John Digweed – Quattro II
|Style:||Progressive House, Tech House, Deep Techno|
|Disc I - Soundscape|
|Acid Rockers–||Exploring Delta Dub||7:32|
|Hannes Bieger Feat. Juan Hansen–||Burn Your Love (Synthapella)||6:13|
|Satoshi Fumi & Ian O'Donovan–||Rising (Ambient Mix)||4:48|
|Josh Wink–||New Years Day Acid (Beat-less Reprise)||5:11|
|Guy Mantzur & Khen–||My Golden Cage (Kasper Koman 6AM Reprise)||7:14|
|Satoshi Fumi–||Manis (Firmament Mix)||5:14|
|Luke Brancaccio, Gai Barone & Kiki Cave–||We Live Electric (Dub Mix)||7:22|
|Dave Walker (5)–||Embrace||5:51|
|Coloursound–||Fly With Me (T_Mo & Luke Brancaccio Downtempo Remix)||3:30|
|Quivver–||Nothing New To Feel (No Beats Mix)||5:54|
|Disc II - Tempo|
|John Digweed & Nick Muir–||Stand Still||3:29|
|EdOne (2) Feat. Martin Herrs & Santanamusique–||Morning Flight||5:35|
|Dino Lenny–||Sweet Paranoia||7:08|
|Acid Rockers–||Exploring Delta Nine||7:36|
|Mono Electric Orchestra–||Space Bass||6:11|
|Dino Lenny–||Dance The Blues||5:07|
|blaktone & Florian Kruse–||Saat||4:48|
|Coloursound–||Fly With Me (Luke Brancaccio & Nolan Remix)||4:03|
|Disc III - Redux|
|Stelios Vassiloudis–||Rust (Breaks Mix)||4:57|
|John Digweed & Nick Muir–||Forge (Kohra Remix)||6:13|
|Tigerhook* Presents Randall Jones–||Beautiful Thang (Bushwacka Remix)||5:37|
|Science Dept.*–||Persuasion (Chris Fortier Remix)||6:24|
|Bedrock–||Beautiful Strange (Lost Desert Remix)||4:24|
|Guy Mantzur & Khen–||My Golden Cage (Kasper Koman 6AM Remix)||5:44|
|John Digweed & Nick Muir–||Stand Still (Lopezhouse Remix)||7:17|
|Emerson*, Digweed*, Muir*–||Tracer (Ian O'Donovan Dawn Mix)||4:55|
|John Digweed & Nick Muir–||Raise (Quivver Remix)||4:54|
|John Digweed & Nick Muir–||Satellite (Satoshi Fumi Remix)||6:28|
|Miles Atmospheric Feat. The Apparition–||Calling You Out (Josh Wink Paradise Dub)||6:06|
|Quivver–||Don't Say Anything (Skanna Remix)||5:20|
|Disc IV - Juxtaposition|
|Robert Babicz–||Free Fall||3:27|
|Robert Babicz–||Pur Pur||2:45|
|Robert Babicz–||Bizzarre Color Bending||6:01|
|Robert Babicz–||Walking With Closed Eyes||7:33|
|Robert Babicz–||Focus On The Light||3:20|
|Robert Babicz–||Water Mirrors||5:55|
|Robert Babicz–||Love Tree||9:11|
|Robert Babicz–||Future City||4:59|
|Robert Babicz–||World Of Distance||4:47|
|Robert Babicz–||Violett Nights||5:44|
- John DigweedCompiled By, DJ Mix
- Robert BabiczCompiled By, DJ Mix
|Image||,||–||In Your Collection, Wantlist, or Inventory||Version Details||Data Quality|
5×12", Album, Test Pressing, White Label
|Bedrock Records – none||UK||2020||UK — 2020|
5×12", Album, Limited Edition, Numbered
|Bedrock Records – BEDQUATIIVIN - 1/2/3/4/5||UK||2021||UK — 2021|
4×CD, Limited Edition, Mixed, Numbered
|Bedrock Records – BEDQUATIICD, Bedrock Records – 5024545921021||UK||2021||UK — 2021|
|Bedrock Records – BEDQUATIICD||UK||2021||UK — 2021|
- Edited 10 months agoAnyone who says modern Tech House isn't tuneful or melodic any more - take a listen to this compilation. It really does hark back to the golden era of Prog House with all the beauty of the present day bolted on. Uplifting in many places (My Golden Cage, Satellite), it really is a treat for the eardrums. It'll be worth £300 in a year or two ;)
referencing Quattro II (4×CD, Mixed) BEDQUATIICDOrdered through the Bedrock Store, a huge disappointment. Not the music, which is absolutely great, but the editions I received.
Pre-ordered signed CD box and 5x12” but they got shipped just after Brexit, so hefty custom fees to pay.
Paid the whole thing again, but I understand TM Stores cannot be blamed for that.
They have send me damaged copies, the print on the sleeves of the CD box as on the 12” as well began peeling off the moment i removed the shrinkwrap. Contacted the store, the only thing they could say of course… send everything back… so again i would have to pay hefty export fees, with no refund at all.
I did not return them, but i paid a total of almost 170 euro for the whole transaction.
Quite disappointed about their quality control, and will never order again from their website.
- Another immense Bedrock release, I believe the Label is in a Golden era.
The roster of artists on the label and indeed featured on this cd is testament to a label operating at the highest level and bringing out the very best of their artists.
- Anyone else's slipcase peeling at the edges? I barely touched mine and it looks like it's been through the wringer.
- Pure gem. Sound is Simply breath taking.
I was waiting over a month to receive record. Payed VAT and custom fees but i dont regret. For everyone who is thinking about purchase better buy in bedrock Store because in some time prices Will be sky high.
- Amazing album again by Diggers, who deserves much respect for keeping this high level of quality and innovation throughout the years. Excellent!
- Just got my signed copy (0488/1000) after paying an extra 35 euro in taxes due to Brexit but it is quite simply one of the most breathtaking collections of electronic music ever put out. Absolutely no regrets. The first track (Tigerhook remixed by Bushwacka!) is probably worth the price of the whole package alone. Truly impressive. It is going to take me a while to fully absorb how good these tracks are.
- Dead quiet, dynamic beautiful pressing. Simple, but high-quality packaging - excellent release. Each and every side of this is a joy to listen to. Sure to be a highly sought-after release from a true legend.
- Yeah A Classic for sure, Bedrock has long been a favourite label for me, well that and all my other favourite labels! lol, but Bedrock is one of those labels that you can rely on and know that a new release is going to be good, I'm sort of glad that when I first started buying Bedrock records that I hadn't decided to start collecting every release! haha Probably would have had to sell what I'd got to pay off the debt I'd got myself into!!!
I kind of feel bad for anybody who really want this on vinyl, If they want it that bad though, it looks like they are gonna have to PAY for it, I see there's already someone selling one for $10,000 😲 Madness!!!!
- A future classic up there with the best that bedrock has to offer and sounds so much better on vinyl by a long long way
Edit Master Release