Edit Master Release
You are viewing the new version of the master release page. Disable this option to revert to the old version.
|Love Hope Change|
|Swallowed The Moon|
|Don Gil Dub|
|In Bed With K+D|
- Graphic Design
- Lacquer Cut By
- Liner Notes
- Photography By [Polaroid]
- Written-By, Producer
- Written-By, Producer, Typography [Handwriting]
|Image||,||–||In Your Collection, Wantlist, or Inventory||Version Details||Data Quality|
|G-Stone Recordings – GSTLP2001||Austria||2020||Austria — 2020|
14×File, FLAC, Album
|G-Stone Recordings – RLS 00116932, RecordJet – RLS 00116932||2020||2020|
CD, Album, Stereo
|G-Stone Recordings – GSTCD2001||Austria||2020||Austria — 2020|
Box Set, Limited Edition, Numbered; 2×LP, Album
180 g; CD, Album
|G-Stone Recordings – GSTLP2001, G-Stone Recordings – GSTCD2001||Austria||2020||Austria — 2020|
2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Stereo
|G-Stone Recordings – GSTLP2001||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||2021||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland — 2021|
19×File, AIFF, Album
|Not On Label (Kruder & Dorfmeister Self-released) – none||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||2021||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland — 2021|
- Edited 2 days agoLovely album really, great presentation of all the different styles that K&D stand for. Must buy for any K&D enthusiast!
Read some comment about the white version being a bad press, but have no issues with it myself. No pops, cracks, or noise to be found. Records has a great and deep sound.
- White vinyl terrible pressing for me. Scratches, skips, pops and crackle (all after long ultrasonic cleaning cycle). Back it goes.
- No problem on my version, clean and full sound. Really nice move to press also white limited version.
- £400 !! Really?? Still on the website for 199 Euros. All the contents are also available to buy individually
- In my hands. A bit disappointed. Box is TOO BIG, no plastic to protect it, so already dusty/dirty. White discs instead of black. No 137/300
- Can we already adress the elephant in the room: is this album really from 1995?
K&D or the people who got the test pressings back in the day never played these tracks during their sets, they didn't appear anywhere, not even by accident.
Normally if you make an album you are proud and want the world to hear it. Not shelve it for 25 years.
That being said: great marketing! Good on them.
- I have a constant click through A4-A5 on my version, although not a single scratch is visible on the vinyl. anyone else?
gotta check if i can get it replaced with a better pressed one at G-Stone Recordings :/
- First of all, the two vinyls sound fantastic. Cleanly processed and no annoying background noise. Also excellently mastered, clean bass, detailed mids and no scratchy highs. You feel transported back to the 90s, when the ElectronicDanceScene was the absolute hype. Still, the music sounds modern. Already one of my (many) favorite records. Highly recommended.
- just checked mine, sounds amazing and what a groove, top