- labels by rujluelma
- Favorite Labels by DJNORBERTX
- Favorite Labels by CheebaTV
- Favorite Labels by oiche.
- Experiments1 by dexperiment
- Hauntology Lables by rebelliousjukebox
- Favorite Labels by gerryc
- Favorite Labels by LostWaxMuseum
- Favorite Labels by balt1
- My favourite labels by andyp42
- general labour by bonfire_vanity
- Ranta's Rantable Labels by Alan_Ranta
- Favorite by roboteur
- Homework by jondavey
- Favourite Labels by Chewtoy